Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:52 pm
Evan picked at his nails ignoring einherjar's smile and said," Yea I guess we should take this time to go and find the mayor and take care of this little deal." He stood up then took a look at the contract," As long as we don't harm your crew while they study. Though; hypothetically, if they attacked me first then I would be defending myself and thus that clause would most likely be null in void." He turned towards the wall," Though it’s all hypothetical and I’m sure you wouldn't attack me. They probably aren't much of fighters anyway." Evan punctured a hole in the ball and a blue cold gas leaked out surrounding his arm that was holding the ball. His skin turned blue and scaly, and it grew larger and more muscular then the rest of his body. Evan touched the wall and ice began to form on the wall; which began to spread and eventually spread onto every inch of wall in the room. Evan gripped the ball until the puncture in the ball was covered. He placed the ball in his bag and then without warning; punched the wall using his ice arm taking out the whole wall and sending the debris into the next wall taking that wall out as well. Evan turned to his clones then gave them a bag then five of them left through the whole in the wall, leaving one with him. Each clone took an orb and absorbed one, turning there basic composer into a different element. The five Evans turned into dragoon form and began destroying the fortress from the inside out. Evan sat down then said,” They won’t destroy everything, just the important stuff you will probably want to study while you’re here.”

Edit: yea but you have a post so you can post that end. Also I didn't know he was going to lock it. This really isnt helping the cause.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:37 am
[[ stare . . . And you are still taking advantage that Jasae didn't lock the thread. Wow~ really underhanded of you. You're better being the antagonist than me. blaugh Good job! Very wise indeed! rofl ]]

DeVars

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:19 am
"That is IT! ARIA!" Yes, desta? "Commence Disengagement from the fortress, remove all connections with your processes, perform full virus scans begining with all outputs. Send the 'lawyers' to the nearest enemy base."
Desta removed her hat leaving a strange computer attached to her head. She waved her hand over it and it fell of with a clunk onto the floor. "Aria, take all the clan members and teleport them to your bridge. Also Teleport a speaker into the spot where the intruders are at. Tell them... Good riddance..." the fortress shook as Aria began phasing out of the fortress. The Hyper-Dimensional slipped out of the space time of the Flyin' Fortress. Transporting Members and Furniture Now... Complete... "Good. It was fun while the Fortress lasted but it is time to move on." She disappeared in a flash to Aria's Bridge to welcome her members to the New Base.

Meanwhile the Flyin' fortress was no longer flyin' it was falling at an increasing speed, its last propulsion source was gone with Aria... It would be a matter of moments before it Crashed into the ground...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:19 am
(Bloody hell, I always miss everything. >.< I should be here to stay, if I'm not mistaken. Computer viruses are a plauge I think I'm done with. gonk )  

DemonicShadowWolf

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:40 am
((whooo hoo go deathy!!! But some how i don't this he is going to let me and blin teleport out so im going to bust my way out through the other wall. I'll wait for devar to post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:37 am
(Gotcha you are probably right about that but there is one last trick up my sleeve if it is necesary...)  

deathstar175

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:08 pm
(Just as a note if Devars does not post in the next 24 hours everyone made it to the Aria thread safely. And on a side note there will be a few changes to the order of protocol on Aria.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:19 pm
[[ wow - nice thinking there . . . let's see. . . - and you read all my gibberish too, deathstar175. ^.^ and I see that they unlocked this thing without distorting slashie's post. . .]]

That is IT! ARIA!

Out from his comms, the scientist earing the panel sent him a message of a fleet freak - pitchings and sounds that came from the fortress onto a unknown destination. They have been on lookout for the lady Einherjar was talking before and filtering the fortress for outgoing communications.

"Sir Ein - we have the feed. Locked and pitched in."

Quote:
Evan touched the wall and ice began to form on the wall; which began to spread and eventually spread onto every inch of wall in the room.

The moment the wall was touched by Evan, the magic leaking from his ball attracted succumb and eventually crawled onto the offending appendage - fizzling his ice magic and eating whatever strength he fused up until now. With his strength rapidly depleting, his control to his other clones ended prematurely causing them to stop their plan to cause havoc at the room.

