Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika was so focused on trying to remember who that woman was, that she stoped paying attention to the fight for a moment. She should't done that...
Cellara fired a very powerfull attack, and before she could realized, the it turned and headed towards her. She wouldn't be able to dodged it at time...
Then, Vegeta changed its trajectory with another energy wave, and it passed next to Kerika, saving her on the last second.

-"Darn you..."- she thought, staring at the woman with anger on her look. She wanted so bad to do something. But, what? She felt totally useless on that battle, and she hated that feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Vegeta's punch connected and sent the woman flying. As she came to the end of the lookout she vanished and reappeared behind Vegeta with her back pressed against his. Blood trickled from her lip as she spoke, "You'll find I am full of surprises. So do not hold back. By the way, my name is Cellara." She placed her palm at Vegeta's back and released a burst of energy into his back.

((I was a little winded there, but I figured it was a little DBZ esq lol))

Vegeta was blasted forward , but stopped in mid air. He was hunched over facing away from Cellara, with his arms dangling in front of him. "hehehehehehahahahaha!", Vegeta straitened up he spoke, "That wasnt half bad...You know you give better back messages than my wife"
"That will be the last time you mock me!" Cellara was obviously angry, "Kaio-ken times five!" She yelled. Her power level quickly shot up. In an instant she was throwing a fist towards Vegeta's gut.

Vegeta's power flared as he barely moved his hand into the path of the punch with it still following through into his gut pushing the saiyan prince back. He held on to Cellara's arm as they flew back into a building. In the rubble, Vegeta looked up with a smile will the building crumbled around them and formed an extremely bright green energy ball in his hand. "Hahahaha!", Vegeta bellowed as he held on to Cellara, "eat this, Final Shine!" An extremely large green blast of energy soared out from the saiyans palm
Cellara broke free of Vegeta's grip and was hit dead on by Vegeta's attack. She barely pulled her arms up in time to defend against it. As the smoke cleared Cellara floated in the air near Vegeta. Her hands locked to one side. "Kaio-ken times 20!" Her aura flashed red and an energy ball began to form in her hands. "I learned this one from Kakarot!" She grinned, "Kame..." The ball grew larger, "Hameha!" She thrust her arms forward putting all of the Kaio-ken boost into the attack. The blue and red energy blast shot towards Vegets and suddenly changed direction and headed for Kerika.

WHAA! Vegeta quickly thrust his hands out in front of him, palms open with his forearms touching, "Final Flash!!" he screamed with intensity. With that a massive wave of blue energy coursing with electricity flew towards Cellara's KaioKen powered Kamehameha. It hit the blast dead on and soared passed Kerika sending the world destroying blasts into the sky...

Vegeta breathed heavily stunned at the amount of power he needed to counter his adversarys attack, but he quickly caught his breathe and regained his composure staring at Cellara. Again giving a grin to his worthy opponent. "Your fights with me woman", the saiyan warrior exclaimed.
Cellara smiled, "You are not a Saiyan! A true Saiyan would have let that blast kill her! A true Saiyan never lets the weak live!" Cellara pointed at Vegeta, "You are not fit to be prince!" She opened her eyes and stared at Vegeta, "I hate your father, but I would agree with him when he'd sentenced you to death for stepping on our races beliefs!"She didn't believe a single one of her own words. It was for that reason she had been killed by the former king. All Cellara wanted to do was get Vegeta angry and get this fight over with. The only way to do that was to get Vegeta to expend more energy.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am
"Humph, Unfit to be prince huh", Vegeta pointed at Cellara. "Lets get one thing strait!", he boasted with a smile, "nobody's dying here unless i say so, and the only person this saiyan prince has cast his decree on...is you, woman". Vegeta had expended a great deal of power in redirecting that blast, but so had his opponent. He had to take advantage of the momentary advantage..."Your mine!, he said as he flew at Cellara with a punch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm
"Your pride blinds you!" Cellara braced for Vegeta's punch. "Kaio-ken times twenty five!" She yelled. Her aura flashed red as she caught Vegeta's punch to the left side of her face. It had hurt more then she had anticipated. Her vision flickered. She countered Vegeta's punch with a knee to his stomach. She knew she didn't have much time before she comnpletly lost vision in her left eye.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 am
Vegeta took the full force of the knee to his stomack, and was sent flying back continuing on into the clouds eyes closed, stunned and unmoving. Then looking up with a smile Vegeta stoped and flipped in the air and then flew at Cellara again all the while hiding his weakening state and bodily harm as he charged an energy blast in his right hand while soaring towards her aiming to plunge it into her stomack... "Humph"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
The demoness looked lazily at Kerika..."Sigh, oh goody", she said in a sarcastic tone. She looked to her mistress and then back at Kerika..."Another saiyan eh. Look i dont like to waist time so i promise this'll be quick, but i cant promise it'll be painlless hehehe," the demoness held her hand up to the sky and began to gather energy forming a very large ball of crimson energy. "Hell Punishment Ball!!"

