Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm
(( Lol whee You are most giddily charmed welcome! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm
User ImageShou didn't respond to her. It's been a while though.

[[so sorry, but I'll have to rp later on... :/]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Mica walked threw the halls of the castle not knowing what to do. she went outside in the courtyard seeing two people but kept her distance away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm
(( okies lol I feel like being michevious in this RP XD ))

Alice looked back, just to see him stare at her "Seriously...You atleast need to smile and say 'Hey I'm Shou and I'm happy with my kickbutt powers and bookyness!" She reached up to his face, to strech his cheeks, with a determined stubborn face.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:21 pm
User ImageShou grabbed her hands and slowly placed them down. "Promise never to stretch my cheeks if I act friendlier." Shou stated.

[[nvm...]]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:23 pm
Alice tilted her head with a smile " Well your friendly...you just don't seem happy enough, never said you were cruel." She spun around once out of happyness "But okies!". She smiled, as she pointed to the girl that was staring at them.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm
User ImageShou looked at Alice, with a blank face. Friendly, huh?  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Mica looked away from the two and looked at something random. she was suprised how much engergy that girl could have. she looked at the castle gates, outside the gates, the forest was quiet as well was the castle. the wind blew and she could sent a deer was near.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Alice fell to the ground to sit, she looked over at the girl staring out the gates. The wind blew and it felt good, but her feet were exausted, and she was tired from the running ,confusion, and almost near death experinces.

She sighed, and looked back up at Shou with a kind smile, her head still tilted. " What would you like to do now Shou?.."

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image"So, you're the one asking where to go next?" Shou asked, smiling. "Impressive. Anyways, hungry?"  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:39 pm
trevor then opened its stomach and looked for any bulbs and on its liver and tounge and said"its clean and started to carry it back and say the girl from before and acted like it was heavy  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:40 pm
Alice nodded, still smiling, "Very..." her eye twitched a little " W-what do demons eat?.. sweatdrop ". A few horrific ideas scrambled through her mind

" I do not eat people! goo from the underworld, or other go find some squirel and eat it raw!" she stated quickly.

MindxHunter

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:46 pm
"I feel safe with you....but when a lot of people are near I tend to freak out and run away. With you it's way different. I don't know why"she said taking his hand and getting up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:46 pm
Mica walked out of the gates and transformed into her wolf form. her black fur blended in, she hunted threw the forest. the deer she sented was grazing peacfully, she jumped on the deer sinking her teeth into its neck. she froced it to the ground and broke its neck. she dragged it back to the castle and went into the lab to check it.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:49 pm
Alice's eye widen seeing the girl kill. Not a first, but she thought she was used to the transforming of a Lugaru,...just not one to watch it kill and drag it's bloody body. "W..Well theres a first for e-everything.. sweatdrop " she wispered to herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games