Einherjar sighed "Impressive skills Evan - though there are a lot of people already in here - I've already called in reporters to this great meeting but it turned out your leader has no plans to show up. As for now - enjoy being next to succumb."

He then looked back to the people gathered at his back - reporters, fellow CHEST and BHOOB and other paparazzi that came to televise an event, "Everyone - I have just got a report that their leader is trying a stray communications signal to another source - the message is garbled but they plan to leave this ship and send it falling down - With all of us in. However, we will try our best to keep this safe until all are evacuated."

Quote:
(Just as a note if Devars does not post in the next 24 hours everyone made it to the Aria thread safely. And on a side note there will be a few changes to the order of protocol on Aria.)
[[ nice strategy too - ^.^ but - you are also in the Flyin Fortress - that means you can't change the protocol until the whole Aria thing could phase out. ]]
Quote:
So that is their game... Desta teleported to Evan and DeVars. "I am Desta. Your Succumb has destroyed many of the systems of the Flyin Fortress including the systems that keep it in the air... Right now the only thing holding us in the air at this point is Aria... The Multi-dimensional Starship I befriended and had phase into the Fortress when I first found the Fortress." Desta stared at DeVars intently. "Fortunately Aria is completely separate from the Flyin Fortress even though it is holding us up right now and occupies the same space."
[[ I would only take the italicized as your interpretation of what the spell does. Succumb is succumb ]]

[[ Yeah - I don't have control on Aria . . . so it phases out - ]]
Aria's phasing out of the fortress didn't left it innocent of it's actions - as while the smaller things have easily left succumb's attention - larger things as furniture and other equiptment were left in the fortress along with Evan, who was contaminated with succumb. With the frequency locked in - Desta is also locked within it's walls.

As soon as Aria disengaged and phased out - as Desta's orders - it's protocol changed rendering it uncontactable via the Flyin Fortress.

With Aria's line of command to propulsions gone out - a vacant lot of instructions showed in the Flyin Fortress code scheme. Einherjar quickly moved towards the mic he left at the panel and phoned in the trapped Desta.

Using Desta's voice - he pitched in to her room with a cheerful greeting, "Passengers of the Flyin Fortress - we are going through a rough situation here. . . and help is positively needed if you and your hot-headed friend here want out."  

DeVars

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:01 pm
(Okay I didnt want to have to do this...)

Infuriated at the situation Desta began meditating, concentrating the powers she had learned... Reaching out to her teacher... Accross the dimensions a red haired man's ears perked up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:17 pm
The red haired man felt Desta across the dimensions and atuned to her. The air around him turned to flame and he disappeared from the dimension he had been in... The flames destroyed the other dimension as he left... The room Desta was in grew hot. Flames erupted out of nowhere, away from the walls and seemed to float there. The red haired man appeared... "Desta I have come."  

Starjian Orion

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:21 pm
"Thank you for coming so quickly. The Fortress is dying due to the succumb caused by intruders. I am trying to get my people out... And you are the only one who can help me now. My Hacking skills are nothing to yours..." said Desta hugging the red haired man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:58 pm
The man not suspectinng this welcome didnt now what to do but in the end hugged back. "I understand. I can feel the succumb." the man looked down and then at a wall. He raised one of his arms and in that hand he held a marvelous golden gun. "No... This would bring too much destruction..." He lowered his arm and raised the other and almost touched the wall. He began searching for the heart of the succumb with his mind. His eyes closed as he concentrated. The area around him filled with antilight, not darkness the absence of light, but the opposite of light...  