Vegeta looked to Kerika and her opponent then his eyes returned to the newly transformed demon in front of him. "Humph...Im not impressed."

"Oh you well be Prince!, the demon scoffed as he charged at Vegeta, Die!!!
He flew into Vegeta with a extremely large ball of energy in his hand outstrectched, and launched the large sphere point blank at the saiyan prince's. The smoke cleared showing the demon stunned as he stared into the eyes of the Prince of the all Saiyans as he emerged from the blast unharmed. You...you...its...not possible you can still be here!!!, the demon yelled in terror at his opponents power.

Vegeta slowly raised his hand towards the demon..."no... wait" "I dont think so demon, Final Cosmic Flash!" Vegeta fired a massive energy wave that disentegrated the demon and continued on into the sky, accross the planet, and into space...

The horned demon appeared in front of Mikenno. "This is as far as you go, earthling!", the demon boasted with a teethy grin, his fangs showing as he shouted.

*The blue arua around Mikenno flared. Right before the demon attacked touched Mikenno, Mikenno, grabbed the demons throat* You don't attack me. I kill you.*Mikenno released a ki blast from the hand that the demon was in, severing the demons head*

The two peices of the demon split and fell from Mikenno's grip. The eyes on the head shifted as it fell, and the demon grinned as it stoped in the air. "I am not so easily killed!", the demon bellowed as the body and head came back together as they floated towards Mikenno.

He had two axes accross his back that he reached for, and with both hands and flung them at Mikeeno. The glowed red as it neared the target, DIE!

*Mikenno saw that this demon was going to be harder then he thought* Ok you like rough ha? OK I'll make it rough. YuuenKen !!! *The Blue Aura had vanished.* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*The demon was pushed back.Then fired from him blue in to flames surrounded Mikenno. The flames were thick The demon could hardly see Mikenno. The flames even made a loud roar. This new power shook the planet.* Now Demon

The demon was sent flying but managed to stop himself, and put his guard up. While begining to charge to energy balls in his hands his eyes grew wide as the power of his opponent continued to rise..."Unreal!! I cant let this go on.." The demon powered up and flew at Mikenno sending a volley of red energy blasts at him... "DIIIIIEEEEE!!!" When he drew closer he stoped and charged up an attack with a purplish red aura.."Hell Scorcher!!!!"

*Each of the energy balls disintegrated in the blue arua* I have no time for level demons like your self.*Mikenno raised his hand to the demon.* Grand Kia*Mikenno's attack fired into the demon purplish red attack,with the energy so over overwhelmed the attack explous along with the demon. Mikenno watch's the demon's lambs skater* Now time for the big fight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*Mikenno felt pain. Then the skin on Mikenno started to change yellow* Not Now!!*Mikenno coulded think about that now. He found Kerika's power level and thought that she might need some help. Mikenno flew off*  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 am
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta took the full force of the knee to his stomack, and was sent flying back continuing on into the clouds eyes closed, stunned and unmoving. Then looking up with a smile Vegeta stoped and flipped in the air and then flew at Cellara again all the while hiding his weakening state and bodily harm as he charged an energy blast in his right hand while soaring towards her aiming to plunge it into her stomack... "Humph"
Cellara grabbed her eye as her vision turned gray before disappearing completely. Damn it! She thought to herself. The vision in her left eye was now completely gone. She closed her left eye as she felt warm liquid wash over it. She crouched down and put her hands at her side, "One last try...Kaio-ken times one hundred!" Her aura flashed red and the tips of her clothes began to smoke. The heat from the energy build up began to eat away at her clothes. The ground around her feat exploded and was immediately incinerated. "Kame..." Energy built up in her hands, "Hame..." She held until Vegeta was at close range. Her vision made it hard to aim a long distance shot. "Ha!" She yelled as she thrust her arms forward and put every last bit of energy into the attack. The beam headed straight for Vegeta and did not change course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Cellara grabbed her eye as her vision turned gray before disappearing completely. Damn it! She thought to herself. The vision in her left eye was now completely gone. She closed her left eye as she felt warm liquid wash over it. She crouched down and put her hands at her side, "One last try...Kaio-ken times one hundred!" Her aura flashed red and the tips of her clothes began to smoke. The heat from the energy build up began to eat away at her clothes. The ground around her feat exploded and was immediately incinerated. "Kame..." Energy built up in her hands, "Hame..." She held until Vegeta was at close range. Her vision made it hard to aim a long distance shot. "Ha!" She yelled as she thrust her arms forward and put every last bit of energy into the attack. The beam headed straight for Vegeta and did not change course.

