Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
The various sides of this argument:

"NO SHUT UP GUYS I GOT A COOL POWER OTA IS AWESOME PLEASE WRITE MORE"

"I HOPE I GET A COOL POWER OTA YOU ARE THE BEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE CAN I GET A COOL POWER ******** YOU OTA MY POWER SUCKS THIS THREAD SUCKS YOU SUCK I HATE ALL OF YOU"

I like how everyone who is friends with Ota pretends not to notice that he is making everyone he doesn't like look like assholes in his "story"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm
Teh AK
The Awkwardest Turtle

"I HOPE I GET A COOL POWER OTA YOU ARE THE BEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE CAN I GET A COOL POWER ******** YOU OTA MY POWER SUCKS THIS THREAD SUCKS YOU SUCK I HATE ALL OF YOU"

I like how everyone who is friends with Ota pretends not to notice that he is making everyone he doesn't like look like assholes in his "story."

He doesn't like Kuzo? Then yeah you're right. xd I didn't notice.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm
*Starts to walk in but then slowly goes back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm
NintendOmega
Teh AK
The Awkwardest Turtle

I like how everyone who is friends with Ota pretends not to notice that he is making everyone he doesn't like look like assholes in his "story."

I've got nothing against him.  

otawara

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 am
Wantcookie
Kuzodav
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
I do not approve.

I hardly see how this is exaggerated, as there needs to be truth to be exaggerated upon, otherwise it's just making s**t up.
Well some culties have an exploitable stereotype. Like for example I make flash so in the story I'm a techie, . So I can understand why you'd be mostly made up, you're pretty much the cult troll. wink

No.
I actually mean what I say, and I'm not a d**k for the lulz.

I was about to say...
The point is, guys, that Kuzo's not just an a**, nor does he see it that way, for good reason. He's just not afraid to hold anything back when he makes a point or comment, which from time to time results in discomfort and minor conflicts.
A word of friendly advice, if I may, Ota? When you write using real people, make sure you know your characters through and through.

Cookie wins my internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:50 pm
otawara
NintendOmega
Teh AK
The Awkwardest Turtle

Quote:
Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident.

Apparently not.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm
Teh AK
otawara
NintendOmega
Teh AK
The Awkwardest Turtle

Quote:
Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident.

Apparently not.
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 am
Why is this not updated? scream  

Le Chapeau

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 am
Le Chapeau
Why is this not updated? scream

^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm
otawara
ಠ_ಠ

SPOILARZ 3

Every story has heroes. But out of all those, there are heroes that shine above the rest. They... are the protagonists. They will be released one at a time... next up is the Technician.

Hash~ He is a pretty lousy technician, but he's incredible at finding information on computers. Hash would also much rather fight than spend his time behind a computer. He's very well-prepared for fighting, however. Hash can make any part of his body thin, expand, lengthen, and widen. He can also make himself 2-D. Hash has no limit to his growth or shrinking, going from invisible to planetary size. His weight and strength also grows or shrinks to match size.

Hash is very easy to get along with and is used to being attacked. He has also done battle with Fish and Wayne, often one on two. He has always been at odds with them because of his interests. But his team is very protective of him, and so is LPS.

Kuzo~ Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident. His rude remarks often cause trouble for him when he's fighting. He is also the most often-hospitalized person in the N-Pire as well. He doesn't seem to mind since fighting's like breathing to him.

Kuzo owns the one and only beam sword in the world (which he stole) and uses it to fight.

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Can you, like, actually start wring story now so we can see if you're good or not. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:32 pm
And wasn't that already posted?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Meta_Fish
And wasn't that already posted?

Stop being so ******** cynical D<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Hey Omega, stop making shitty s**t because we already know it's s**t.

emo  

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm
otawara
Hey Omega, stop making shitty s**t because we already know it's s**t.

emo
I barely ever even make anything. Like the Cult Cast Player and profile apps? People don't think those are shitty. I mean, they aren't amazing, but I'm happy with my work.

I'm just saying that you should focus less on character bios and more on story so your fans don't leave. Everyone is getting antsy.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff