Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 am
Just tell me the thing we're gonna start with it and I can make a basic copy or outline of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm
yo check out my photoshop stuff, i just posted a page in this forum  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Hey, what if when we get the manga up and stuff we could make video's with pictures from the Manga of a character with their Theme song, ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm
@Ish: Like Eris said it's all of ares I'm not trying to lead everything but I know alot about this type of thing and I'm just trying like you are to help it succeed.

@Everyone: I can do cover art design if you want?
I was thinking of having a cover like this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Alright I think I'm just gonna leave this guild for good, I tried to save my village from akatsuki and help out with this manga and who know what happens? My rpc is killed? I just don't understand why after all the time I spent with my friends and fellow members of the guild fighting for my village and then I'm killed in one post for trying to help....it just doesn't make any sense. I am sorry if I miss read the jutsu but I don't believe I should be killed off for a little mistake like that and voicing my opinion I've done nothing wrong?

Rhenno
Namuki appeared out of the sky, in a bolt of lightning. He silently picked his head up looked at Hanzo with his deep red eyes and started walk in his direction. "Hanzo....You are here by dead for misusing you power." He started has he formed a Chidori in his right hand. He closed in on Hanzo, looking in to his eyes as his purple hair blow in the wind. Namuki was now mere inches from Hanzo and grabed his neck with his right hand and started to tighten his grip on Hanzo's neck. The electirc current was shocking him and ripping through his neck. Namuki showed no emotion as he did this, killing was first nature to him. He continued tighen his grip as he then used Chidori current to shock him until his face was unreconized and his skin torched black. Namuki droped the nimp body. He looked around at the other ninja and walked off in to the shadows of the forest as the ground opened up and Hanzo's body was sent to the deepest part of the underworld.
I am not gonna comment on that because the words I want to say right now would of been said if you did this months before but now I'm not gonna take my anger out on you or anyone else I'm gonna fight this until the bitter end. I will talk this over and discuss it like you people should of done first with me and all the others you've killed because you think they've gotten out of control. Not once was I even warned you all skipped the first strike and went straight to second.

Alicia Joana
There has been a little...debate amongst the crew and VC's and we decided to have a
3 Strikes Law of NUR and this is the structure of the 3 Strikes Law of NUR:

Strike One(1): You are sentenced to the Guild Prison upon trial.

Strike Two(2): The Death God or Death Goddess of NUR will greet you, and will rip your soul and body to pieces and you will have to start over again.

Strike Three(3): The Ban Hammer will show its true form and your out!

Please follow the rules,

~Alicia Joana, V.C.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Woah thats screwed up!!! Doesn't the guild have warnings as well not just strikes? like seriously in the real world cops, judges they give you warnings, then they give you strikes...its the difference between a misdameanor and a felony. Rahenno's post was god-moddish too isn't that a strike against him?  

marquis27

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm
That was a DG post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 pm
that isnt fair to Dark  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm
Lets not turn this topic into a discussion of such a matter.
Sorry but I would like to try and keep the manga on it's tracks.

As for the manga, has there been a story board drawn up?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:43 pm
We are starting with the first hokage and the story of the first things.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 pm
I mean like and actual page by page, frame by frame story board.
It's called a name and each manga has one for each chapter.
It doesn't have to be detail but it helps the bg artists and character artists figure out the angles and proportions.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm
Uh, if you mean chapter names then they are a couple pages back. If you mean anything else, no ******** clue.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 pm
Name ( Nah-meh ), as in the japanese word.
It's drawn sketch of how movement is supposed to happen in the manga.
So a story board, not a text version.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:04 am
Ya it would help because at this point I'm just drawing random backgrounds hoping one will work. If no one makes the Name I vote that either Doku or I make it, or anybody else that is willing to get this Manga going since it seems Dark is no longer willing to work with us.  

marquis27

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:20 am
what was dark doing for the manga?  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items