"Errrr!!!", Vegeta continued onward towards Cellara increasing the sphere of energy in his hand until it was larger than his person, grunting at the oncoming mass of power ahead of him..."bring it on, Big Bang Oblivion!!!"...the wave of energy flew from vegetas outstretched palm and smashed into Cellara's Kamehameha and erupted into a massive sphere of energy in the sky divided down the middle between the too great powers...  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

The young saiyan looked at the woman with a surprised yet a bit terrified look on her face. That level of power was unbelievable, and now it seemed like she was reaching her limit.
Kerika closed her fists even harder, until her palms started to hurt. All she wanted was doing something; anything. She hated staying there, specially after the attack Cellara had threw at her.
She then saw as the woman fired another huge ki blast at Vegeta; it was the same attack again, only that this time it was even stronger. And now, he had countered with a extremly powerful energy ball. Both attacks collided on the sky, and Kerika closed her eyes, covering her face with her arms to protect herself from the explotion.

((Finally!! biggrin I really missed this RP XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 pm
In the skies above the look out 7 demons appeared and began flying towards the battle site...

"Would you look at that", spoke one blue demon in a flowing black kimono, and wearing a straw hat.

"Yeah that man is matching our mistress...how can that be!"..., a demon with dark red skin and red samurai armor spoke in surprise.

"That man, Is Prince Vegeta!",
another spoke who wore similar samurai armor but with a large black cape draped over his back and a helm with two great horns atop it..."He wont get away with this. Quickly men, assist our mistress..."

"YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!", With that order all the demons soared towards the look out bent on interupting the fight between their leader and the saiyan prince...  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 pm
Cellara was pushed back from the force of the two attacks colliding. She could feel her energy slipping fast then she heard her minions, "Attack Vegeta with everything you have! Restrain him if you must!" Cellara now knew she had the upper hand. Vegeta's followers seemed to do nothing to stop her, and so long as they stayed away she knew victory would be hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm
Vegeta stood his ground holding his arms outstrectched pumping more power into his attack, as he sensed the in coming demons. He couldnt help but inwardly curse his foul luck, "Blast!, there like cockroaches."  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

-"That was enough..."
Maybe Kerika wasn't strong enought to help Vegeta fight against Callara, but there was no reason in the world why she would not do something about those demons. Besides, she was angry too.
She immediatly turned super saiyan, charging towards the group, and fired a powerful ki blast at them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Cellara noticed Kerika heading for her minions, "Damn it!" She turned back to Vegeta, " I will not lose to a member of the royal family!" Her aura flashed brighter as more energy came as if from no where. She planted her feet, " I hate borrowing energy from my anchor, but I'll be more then happy to go back to hell if it means taking you with me!" She pushed forward and threw every bit of energy she had into her attack.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm
((Curiosity is itching at me here. Each difrent topic in this thread is it counted as its own rp or do they all act as different places in one world.

Exp. I am currently role playing with Cajun in a diff topic. Now does that mean since i'm on a planet with him i cannot rp here as id be in 2 places at once? or does this role play act as its own and have nothing to do with Cajuns and my own meaning i can role play in both topics at the same time?))

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff