Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Misa jumped when she saw the animal and fell backwords from the couch. "Ack!"Misa yelled. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" She stood and looked at the animal and smiled and petted it. "Cute but as I was saying lets just stay here and watch tv."I am alright.." She cleaned herself and sat down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Monkichii gave a soft purr as Kai pet him, his tail moving left and right behind him. He coughed a little, breathing in some of the smoke Kei snorted out. He pulled away from Kai's hand and looked at Kei, tilting it's head, as though confused. After a moment or two, Monkichii licked Kei on the nose and gave another mew.

[[garr gotta go soon stare ]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Kai glanced back at Misa, not even flinching as she fell. "Ok," he nodded, perfectly content to just sit still and not doing anything for a while. He smiled slightly as Monkichii purred and quickly waved away the remaining smoke left by Kei. The dragon was still watching the creature, but pulled back in surprise as he was licked by it. He snapped his jaws noisily and then leaned forward, licking the squirrel back with his long, reptilian tongue. His yellow eyes blinked as he sat down, using his front legs for support again. Kai watched the pair in amusement and then leaned back upon the couch, placing a hand behind his head for support as he continued to stare at the tv.

[Ah, that's ok Wind. ^^;]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:06 pm
Misa signed and got into a normal postition."What a date is, is that it is a time of qulatiy time with the person you like of the opposite sex...like female and male...That is what a date is.."Misa replied not blushing or anything she just said that because she had nothing else to say.  

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:07 pm
[[:sighs: i'll talk to you guys hopefully tomorrow >< just say that monkichii went up to my room and that i fell asleep on my bed w. my clothes on and the window and door slightly open... that way kichii can get in]]

Monkichii jumped up, placing two paws on Kei's head. He was standing on all fours now, his tail swishing into Kai's face. Looking over at Misa, he blinked a few times, staring at her for a little while. After a moment or two, however, he sneezed again and jumped off the chair. He gave one last happy meow before walkig off to the forth floor and back to Meghan.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:18 pm
Kai kept watching the television as he listened to Misa's words, then paused to consider them. "So... you've been on a date this whole time?" he asked, thinking of how long they'd spent just sitting around the courtyard. He didn't say 'we've been on a date' because he wasn't sure of his feelings. She'd said it was when two people liked each other, and he honestly wasn't sure about that. He never was good with relationships, probably because he'd never had to deal with them before. He blinked as Monkichii's tail swished in his face, and blew out slowly, watching the fur rustle beneath the soft wind.

Kei froze as the squirrel climbed partly on his head, wings flapping gently but not enough to lift him. The small dragon resisted the urge to follow Monkichii's gaze towards Misa, lest he unsettle the creature and make him fall. But as the squirrel pulled back, Kei shook his head sharply and growled shortly after him, his strange way of saying goodbye.

Krazy Kaori

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 pm
"Uuh, it is a scheldue time. It should say something about that in the book.."Misa said. She looked up at the TV. Comedy Central was on. She laughed at one of the jokes. She laughed again. She was a sucker for jokes. She even laughed at Knock Knock Jokes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:27 pm
Shepard entered the student dorm with Kisa in his arms, He looked around and shook her a little. " Hey wake up. Where at the dorms. Do you have a room?" he asked quietly as not to scare her. Those words she uttered before though echoed in his ears. Though she didnt finsh she knew what she meant and was as happy as he could be.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:30 pm
Kai blinked and turned towards her. "....what?" he asked. She'd said something completely unrelated to his question, thus confusing him again. Sighing in annoyance, he slowly pulled the damp book from his wet pocket and flipped back to the page on televisions. He read a moment about schedules and then nodded as he turned back to watch again. His face remained set and unchanged, unaffected by what he saw.

Kei walked across the couch and carefully made his way to Kai's chest, where he settled down. The dragon had walked lightly, making sure not to scratch Kai's bare skin with his claws. He'd taken to this male faster than any other besides Kaori herself. Kei closed his eyes slowly and curled up, tail set against his side as he dozed.

[Vamp, are you ever gonna reply in the forest? ><;;]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Kisa groaned and sat up, her eyes not even open. "S-...Shepard?" She asked, her teal eyes appearing. She yawned. "Dorms? No, I don't have one." She smoothed down her hair and smiled. "Why?"

Wendehbird

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:36 pm
Misa signed. "Do you want to get lunch? I am hungry..." Misa said standing up. "You want to come with? I think not." Misa walked over to the smoothie stand and got a strwaberry and banana smoothie. She came skipping back and sat on the couch drinking. "I know not exactly food but this keeps me chill.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:42 pm
Kai blinked at her haste to leave. He would have accepted since he hadn't eaten since before arriving, but she had departed too quickly. As he watched her returning with two smoothies, he suddenly recalled he'd gotten once before joining her. Frowning, he reached around for it, unwilling to disturb the dragon dozing on his stomach. Finally, his hand closed around it and he brought it to his lips, downing the last bit in one large swallow. Then he sat back again, lounging comfortably on the couch. He hadn't felt this at ease in a very long time.  

Krazy Kaori

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:45 pm
" It's sort of late...but I have a room. You can stay there and get your own room in the morning." Shepard said yawning himself. It had been a long day and he was ready to sleep himself. She could take the bed and he'd sleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:54 pm
Kisa smiled and nodded. "Heh. Sure." She stood up and waited for her long hair to hit her back she sighed and almost fell over. "Ugn... I got no sleep last night."

Kisa had been worried, and she'd snuck on the computer. Kisa was a computer geek, she had to admit. She stayed up all night watching anime and typing stories. She fell asleep for 15 minutes, but it hurt because her head was on the keyboard. She snuck up to bed at 7 in the morning. Her parents awoke 20 minutes later, which had been lucky.

Kisa yawned once more. She began to think of pyjamas... and then remembered the extras in her bag. Oh, how she loved her amazing messenger bag. it was like her best friend, other than Asuka ((2nd character)). And... melon bread. Kisa began to drool slightly but wiped it off with the back of her hand.

Wendehbird

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:59 pm
Shepard caught her and tried to hold her up. He grabbed her and lead her out torwards his room. He nooded torwards Kai as he walked out. " We have to be quick. If anyone sees us they might get the wrong idea." Shepard his face just turning a bit red.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games