Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 pm
"The boss man left while I was asleep. He has joined the Assassins to Kill Jake Libra, then return to Sunagakure. He has also sworn to avoid killing any Suna citizens, ninja or civilian. He does plan to return upon Jake's death." The clone looked at Katsuro.
"He also made his departure clear to the Kazekage as well as Raiden, and he turned in all of his Oinin ANBU gear, unlike somebody else." Here the clone glared pointedly at the ANBU mask on Katsuro's face.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm
ipuppetgasm
Hero sat beside kasumi "How do you think you did?" Hero ruffled her hair "Dont worry your a seven year old kid who is so strong she could probably beat half these people and your your fathers daughter with the strength of your mother... YOu will do just fine" Hero said smiling

Kasumi crawled into Hero's lap and sat down. She leaned back and places her back against his chest and sighed. "It sucks to be alone." She said not really caring about the comments. She was just thinking how she was in this village without any team mates, a sensei, her mother, father, brother, and no one she knew personally. Kasumi felt very isolated.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm
After waiting around for an answer, Shiro got tired of waiting and left to go searching for the real Katsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Hero made a water clone "Take him into the maze with you so your not lonely ok?" Hero said as he patted her head  

i3 tails Yagura

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:42 pm
the clone shook his head and looked at ronnel

"This ANBU mask has specail meaning see the scratch's on the mask?"

the clone pointed to 2 scratch's on the top of the mask

"Everytime katsuro can't help a person he values as a friend he marks the mask"

the clone then sat back against the wall waiting for the other cloen responds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Kasumi looked up at him. "Your not suppose to help me, your the proctor." She said, plus she wanted to try and do this on her own. The chunin exams didnt even need you to be in a team anyway.  

Masumi H Dekata

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 pm
"You want to see the reason Boss left Suna.... go look in the grave field some time. 45 of those graves are those young children."
The clone was torn between growling and getting choked up remembering.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Hero nodded "Ok you go on ahead then I will be right here when your out" Hero said hugging her  

i3 tails Yagura

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 pm
the clone didn't look phased

"Well the minute Ronnel relizes that people die he'll be a much better shinobi dewlig on those that have been lost we can't ever get stronger don't use death as an excuse, and relize just like katsuro you left to become stronger probably for the same reason, so before you go telling me you are so diffrent relize katsuro never harmed any of the ANBU that persued him"

the clone said now looking otu the door

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Kasumi raised her arms and wrapped them around Hero's as she laid her head back and rested it on his chest. She closed her eyes and rested, she listened to Hero's heart beat which she found very soothing.  

Masumi H Dekata

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 pm
The clone blinked in anger.
"He understands that. He's angry with himself. He had a chance to stop the slaughter. He was facing Jake when Jake used the attack that destroyed so much of Sunagakure. He's using this to spru himself on to greater heights. He will become a better mednin by traveling, and finding other medical shinobi and learning from them. So if your reason was to train yourself to become better than you were, and to gain vengeance on Jake Libra, then yes the reasons are the same."
The clone felt a slight tingle, and grinned.
"So Sano passed it..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm
Sano walked over to Katsuro and Ronnel and laughed. "Haha! First one finished and it was so much easier than I thought it would be." Sano shook the snow off of him and pulled down his hood, still laughing.  

Plexilate

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 pm
the clone then turned and faced the door

"if you want to meet katsuro meet him in in the lightning valley gouge, that's where he'll be training next"

the cloen said disappearing int othe distance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Ronnel's clone laughed.
"Well, you do have a distinct advantage Sano-kun." He laughed again.
"Though it does seem you've gotten a bit beat up in there..." It pointed to the burn marks and holes covering Sano.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm
Sano laughed. "Heh, I guess I did. Well, I'll have to fix it later...somehow. Right now I need to relax, and possibly learn some more jutsu, if I have time. I'm not really sure, though."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games