Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm
((he's probably offline but if you still feel that way, I won't complain xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 pm
((you have your mission evil ))  

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 pm
((lol great now I have to reveal stuff earlier than expected))
Ariana sighed getting back up
"sheesh, I've been walking all day."
Ariana fell of the tower and vanished into thin air once again

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun nods.

"This one any medical ninja would enjoy looking at. It is the aspoect of the ox. And if your thinking what I think you are, your right, its all about strength and defense. Like an ox, the muscles mass is increased and strength is doubled or sometimes tripled, as well as the hardness of the skin, making you able to take more hits in combat."

Yun forms the handsign of the ox.

"Aspect of the Ox!"

The blood red chakra oozes out of him and two chakra horns appear on his head. His eyes are blood red as his muscles pulsate. His muscles suddenly bulge out and become ripped. He is almost twice his original size as he reaches back and punches the ground, creating a six foot wide crater from just a single punch.

"It is the chakra emmited into your muscles that gives you the power output, as well as the defense. This is a taijutsu user's dream transformation. Now..."

Yun returns to normal and forms another handsign. He places his hand on the ground and creates a pillar of earth.

"This earthen pillar is made out of bedrock, the hardest stone in the world. Use ur technique to break through it and you will have learned how to properly use the Ox Aspect. But be careful, there are downsides to this technique. By optaining extreme muscle mass and strength, your attack speed and movement is cut in half. Therefore, strategy is once again a key element in these techniques. And much like the Tiger aspect, your body can rip apart from using this too much."

[3 posts to learn it. It is mastered at Jounin rank.]

1/3

Luna looked at the hand signs Yun had done. She activates her chakra, trying to activate as little as possible as not to use to much at once. She practices the hand signs messing up several times. She says to herself "Calm down Luna, you can do this.."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm
LunaBravenheart
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"This one any medical ninja would enjoy looking at. It is the aspoect of the ox. And if your thinking what I think you are, your right, its all about strength and defense. Like an ox, the muscles mass is increased and strength is doubled or sometimes tripled, as well as the hardness of the skin, making you able to take more hits in combat."

Yun forms the handsign of the ox.

"Aspect of the Ox!"

The blood red chakra oozes out of him and two chakra horns appear on his head. His eyes are blood red as his muscles pulsate. His muscles suddenly bulge out and become ripped. He is almost twice his original size as he reaches back and punches the ground, creating a six foot wide crater from just a single punch.

"It is the chakra emmited into your muscles that gives you the power output, as well as the defense. This is a taijutsu user's dream transformation. Now..."

Yun returns to normal and forms another handsign. He places his hand on the ground and creates a pillar of earth.

"This earthen pillar is made out of bedrock, the hardest stone in the world. Use ur technique to break through it and you will have learned how to properly use the Ox Aspect. But be careful, there are downsides to this technique. By optaining extreme muscle mass and strength, your attack speed and movement is cut in half. Therefore, strategy is once again a key element in these techniques. And much like the Tiger aspect, your body can rip apart from using this too much."

[3 posts to learn it. It is mastered at Jounin rank.]

1/3

Luna looked at the hand signs Yun had done. She activates her chakra, trying to activate as little as possible as not to use to much at once. She practices the hand signs messing up several times. She says to herself "Calm down Luna, you can do this.."

2/3

Luna did it again, this time being able to do the handsigns with stopping. She activated the jutsu and she felt her muscles start to grow with her chakra, in the middle it stopped and she took a deep breath. "That was intense.

3/3

Luna did the handsigns one last time and activated it. "Aspect of the Beasts! Aspect of the Ox!" Her muscles become larger than regular size, and two horns shaped from chakra appear on either side of her head. Luna aimed for the pillar coming out of the ground and charged at it, successfully cutting it to many pieces on impact. When she had done this she deactivated the jutsu and sat down breathign heavy. "That was...very intense." She stood back up and used medical chakra to heal herself. "How was that Yun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

"Yes, that was perfect. You've learned the techniques quite well. I had to learn mine last minute during combat, but overtime, I became used to them. You have learned all that I can teach you at this point."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 pm
"Right." The two ninja sensed her training being done and a new mission to begin and stepped on either side of Luna "Now, time for your mission to begin. As the reincarnation of Heichi Bravenheart."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun grins with anticipation and spins his halberd around. He then holsters it on his back.

"Alright, don't hold back on anything. I want to master this so I can return and beat the s**t out of that b*****d Fenrir."

((going to music practice, i;'ll be back around 8:00 east coast time if not earlier.))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 pm
"Ok then," she smiles "We all want the same thing here, Fenrir dead, so let's begin." For the first time the two nin pulled off their hoods
((Ill add pictures later)) and revealed their faces. All three ninja activated the Byakugan at the same time, the pulsations ran through the air in the ground and all around, as well as through Yun, they responded to Hiechi's eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun's left eye suddenly widened as activated, as if someone else had taken control of him. He grins as he felt the presence next to him. He couldn't see him just yet, but he knew that Heichi was there. He turns back to the other ninja.

"I like this already"

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:38 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun's left eye suddenly widened as activated, as if someone else had taken control of him. He grins as he felt the presence next to him. He couldn't see him just yet, but he knew that Heichi was there. He turns back to the other ninja.

"I like this already"

Male ninja: http://img254.imageshack.us/i/49917729ub0.jpg/

Female Ninja: User Image

Me: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7949590684/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/Nija_girl.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

"I like this already"

"Ok then, the first thing you need to know about the Byakugan is that it is ALMOST flawless. The only weak spot is the center of the back of your neck, because you cannot see there. Tell me, what do you see?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun looked at him, but his vision was distorted due to his right eye.

"One second."

He pulls his headband over his right eye. He then can see thr chakra flow from inside of them and the chakra emitted from them.

"I can see your chakra. This is amazing."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm
The female whose name is Shizune says,

"You have Heichi's spirit Ill give you the that."

The male named Daisuke says
"You said to Luna here that you had wanted to adapt the Byakugan to a new kind of jutsu?"

Luna nods, she was trying to be calm, but being this close to her brothers spirit was making ger nastalgic.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"Yes, after Luna told me about the 8-Palms style of taijutsu for Byakugan users. However, I am a weapon master."

Yun draws his straight sword, the Tongue of the Lightning Dragon. The dragon engraving on the blade immediatly turns blue from the chakra now flowing into the blade.

"This blade is an wedding present my mother made for my father when they were married. It was passed onto me as a symbol of me being the new head of the Sung Clan. I was planning on taking the 8-Palms and converting it into a weapon style using this blade, since the technique is a series a jabs, a straight blade would be perfect, since its naturally a stabbing and thrusting weapon. I did it with the rain swordstyle of battojutsu, so why not this."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff