Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm
"And chat about what, anyway..?" Gil asked, scratching the back of his head.
"Besides, I know I'd be out of practice if I didn't find SOME way to beat someone up..."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:45 pm
"I dunno.. You two seem to be doing fine with intrusments and fighting!" Demi shrugged, taking a turn. "You can beat up people later..!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm
Flint's ears perked up when Gil spoke of beatings. he smiled widely, "I'm up for a sparring match, if you're interested..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm
"Ehh..?" Gil looked over at Dojime with an eyebrow raised.
"...But I thought you said something was coming..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Demi laughed to herself, seeing Gil getting trapped in with Dojime as a victory. After wandering in several hallways though she suddenly stopped.
"...Where's my room again..?" She asked out loud, scratching her head as she stared at the same map from when she got lost on her way to the Mess Hall.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:56 pm
"yes, but what if they board us before we get into our suits? I'm sure we could both use the extra practice. there's a ring just down the hall for combat training." He laid his guitar on his bunk, "you don't have to if you don't want to."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:11 pm
...There was only a dust cloud as Gil had run down to the ring...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:16 pm
"..3B7, 3B7..." Demi was muttering quietly her room number to herself, examining the map.

"I'll tell you where it is for fifty bucks~" One pilot sang with a tune as he walked by.

"Suck it dickwad I'll do it myself.."

"Have fun being loooooost~"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm
"some one's excited." Dojime said as he casually walked to the ring. "do you want sparring gear or no?" he asked when he got there. there were a couple of guys sparring in the ring already. Dojime nodded to the side at them and they quickly jumped out of the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:27 pm
"Sparring gear only hinders your ability..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:57 pm
"ok then" he said hopping over the ring. some of the other pilots stayed and watched excitedly. Other where yelling things like, "some one give that kid a bat." "yea make it fair." some others ran out of the room. moments later they came back with friends.

Dojime hopped back and fourth a little in fighting stance, making tight fists. he knuckles cracked and his figures came together. "ready?"

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm
"I got fifty bucks on Dojime!" One pilot shouted somewhere.

"A HUNDRED ON GIL!!" Another barked.

"Hey where's the rich chick who's following been following around Dead-Man? I'd bet she'd wanna see this!"

"And ruin the fight? Naaah. Leave the greenhorn."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Gil's face was emotionless as he stared at Dojime once he was in the ring.
He then grinned when he had heard his nickname before taking a simplified fighting stance, his fists clenched tightly enough for them to crack.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm
"hmm..." Dojime began to study Gil closely, watching his movements as he began to circle him.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Gil didn't even seem to watch Dojinme. He seemed to be staring off into space while he was being circled.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games