Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:01 am
Dracno knew this might happen so he was not bother by it as he gazed though the bats eyes that flew above."Well let might as well get a good view of the show" he thought as the bat landed on the Cross Bar of the Gallo and Hung there waiting for it to finish.

The bat was rather large and was uncommon for a bat to hang at the gallows while there was a hanging as there was whispers of "she is a witch for sure now why else would bat hang it's self near her during her end." the murmurs continued as he watched on to see how she would do even if she is a witch herself.

"What will you do, O what will you do shall you just stand and watch her body hang or will you try and save labeling you yourself as a fellow witch and never sleep safely fearing the Fire and Pitch of the villagers fear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am
Thoria sat in front of her shop on a wooden stool, Sewing and stitching a dress.
She was bored she scanned the street as people walked on by.
'I wonder what is going on... Everything is so chaotic now..' Thoria thought sullenly to herself.
"What to do what to do..." She said aloud, finishing the stiching on a dress.
Thats when she saw the smoke and heard the screams.

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 am
Matheus' eyes widened fractionaly, "H-her soul?! Oh god no...I have to tell the others this...can you run anymore?" Matheus asked. She wasn't going to leave Esiti alone, but she despretly needed to find the others now and tell them this. Before it was too late. However, before Matheus was able to get an answer, Max approached them. Matheus casted Eisti a bit of a glance when Max mentioned the conflicted, but it was too late to worry about secrecy now. Eisti would soon find out the truth about them soon...if she didn't already have it figured out.
Matheus felt her breath hitch a little hearing what Max had to report, then hearing the sounds of chaos beginning to break out. The conflicted were gathering already? Then...no...they couldn't be too late...not yet.
Matheus dug a vial out of her bag, and downed it's contents before looking to Eisti. "Miss Eisti...please don't hold this against me." Matheus said apologetically, and picked up Eisti in her arms. No sooner then she lifted Eisti, she was running as fast as she could towards the gallows in search of Goldor, or Jean.

Abigail watched everything unfold with the same paniced expression as the villagers. But, all the while she was fighting the urge to let her eyes roll back in pure delight. Such beautifully estatic emotions. Fear, panic, chaos, pandimonium. All were in the air like a magnificant banquet of energy and power, just for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am
An expression of confusion touched Eisti's face. What did he mean by the Conflicted? Was it a special group that she did not know about? She had no time to think about it for it seemed that Alice's life was not the only one in danger. From the screams of panic from the townsfolk, it was clear that everyone else was in danger as well. She didn't have time to contemplate what Matheus and Max were talking about for at that moment, Matheus picked her up in his arms and began to run towards the gallows. "You don't have to bother with carrying me," she said. "I'm only slowing you down anyways, I promise, I'll be fine."

Aelor's gaze fell back upon Abigail. Even though her expression remained fearful and panicked, she saw something different within her eyes. A pure malicious joy that seemed to give away her true emotions. It was easy to tell that Abigail was enjoying this with all of her heart. She watched the chaos unfold, everything reflected within her eyes. This was the way it should be. Those who deserved it, would be punished.

Telaria looked around for the source that was causing this mayhem. Her eyes settled upon a familiar figure with long dark hair. They widened when she realized that she was gazing at her sister, Abigail. What was she doing here? Could this have all been part of some plan of hers? The undead warriors had fell many guards. It seemed that no amount of normal attacks would work on these creatures. Only magic would work on them. But if The Blessed performed such a task, then they would be exposed as the witches they were. There must be some way to get the villagers to a safe place while we deal with these creatures, she thought to herself.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:47 am
Brim cursed under his breath. He seen every-one in a panic. Even the woman he came to save. And even though it seemed these skeletons were on his side he refused to believe it. In his eyes the undead were evil due to being brought back to life against their will, and controlled. Brim came out of his hiding place, and Darted for Alice. He Grabbed her Wrist, and pulled on her. "You are going the wrong way. We have to get out of here NOW or we're next."
He told the woman he didn't even know.

