Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm
Kiyoshi hopped off his sword and pulled it from the ground. "Well Mr. Rock Sannin person. I am simply here to challenge you is all, and then cake." He said tapping the back of his sword on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 pm
"That would be unnecessary..Kiyoshi." Sengetsu's voice rang out through the training grounds, calm yet stern. He was once again birthed from the wind. He stood several feet away from the ninja. "And get that trash out of my village." he said referring to the paper. "You're information is false...i did not kill the Ban, merely pushed him past his limits thus forcing his death. I advice you both to leave now, especially you paper boy. You wouldn't last in a confrontation with me."

xLytez

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:17 pm
Kiyoshi made a sad face. "You deny me cake..." He said puppy dog eyes, but then his face got serious. "Now Sengetsu, you know I would not disrespect you by attacking your village. I just wish to have a little spar with your Sannin is all. I promise he will live you have my word" He said to the wind, and it was true. He just wish to fight with this man who's skilled were similar to his.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Ravel looked back at his mentors in regret, "Kyo, I hate to leave you, especially in the middle of training, but I must. And Sen? You were ther. You know the authenticity of my promise. Remember though," the boy said, tapping the sybol on his hitai-ate, "I will always heve been a Rock ninja, and I will miss you both." He then stepped toward Arata, "Alright, I'm ready."  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Kyo acknowledged Sen's appearence with a glance and a smirk. He didnt really care about fighting this strange shinobi, but if he had to he would. As Ravel stepped forward his eyes narrowed. "We all do what we must, Ravel." he said to the boy in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm
((Oh come on, you know you wanna fight WEEEEEEEEEEEE))

Kiyoshi was bouncing up and down some. "Bored, bored, bored, we play now." He said making some hand seals and pulled out two scrolls. He then jumped in the air and opened the scrolls. "Rising Twin Dragons" He said as he reached the height of his jump and swords began to appear out of the scroll. He activated his Byakugan then grabbed a sword in each hand and began to throw them at Kyo, increasing his throwing rate until hundreds of swords were flying at him.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 pm
( sure why not then...)

Kyo looked up and saw the hundreds of swords coming at him and fell to the ground. As he landed, his hands flashed through a few handsigns, "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Military)." He sank into the earth and moved well away from the point of impact before rising from the ground with his hands flashing through more seals. "Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu (Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill)." Hundreds of stone shurikens flew towards Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 pm
((Oh come on, this stuff fun WEEEEEEEEEEE))

Kiyoshi smiled as he flicked his wrists and pulled his hands back as all the swords came out of the ground and back into the air, all were tied with wires around them. "This is why they call it Twin Dragon." He said with his Byakugan still activated. He threw the swords at aimed them just right to hit all the shuriken, and cuasing all the shuriken and the swords to fall to the ground. As he started to fall, he flicked his writs and the handles in all the swords opened up, revealing an explosion tag in each one, and they were about to explode.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Kyo saw the tags and his hands flashed through more seals. "Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Mound Creation)." the ground beneath him rose to 10ft. bringing him out of the way of the explosion. His hands made more handsigns, "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)." a bolt of lightning burst from his fingertips towards Kiyoshi  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:34 am
Sengetsu smirked, "Ofcourse, you cannot stop a spar between two eager shinobi." deciding not to interfere Sengetsu returned to the wind.  

xLytez

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am
Kiyoshi turned as to start a nose dive and his arms were at his side, Sand began to form around his feet from out of his pants and formed a disk using 'Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu (Sand Shield)' He then pushed off there and spun rapidly using the Inuzuka's 'Tunneling Fang Jutsu' to form a drill. he hit the ground where the explosion happened and began drilling under the ground right bellow the surface and moved all over the field.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am
Kyo saw him tunnel underground and made a few rapid handsigns, "Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)." the ground began to ripple outward from him, and hopefully force Kiyoshi out from beneath the ground.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm
Kiyoshi was flung out of the ground and sent flying back, hitting the ground and sent skidding across the ground, and landed on his back. With a groan he got up and dusted himself up. "Geeze can't let someone play in the dirt can you. Ether way I got what I needed." Kiyoshi said with a smile as she rasied his arms and sand began to pour out of the ground and came to him. With the combination of explosions from thet tags, and his drilling he had crumbled and coverted enough of the rock to make a fairly large amount of sand. Kiyoshi held out his hand and the sand began to form and created a large weapon. "Saiko Zettai Hogeki: Shukaku no Hoko (Ultimate Attack: Shukaku's Pike)" He said with a grin, as he dashed towards Kyo, but not in a straight line making his movements hard to track. Then he charged right at Kyo and was about to swing from right to left, but in a flash was gone and right behind Kyo swinging from behind about to hit Kyo's right shoulder and would go down in a diagonal fasion.

Name: Saiko Zettai Hogeki: Shukaku no Hoko (Ultimate Attack: Shukaku's Pike)
Description: The Shukaku's Pike is the attack variant of the Shield of Shukaku. Like the shield, Gaara crushes the hardest materials from the ground, this time in the form of a Pike, in the shape of the Shukaku's arm. Just like the shield which has yet to find anything that could break its defense, the pike has yet to find a defense that it can't break through.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm
Kyo watched with a semi bored expression. "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)." Kyo vanished in a flash of lightning and reappeared above Kiyoshi making more seals, "Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)." a beam of lightning shot from his hand down towards Kiyoshi.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Kiyoshi stoop on the tip of his toe and spun around fast in a 'Palm Rotation' which casued the lightning to spin with him. His pike was extended and he continued to spin, then lep in the air and kept spinning with Kyo in his path. Who would be hit by the pike and the lightning rotation.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games