Starjian Orion

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:05 am
Desta was bewildered at the display of power she was being shown. The colors of antilight were incredible. She could feel the almost pure energy of her mentors powers reaching out about them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 am
Evan panted then hastily pulled out a potion in which he held out in case of emergencies and drank it down quickly. His energy stabilized and his body was purged of Einherjar's virus and his clones regained their form; continuing with the destruction of the fortress. Evan turned to Einherjar with a malice face and said," So you want play that way then screw law then." Evan put out his hand and it began to glow; emitting a stange yellow energy that was pure and gave of an aura of a non lethal attack. The energy took shape into the form of a ball and Evan began to stare at it. As he did this his eyes began to flicker and glow bright blue as he grew a snout and his teeth began to protrude from his mouth growing sharper by the second. His body began to grow twice his size in height, muscle tone and overall size. His strength rose ten fold and he began transforming into what byako has once seen when the main gate area was nearly destroyed, his dragon form. After his growth, his tail; which wasn't present do to evan being in his human form, sprouted out and grew out like a whip. His wing sprout out from his back and stretched across the large room almost touching the walls on both sides. His skin turned into magical scales, in which had many potentials including: Magical resistance, magical reflection and magical absorbsion. His nail grew long and pointy and became claws that were nearly as hard as diamonds. At the completion of his transformation his wings collapsed and his tail whipped behind him as he let out a Ferocious and piercing roar that ecoed through the room and passed through the walls so that anyone in the fortress could hear it. Dark Evan cackled and said," That idiot thought he could control me!" He looked around and seen Einherjar and said," You must be the b*****d taking over this place. I admire that in a person, however you put my vessle in danger with that damned virus of yours. Luckily that itiot actually proved useful by having that potion with him. Time to say good night... forever." Dark let out the slime that looked like what was used for the clones, however it was a slightly diffferent slime which was strong and more resistant do to its cellular make-up was different from the other slime because this slime was partially made of dragon scales and the other made of dragoon scales; which are completely different. The slime wrapped around the bodies of Einherjar and the rest of BHOOB and CHEST memebers in the room. Dark's scales changed as he began to charge up for a massive attack.

When the attack finished charging Dark's hand turned blue and he smiled maliciously then said," Die b***h." He let the energy go and it rushed off into Einherjar's direction, but hit the wall instead of him or any of his men. The wall blew up as the energy beam continued to grow wider and travel down the fortress destroying the rooms it based through until it passed through the final wall of the fortress exploding out leaving a gapping whole out the side. Dark cackled and said," Bet you thought I was going to kill you didn't you." Dark grabbed yellow orb and absorbed it. As he did this his scales turned yellow and he began to grow taller and more slender. His tail thinner and longer and his wings longer, longer, but smaller. His snout grew long and jagged as well as the rest of his scales and his claws sharper as well as his teeth. When he finished he let off a charge of electricity, disabling all electronic devices in the room. He then picked up all the men from CHEST and BHOOB as well as Einherjar by the slime and quickly and literally at the speed of lightning until he was out of the fortress. He glared at Einherjar and said," If you want to live then save yourself. Dark let go of Einherjar and his men, leaving them to plummet onto the hard ground of byako gaining speed as they dropped from the stratosphere. Dark watched as the fell for a moment then flew to the Aria starship.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeVars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:56 pm
[[ six moves! - blaugh yay! I get to do six moves too! ]]
[[well - maybe not. sweatdrop ]]
Einherjar looked blankly as Evan couldn't even pull out what he was opt to do - his hands were the first to be contaminated so he loses all his control to those appendages he called hands.

Freya noticed the growing aggression taking place at the room and moved in to disperse the civilians out, "Shows over, folks. Back to the core with you."

The civilians nodded in unison as they turned their back at the man who called himself Evan and walked away to the blue strip of light.

"Believe me when I say it has grown that old - not even that strength can muster resistance. And that potion is already stale.", he grinned - his right eye seems to move out and about, with it's purple tinge glowing in absurdity.

No more of the smiling Einherjar was showing. A more serious one had replaced him - his hands moved in light speed as he strokes the air with several more spells. Word of Binding. Sam Hayne's Milky Hand. Autonomic Reversal. Halesia's White Corridor. Planar Separation. Needless Hessenge. Corporal Sin. Innocuous Arranbu. Collateration. Hamper.

He then gazed back to Evan, "Succumb is not a virus - it's a glyph - so you better get a hold yourself before it runs over you. I am thru with your barbaric actions." His right eye grew purple as he goes back to the mic, looking back at Evan he muttered a stern final word, "Stay put."

Up from Desta's room, a metallic snake materialized and striked at her head - it's body was contained in a white essence that pierced anything it goes through. The snake had freely struck Desta at her head while she was busy meditating to contact someone. No pain was felt in the bite but she felt a direct connection to her from Einherjar. And in his will - he wishes a good solid contact of thought.

"Desta - before this gets out of bounds - I'll ask again if I could have a word with you. And you better hold your dog here. . ."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff