Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:41 pm
Darastri lexex
"Well I was out on surveillance before a evacuation convoy passed through the area. The town just a mile or so away is at risk of being wiped out. I was simply sent out to make sure there were no risks. Now that I told you why I'm here would you mind telling me why you're here?" Marstren leaned back on a tree and yawned since it was getting late.

Lucifer settled back, watching him thoughtfully. "I lost my rider in battle." She said simply. "I was traveling around to see if there was any humans who... who needed a hand, I sup'se." She said quietly, lying down. "I'm not very good on my own, and I tend to need a partner, if ye will."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm
"That is very unfortunate though not surprising considering everything. Now if you want you can come along and even back to central, but it is your choice." Marstren was brought to think of some people he knew that died early in the war, and how bad he felt about it.  

Darastri lexex

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 pm
Troa looked up for a second in thought. "You said the next town is a mile or so away right?" He asked looking towards Marstren. He knew that he needed to restock on ammo, food, other things he was running low on. Maybe finding this blood root stuff too, even though he thought he was swallowing vomit every time he took some.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm
Lucifer glanced between the men. "Do ye by any chance know any men that might need help? Or at leas' an extra pair o' legs?" She asked hopefully.  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm
"I'm sure you could find someone at central or one of the other cities. I need to get going so last chance to come to central." Marstren started to walk off waving over his shoulder.

"Where the Damn hell is the Commander? Well you were supposed to be watching him to make sure he didn't dissapeer." The lieutenant yelled at Scorch while soldiers were starting the evacuation.

"My orders had nothing to do with that, and besides Marstren is in good company. So kick back and relax." Scorch sweeped his tail under the man knocking him to the ground. Before the man got up Scorch layed down and pinned the man with his front leg.

"Let me go you overgrown salamander!" The man yelled try to get himself free.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 pm
Troa looked up at Lucifer in thought for a second. Weighing the options, he swallowed his pride with a heavy sigh. "An extra pair of legs sounds good right about now." He said as he looked up at the dragon. "Can you give me a lift to the next town? Then you can do as you wish." He said simply with a shrug as he tried to stand once more, having to brace himself against the tree for a moment before he could stand on his own.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Lucifer grinned. "Of course." She purred, lowering her head so he had easy access to her back, and the specially-made saddle her last rider had put on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 am
Troa managed to get onto the saddle after some time and sighed as he relaxed in the seat. "Huh..." He muttered as he looked at the saddle. "It's oddly comfortable... your last rider must have been about my stature and build..." He said mostly to himself. Looking to his sides, he saw straps that were probably used to hold weapons or supplies. He placed his blades in them and secured them tightly. His bags he tied down behind him and kept his fire arms on his person. "Ready when you are." He said louder after realizing he was speaking to himself in a low voice.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am
Lucifer raised her head again, shifting to her feet. "Of course. And ye know, he was about yer size... Actually, a'ot like ye, now I think about it," She said over her shoulder, moving into an open area, before loping forward, and taking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am
Marstren came up to the town gates watching the evacuation briefly before going in. "Scorch let your toy go." Marstren continued past the scene and boarded one of the carriers. The lead vehicle had mostly computer equipment and guns on board, and the other vehicles had benches to carry thirty people. Unfortunately there weren't enough vehicles to go around and they were already having people sit on the roof.

"Commander where the hell were you?" The lieutenant came in brushing dirt off his uniform.

"I was trying to fulfill the mission requirements, but I don't know if any of them are coming back to central." Marstren started searching files on the computers for some information that he didn't know if it existed or not.

"Fine, but tell your dragon friend to stay off of me." The lieutenant walked off to help with the evacuation while Marstren searched the computers.  

Darastri lexex

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm
Lucifer beat her wings, pulling them up almost to the clouds. Gliding for some time, she glanced below, eyeing the designated town a few miles from where they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm
1. Gaianame: KMart88
2. Charecter name: Kummar
3. Race: Metal Dragon
3-2. Age: 108
4. Alliance: Dragons
5. Bio: Back when the dragons were still trapped on their own planet, Kummar's parents had taught him from an early age to hate humans for what they had done to their kind. As soon as the portal opened up to Earth, Kummar quickly attacked the humans along with the other dragons. He is quite different from regular metal dragons in that he doesn't mind socializing with other dragons, and is a soldier instead of a technician. He chose soldier because he wanted revenge on the humans for what they had done to his kind. Most of his machine parts are made to withstand the heat of battle and acts much more like battle armor than replacement parts. Currently, only his head and internal organs are the only organic parts on his body.
6. Apperance: Kummar
7. Weapons: Natural weapons (tail, claws, teeth, ect.), any weapons he has intergrated into his body, and tech powers.
8. Other: None.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm
((welcome KMart!!! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:22 pm
((Welcome ^^))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm
((Thanks. Can I just start or do I have to wait for something.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games