Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 am
Leeloo watched the conversation. It was uncomfortable and her body wouldn't listen to her very well. She stumbled into her room and didn't make it til the bed. Her brain was still attempting to send pain signals but she was numb and didn't feel anything. Still her body shook with sobs. Everything was going wrong. No-one understood her... She lay, curled on the carpet. Her orange hair was matted and her face streaked with earth. Her hands were black with the mud and her long legs were bruised. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and listened to the other two.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 am
Vincie Valentine
"imma run into town and buy some groceries and frying pans." Kiba said and the he remembered the flask in his jacket was empty as well. "what would you like to eat?"

((sorry for not posting right away.))

Mokthol leaned back a little, then realizing there was nothing to lean on, he stood up. "It doesn't matter to me. You pick the food." He said. His hand dug into his pocket and brought out some money. He handed it to Kiba. "Here, this should help pay for it."  

ringboy

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm
{[It's okay]}

Kiba grabed the money and put it in his pocket. "Thanks." Kiba then dissaperes in a flash and stopped just in the outskirts of town. He threw a hood on to hide his face and went into town with his head down. After Kiba got some lettuce and some roast he saw a liqour store and thought he could buy some more whiskey for his flask. "i really need to quit drinking." he siighed as he payed for the whiskey. Lucky for him the clerke didn;t ask for I.D. Kiba then started to walk around the town a bit to get to know it a bit better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Leeloo held her breath as she heard the ragged breathing of a dog-like thing. Even in her state of delirium she figured out the breathing was too deep for a normal dog and too rough for a human. And the breathing was too regular for a human too. Any experiment would be able to smell her. She hoped. Her incredible intelligence was the only thing that stopped her from going unconscious.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 pm
(The island provides everything to the people at no cost to them due to the ridiculous entrance fee. )
It was then that M remembered he had made a commitment to help Leeloo. He must help her to avoid the rumored bad feelings that would come with failure. M's subconscious savagely woke up his conscious mind. Feebly sitting up and escaping Nelia's hold, M groggily stumbled to find Leeloo. M called to her through his mind,"...it is time to help you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:39 pm
Kiba went back to the grocery store to buy coffee, bread and hash browns for the moorning. he also bought a pot and and frying pan. "Can't believe i forgot these." he said with a smile as he walked out. His ears twitched and then he sniffed and could smell the 4 other experiments." huh so this is where their staying, o well lucky them. i can't stay here long or ill get cuaght. i guesse i'll just go back to the camp and cook up some supper."  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 pm
{[o okay well then just forget i used money then smile ]}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:50 pm
Leeloo felt the jab at her mind's shield and did not attempt to defend herself. Her eyes rolled around madly, but her brain continued to work in a determined fashion. With any humans the brains would just be sending blabla. But Leeloo's brain worked and worked, to keep everything awake. Darkness is coming they are scared of it morning will break for the last time the animals flee and I must stop it She thought in one big mush, unable to seperate thoughts. War kills I must find some new things I am cold what time could it be it's evening I must find the priest.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm
"...Leeloo..." M's mind sent out again more forcefully. Walking around unsteadily, M eventually found Leeloo on the floor in one of the rooms. "It is time," he said allowed, picking up the pitiful girl with his telekinesis and making her stand before letting her go. M was determined and it showed on his face. Leeloo's odd behavior still puzzled him though and made their progress slow. "Come," he said out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm
While Kiba was gone, Mokthol went to grab some extra fire wood. He wasn't gone for long. He had gathered a few bundles of wood and sticks. He placed them off to one side. He sat down infront of the fire and began to fiddle with the wood, trying to maximize the flames. He added a few small logs to the fire.
It the occured to him. Water. He grabed a few large rocks that were mostly underground. He quickly scaned the surounding, making sure no one was in view. He then closed his eyes, turning his head towards the rocks that he now had in his hands. His arms then turned into light again. His energy flowed into the rocks, chaning their form to that of a semi large pot. When he was finished, his body returned to normal. He stood up and left to fill it with water.  

ringboy

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Kiba walked into an alley then in another flash was in front of the fire.Mokthol was gone, but kiba saw the fire a bit larger. Kiba threw the roast in the frying pan "Iguesse this will do for tonite." he said to himself as the roast started so sizle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Leeloo's unsteady legs were unable to carry her weight so soon. Her eyelids flickered open but her eyes rolled back and her back arched. Some vertebrae groaned under the pressure. She fell back. Leeloo reached out with one hand. "Please.... help..." She croaked, the air cutting through her wind pipe. Her sapphire blue eyes swam in tears and some rolled down her cheeks. It hurts why don't you believe me I have to save the world the stones and I make the weapon why don't you believe me what is wrong everything.... nothing.... I can feel nothing. The eruption of thoughts came suddenly, and all thoughts were jumbled up. Everything is pain and numbness  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm
M caught Leeloo before she could fall over and hurt herself. Picking her up, M floated her over to one of the beds and laid her there. M sat on the bed next to hers and rested, himself. Sifting through the jumbled mess that was Leeloo's mind, Subject M determined she needed to calm down and relax first. "Rest now," M said quietly to her, and began telekenetically massaging her reticular activating system. It was the part of the brain responsible for maintaining consciousness. By tampering with it, M would artificially induce sleep in Leeloo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Kibas ears twitched and he then was shocked, "one of the experimaents are hurt?" he couldnt really tell from this distanca so he decided to go see. he put the pan on the ground and wrote a message for Mokthol saying it was for him in the ground beside the pot. Kiba then flashed on a balcony still with his hood up he knocked on the window.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 pm
Leeloo did not struggle. Her blue eyes blinked tiredly as she watched him. Then darkness washed over her. She had no dream, as what she was experiencing was basically a coma, but she felt as if someone was going through her mind like a file cabinet, searching for something. M would only find evidence of what she had said. The fact she needed to find the priest, that evil was coming and that the stones in the bag were in fact the Elements.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games