~*~

Goldor gritted his teeth. "Jean. Help the others get those villagers out of there. Try not to reveal who you are.. I'm going to try, and find the Necromancer responsible."
He told her as he pulled the glass of water he had brought with him out of hiding, and jumped backwards out of sight for all those on ground level. He pulled the water out of the glass, and into an orb. "Show me tides, show me storms. Show me the one responsible for these crimes."
He chanted to the water as it began to twist, and stir looking for Raziel to show him to Goldor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 pm
Jean looked as the chaos insued. She sighed and looked at Lehi once he gave his orders. "No problem" she said as she emitted a pheromone that was not visible to the eye unless you were a witch. She lept off the rooftops as she began to speak. "Let's get out of here" she stated as villagers began to nod and follow her and going to their respective homes. She rushed as fast as she could.

Tabitha looked at the chaos that was being presented she was in total shock. She then began to back away slowly from the increasing chaos, wondering if this was the time to go off and look for the strange man or remain where she was at to see how things would play out. She was rather confused, but kind of enjoyed this show of theirs that they were giving. She then noticed a pink like gas was flowing through the crowd. She looked at Jean with a perplexed look. It must have been coming from that woman.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 pm
Dracno was now wondering who this new comer was she was giving off a pinkish gas and now wanted to know who she was and what her reasons where cause it seemed to be more then what it would appear.
Hmmm, This changes things a little he said as he got up and made his way to his Reapers Coffin and pulled out a Metal skull and a small dirk with a White Bat Engraved on it's handle.

He cut his hand and placed the bleeding self inflected wound on the back of the skull he stood and chanted in a Old tongue "Mi'ak Wei'al Nor'se N'elta" the Skull 's eyes now glowed read and then to a dull blue as if they where Ice.
It now was taking a form the shape of it was rather plain from it's looks but was made from pure Iron and could bend it's body to it's will or it's masters.

"You know your task now, Do not engage them unless absolutely necessary now go" he said as it took the form of a Raven made of Iron and left.
Dracno made his way back to the stump and proceeded to wait for the young witch as he could tell she was not wanting to stay there any longer then she had to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm
Matheus' only kept running despite Eisti's soft spoken protests. "I'm sorry Eisti. But I need to go to the gallows. And at the same time I need to keep you with me to know that you are safe. I'll explain everything later I do promise. Just promise me that no matter what you see or hear, that you won't try to run away from me. I'm trying to protect you. Remember that." Matheus said between breaths, with a small look of desperation down to Eisti. "Just trust me."
Matheus sped towards the gallows, where all havoc was breaking loose. Matheus looked paused for a moment, looking around for the others. She could see Jean trying to handle the crowds and get them somewhere safe, but so far most of her efforts seemed in vain. Some went home yes, but the rest were too paniced in the chaos to even hear the calm voice of Jean trying to help them.
"Goldor...where's Goldor..." Matheus breathed, while ducking down an allyway to stay away from the majority of the chaos.

For the breifest of moments, a small smile tugged at the cornor of Abigail's lips. "Perfect..." she whispered to herself, seeing one of the villagers approaching Alice, and trying to pull on her wrist to bring her to safty. Her expression quickly shifted back into a mask of fear, and she pointed at Brim. "Look there! He's helping the witch! He's one of them!!" she screamed out among the panic. She had managed to catch the attention of a few, and more noticed Brim attempting to help Alice. Once thing led to another, and soon rumors were spreading among the crowd that it was Brim who summoned the undead. Brim who had started all this.

