Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

Bilbo_Baggins1989

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 am
((here go's nothing!nice costumes btw.))

Secret Identity: Sam ido tosi

Super-Name: Ya-rea-chi

Bio: Sam grew up in an orphanage but, was killed by a meteorite that which he now carries as his weapon when he found out it had special abilities. he died at the age of 13 on the day of his 14th birthday because in Jewish faith that's when you become a man emotionally. his hate for the system in which he was thrown into through him into immortal anger in which the meteorite changed because his hate was so, strong. after years of training from the "One" and years of criminal acts gave the meteorite more power which in turn gave itself and its owner special powers

Abilities: stealth, rage of magic:sends back any elements back to the enemy 4 fold also, it can be charged,empath can only since how much evil is in you, dark wave: revels to you how evil you really are kinda like charmed with the worst fear guy.

Weapons/Armor:
kashin:
weapon that can change it attributes to repeal any magic attack and changes form to a suit of armor whenever almost hit by physical and its weakness is its inability to change fast and stay in one form for a long time also a ball gathering strenth when inactive and a sword when fighting.

Physical Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am
decideds he doesn't want the other villans to ruin his rep or help him take over the world and goes over to the robot that Waylay was taking care of and changes his ball to a sword.he goes for an slash to the mid-body. potentaly takeing another 5 damage. ((please state the robots health))  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 am
((15/15: What is his body type. 10/10, 12/12, 15/15?)) Waylay backpedals at the onrush of the sudden onslaught from the newcomer. ((Do you know the rules for combat?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:51 pm
((i kinda know the rules. i know there's no auto damage and forgot the status lets go with 15/15 hp to start. gotta let the robot attack next right? and again what are the stats of the robots? last how do i get this thing to tell me when a forum gets a response?)) ((hp: 15/15))back flips coolly out of the slash and dodge rolls to regain balance.  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm
Alex stares at the group of robots."Holy crap..."Sweat rolls down Alex face.But he grins and pulls out his sword.He puts away his desert eagle and gets ready to attack.He then sees the new guy and grones.He looks a Waylay."We are majorly out numbered."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm
((Damn hold on... I don't have the time to be posting like ya...))

10/15
The red robot did multiple back flips as the other four steped in front of it. "Axem Rangers!" He looked closely at (Sam ido tosi or Ya-rea-chi?) and thought of several moves and tricks. It was processing all the information four times faster than normal. "Manuever: Espilion!!" It jumped on top of the roof tops and waited there as the other four followed him.

DrkDeimos

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm
((HP: 10/10))
Johnny stood as he saw the robot jumping onto the roofs. "Quantity never beats quality, not if I can help it!" He raised his hands to brace himself, then zipped rapidly up the wall of to the roof. He grasped the robot's leg, and sent up a powerful electric shock. "You process fast, but I can process faster!" He was trying to connect to the robot's circuitry, to use his technopathy and divert whatever command it had just given. The electric shock he sent into the giant robot, he diverted to slightly damage the other four as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm
Bilbo_Baggins1989
i kinda know the rules. i know there's no auto damage and forgot the status lets go with 15/15 hp to start. gotta let the robot attack next right? and again what are the stats of the robots? last how do i get this thing to tell me when a forum gets a response?
((The robots are definitely tank type, HP:15/15. The attacks, 3 for projectile and 5 for physical damage. You know, I wish I'd get auto responses too, but I don't know how either. Welcome to the club.))  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm
((What am i? O.O))

Alex grinned and charged for the rest of the robots.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm
((Ok few things... never did mean for the red one to be a tank character so decreasing his health to 10/10 {now being a rapidly healing 5/10} and also these band of robots are color-coded 1. because of how their made and 2. make it easier for us to tell the difference.))

7/10
The green robot quickly worked on the red one and wuickly got it up to speed. It rapidly started to repair it. It began to use some of the harnessed electric pluses left off after John's attack.

10/13 The yellow robot jumped down to directly attack Alex. It jumped down and started to use it's somewhat massive body mass against Alex. It started to flip in the air heftily swinging it's large double sided halberd and made it's body into an insta-gib buzzsaw heading strait for Alex.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 am
Alex grinned and jumped in the air and moved back.He puled out his gun and shot 3 shock rounds at the robot."Youll have to be fast to hit me tin head."

((I hope this isent spam or anything.But i needs followerrs.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=9221618 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 am
((15/15)) Waylay took his hammer and shouted "Waylay says: Everybody SIT!". With that he slams the ground with a megaton hammer and everyone on the ground finds themselves sitting and takes 1 damage (2 if they are huge). He then takes out a piece of lickrish and readies a defense.  

turtleclub13

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 am
((HP: 9/10))
((I clicked yours, follow me too!!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=6371912))

Johnny looked behind him to see that the green robot was repairing itself. He slapped his head when he realized, and said to himself, "Oh smokes, it's absorbing my shocks! I better take another approach..."

He braced himself and prepared to run in circles around the robotic group, a twister was always plan B. But then, he heard Waylay shout his warning. With a moan, he braced himself, and absorbed the shock. It would have probably hurt more if he were standing up. "Oh, make sure we're off the ground before you do something like that..." He shouted to Waylay.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 am
chases after the red now and finally says "forget this" and jumps real high gets just above the red and down impacts the robots head for 4 hp  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 pm
8/13
The yellow robot took in the bullets like it was nothing, still taking the damage, but moving on as if it didn't. Because it was still in the air, Waylay's attack missed. He slammed into a the ground and did the same thing as Waylay, but on a much smaller scale of two feet around it.

7/10
The pink robot grabed the black one and launched it to the new fight also giving the black one the pink axe. Upon doing that it jumped down to John grabbing onto him like a female grabbing onto a leaving hero to make sure he doesn't go away ever.

7/10
The black robot let the new fighter get next to it, right when it was in range, it launched the the blade part of it's axe and caught the fight in air and to redirect it's course to Waylay. It tossed the pink axe back to the pink robot not needing it.

7/10
The green robot reactivated the red one and closed the latch on it's back.

9/10
The now reactivated robot looked around and was updated quickly on all the events.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff