Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:18 pm
Koichi squinted slightly as he started opening his eyes, his hand coming up to block the incoming sun. "It's already morning...?" he said as he pushed himself to a sitting position, propped up by his elbow. "I have to find her... I have to," he said to himself before shutting his eyes and pushing his bed covers off him. He swung his legs over to the side before stretching for a moment, then got up and headed towards his closet to change.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:39 pm
Orin walked up to the entrtance to the Raikiri Dorms. He looks around, then starts walking down the hall of rooms. He slows down as he hears somethign approaching from behind. He reaches for his pocket knife and pulls it out as he turns. He points it at the approaching being, but then lowers his guard as he sees it's just an android maid. He puts the weapon away and asks, "Do you know where my room is?" "What is your name." It replies emotionlessly. "Orin Zephyr...." He replies, almost as blankly. It takes a second to reply, "Do you have any preferences?"Orin thinks, "Hm... I'd prefer a room with a large window and a black and dark green color scheme...." It seems to take in the information, then states, "Wait one moment please."Orin nods and stands there, silently awaiting it's return. After a few minutes it returns, two key varsds in it's hand. It becons him. "This way, sir." it says, walking into the hall. Orin follows it, glancing around the area. He stops right behind it as it opens the door to a room. He looks at the door and sees a plaque with 'Room 017' engraved in it. He walks in, taking the key cards from the maid, "Thank you..." The maid responds, "You are welcome." and bows, "I hope you enjoy your room." it walks away.

Orin closes the door and looks around. It had one large window that could be opened, instead of the usual set of smaller ones. He noticed the walls were black at the bottom and dark greena t the top. It gradualy changed in the middle. The bed had black and dark green blankets and the desk was black-painted metal. He looks at the dark green couch. 'Quite a nice room... Almost like mine back home... All I'm missing now is my lap-top.....' he thinks, 'I'll jsut have to get a part-time job and buy one...' He takes his sword out from under his cloak and hides it between the metal bars on the bottom of his simple bed frame and the mattress. He unpacks his bag, putting a glass orb with some sort of green substance in it on his desk. It was one of his greatest family keepsakes, which he had salvaged out of his home after the bombing. Somehow, it was still intact. He takes out a similar yellow or and places it beside it, then puts his textbooks near them and take sout pieces of a tall post. He slowly assembles it. Soon it is obvious that the horizontal bar on top of the post is a place for Skarlath to rest. He walks over to the window and opens it, letting fresh air in. He just stands there for a moment, enjoying the wind flowing past his face. 'Maybe I will like it here....' he considers.  

~Volt.Cyver~

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:57 am
"Remember? I don't like it when a friend is in distress. And Ayumi is...still in a pile on the floor I think. Kind of a klutz sometimes. (and aperently too nosy for her own good)" He finally finished catching his breath. "If you're still hungry, the offer is still good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:49 am
Kikari sighed slightly "Fine" she managed and hopped down her feet making a small smacking sound against the ground. She nodded "Let's go" she whispered starting off.

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. Thank you))  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

oracle_crawford

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:28 pm
Yrael looked up at his ceiling. He couldn't remember what happened after her reached the roof. He could only assume Kibeth had taken over for a while. The room was dark, and it felt so welcoming. The darkness calmed him...

The boy stood up, and sighed. Kibeth was asleep at least. That was a plus in his book any day. He wandered out into the halls, the light blinding him for a moment. He still didn't have any friends at all here. Now what? He wandered around, his stomach growling. Hadn't Kibeth eaten anything? Jeez...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:58 am
"Not to be nosy, but why did you leave like that? You seemed content one moment and then got kinda...angry it felt like." He thought back to what happned. She changed right after Ayumi 'dropped' in. I don't see why. And why the heck is Auymi here in the first place? "You still seem," what's the right word? "out of it. You okay?"  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:14 am
She looked at him a bit cross. 'Well you are being noisy' she thought and sighed. "It's nonthing" she uttered under her breath letting her arms fall to their sides. She looked at him "I'm just...complicated you wouldn't understand." she whispered. Her dad's voice echoed in her head as she listened carefully. She closed her eyes placing her palms together she sent a message back to him. Seconds after her mom's voice came. She dropped her palms and opened her eyes looking up. "But..." she whispered and started mumbling curse words in her god language. "Whatever..." she uttered. "C'mon" she said flatly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 pm
"Fine, I'm nosy when I'm worried okay?" He said realizing that he was nosy and there was no way around that. "And I won't understand huh? I've seen what angels and devils can do. Our Emperor has faught wars with them both and stood his ground againsts Lucifer himself." His voice grew more tense, "I've seen things that would make most people wish they were blind and about to be tossed into an endless Abyss. I've been taught by the finest universaties in my realm. So if you think I won't understand something, try me. When a friend's in distress, I don't stop trying to help, I don't give up."