((Sorry Lehi. rofl ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Eisti opened her mouth to protest again, but ended up shutting it for she knew that no amount of arguing would sway Matheus in a different direction. Just what was going on and what did Matheus mean about what she saw or heard? She didn't have long to wonder for when they reached the gallows, her eyes widened with fear as she saw the chaos. An army of undead warriors wreaking havoc upon the townspeople. "This is terrible!" she cried. "What are we going to do?" Amongst the panic, she heard a young woman cry out and point in a certain direction Eisti followed the direction of her finger and saw that she was pointing at Brim. It seemed she was blaming him for this chaos. She struggled to get down from Matheus's arms. "No, please! We have to help Brim!" she cried desperately.

What are you doing Abigail? Telaria thought frantically. She heard her sister call Brim's name out. It seemed the townspeople truly believed that Brim was the one who had summoned these demons. Telaria clenched her fists angrily and spun around on her heel storming over to her sister whose so called fearful look in her eyes sickened her. How could her own sister be so cruel? This was not the girl that she had been raised with. It was time to confront her, although part of Telaria did not want to harm Abigail for a part of Telaria still loved this young woman. "Abigail!" she shouted, her voice ringing with many emotions including anger, hate, fear, desperation, and even a hint of love. "What do you think you are doing?" she yelled. "Stop this instant!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 pm
Jean continued to try and wrangle the people inside, but some were too panicked to even move. She rubbed her face. Oh...why does this have to be so difficult, I could...I just dont want to expose us all here...I could put them to sleep, but they would be ripped to shreds she thought to herself. This was annoying and frustrating. She ran almost pushing people inside their homes as some spit at her for being bi-racial. She had to remember her place not only as a witch, but as a result of interracial love. Tears began to stream down her face as she was trying, and it kind of angered her that nobody in the covent understood her position. Why did Goldor send me to do this? I screw up everything she thought to herself. "Please go inside...please" she begged the townspeople.

Tabitha couldnt take the chaos here anymore. Whoever summoned the dead was good. She didnt know if she was strong enough to take control of them as well, but she wouldnt risk being found out. She then ran off the steps of the gallows as she ran behind a building still looking at the white bat. She melded into the shadow, shadow jumping until she was at the entrance of the forest, walking towards Dracno's whereabouts.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Dracno was amused to say the least the girl doubted her skills to much from what he has seen the fear of finding out is what makes her weak " See almost here he thought as he glass orb he had started to glow a dark purple smoke started to spread in the grove."Shadowed Smoke engulfs the land, Smell of Fear and Terror reign supreme face your fears no matter what they may be and make your way to find what you need" he chanted as the Grove was now engulfed in the smoke.

Dracno was now in wait for the events to be as he waited still sitting on that lone stump that now was a chair in the shape of a dead mans hand.
"I have high hopes for you witch, I hope I have not placed to much faith in you he said as he would watch and wait and see what would happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Max was a necromancer he knew how to kill the undead as much as summon them lashing out with his sword he destroyed a skeloton in one blow. "Easy he said, looking he saw townspeople going away from the attack site "good" he said "less lives lost" now he could clearly see who was responsible for this, jumping on to the roof top he saw the necromancer that was behind this he slowly creeped up to him.  

maxmage7654

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm
Tabitha looked at the forest as it was ingulfed in smoke. She looked at it, not really afraid of the darkness for it was her element. She swished her hands removing the dark smoke as she was walking deeper into the forest. She continued onward when she could see Dracno in the distant. "I have come here to meet with you Necromancer" she stated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm
Dracno smiled and said nothing he got up and said"So you have but before we speak I would like to give you a test Pass or not we shall talk but this is just something I would like to learn he said still smiling and then said " Do you Accept this challenge? Cause it would benefit you as well as me.

OOC:Sorry for the short post.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Tabitha looked at Dracno and heard his voice. She really wasn't in the mood for games. She thought about it, there seemed to be a lot of necromancers, but what drew him to her? She shook her head as she weighed her options. I guess it wouldn't hurt...I mean I dont have any ties in town except for the church she thought to herself. She looked at him and nodded. "I accept your challenge" she stated.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games