He calmed down a little bit. "Sorry. But seriously, I want to know what's wrong. If you honestly think that I won't understand anything, then I'll drop it now. I'll just find out for myself some other way. If I can help, then I'm going to find out how. Just...tell me."  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:59 pm
She looked him in the eyes as her vison blurred and fat tears fell. She hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry" she whispered in between sobs. She held him tightly "I really don't know what's wrong I've never felt like this." Her tears continued to fall even after she let him go. "You'de find out anyway huh?" she asked "How can you figure out what I can't? Even if your emperor fought my dad I'm a mix of them sure apart they are strong but mixed together? I don't know what's happening to me since I've joined this school but it's scaring me" she whispered. Small tears continued falling as she tried to stop them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:25 am
Totally not the reaction I was expecting. His face turned beet red. "You don't have to worry about your abilaties. Light and Dark are conflicting forces, so they will keep each other in check naturally. There is no need to be scared either. You're a mix of two strong races, whatever happnes probably won't do anymore than just cause distress, and that's what I'm here for." He got a napkin off the counter and wiped her face a little. "And about those feelings. New ones arn't always bad, just...well, new. Eventually you will get used to them."  

Chase Arni

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:58 am
Ayumi walked down the stairs from the boys' dorms, heading to the lounge. "Great, just great," she sighed. "Not only do I fall flat on my face but as soon as I fell in the room, that girl's face turned sour and she walked off. I messed up big time. I'm not sure how but I did." She entered the lounge and sat at the counser, putting her head on her arms. "I feel miserable."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:40 am
The hallway had been quiet for some time now. it seemed as if most of the students were gathered somewhere else, far from the seclusion of this certain hall. From the silence whispered a faint bell, and the elevator doors slid noislessly apart, letting in the figure who had come to live there. Slightly ruffled, Zetsu had been looking everywhere for his room. He had thought the instructions given by the android were clear, yet he still had been wandering for nearly an hour before he reached the certain hallway he was standing in now. Slightly dragging his heavy feet, Zetsu trudged toward the general direction his numbered room was supposed to be, and after a couple of seconds, he exhaled with relief and approached the sleek door. He fished for the key in his pocket and finally opened the door to the room he would be staying in for the next couple of months. Hell, he didn't even know exactly how long he would be living at the famed school. "However long im here..better make the best of it." Thinking this, he collapsed on his nicely sized bed and lay there with his eyes closed, breathing exhaustedly. The long trip had worn him down and only minutes passed before he had fallen fast asleep, his door still open.  

ADULTS

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:32 am
She shook her head stopping her tears "I feel like a complete a**" she whispered "Poor Ayumi" she whispered. She shook her head again "This school...is weird...but I like it" she said to herself. She needed something but she couldn't put her finger on it. She needed more than one thing she needed many to start out right here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:35 am
"Don't feel like that. Everyone gets carried away sometimes. And Ayu is a strong girl, and...very chiper. She'll be energetic again in no time." He looked around the room and then out the window. The sky was a faded purple. "Wow, it got dark quickly. I guess this realm's timescale is different from mine." His stomach let out another loud growl and his face grew red again. "Now that I'm not so worried, I just realized that I'm starving. You still hungry?"  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:19 am
Kikari nodded still not sure of things. Her mixed emotions made her stomach grow weird then came back to normal. "Um hang on I'm kinda cold. Nani and Haku flew off her shoulders as she spun in circles they added light to her. She stopped glowing slightly sandles on her feet. She sighed with releif as Nani and Haku took there spots on her shoulder. "I never knew I could do things like that" she thought outloud "I wonder what else I can make...anyway let's go beofre your stomach eats you." she smiled  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games