Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:44 pm
Kagu hissed, being forced around to avoid falling shrubbery. "Yeah, yeah. Save your self-rightous speeches for someone else who cares." She said with a groan, jumping back as one tree had barely missed crashing down on her.

Hael yelped, coming out of her wing cocoon when everything started crashing down. Just when she finally began calming down, everything went to s**t, making her only more scared again.

"Found her~" Kagu sang, bolting off in the direction she heard the second halfa scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Omazige suddenly appeared in front of Kagu, grabbing her throat and slamming her into a surviving tree. His eyes were glowing the same color as the blade, showing a clear possession of soul.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:51 pm
"Wow.. Angry.." Kagu responded bluntly, tilting her head as she stared in his eyes. "Wonder how this works... Are you and the sword one now or does the sword control you..?" She asked. "If so, I think I may just take your little soul for fun too while I'm at it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 pm
A thrust from the back of the Claymore's handle connected with Kagu's stomach, causing the tree and the rocks behind it to shatter.

"I'm still in control here...If someone like you had this power, you would be controlled to do its bidding...Before being destroyed by the same power..." Omazige responded finally, throwing her into the cliff. His voice seemed to have an unearthly echo now...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 pm
"Hmm.. Seems I underestimated the child.." Kagu grunted, looking down at the area from the crater she was stuck in. "..Looks like I'll need to stock on forms to get past that one." She sighed, reluctant to go back and tell Recht of her failure. It had to be done though... And then she left, using the shadows of the area to dart off before Omazige could come after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:06 pm
Omazige watched the general direction of which she was in as she left.
The glowing began to subside slowly as she went out of the sword's range until he turned around, slowly walking back to the house, stopping by where Hael was. His eyes were still glowing, but he was in complete control.
"...Now imagine if you had run off." he said before continuing back to the house.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 pm
"I'll stay.." Hael whined, following close behind Omazige. "I don't think you'd give me much of a choice anyway.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 pm
"...That's good to hear." Omazige said, walking back into the house.

Deras disassembled and set himself back where armor would stand.

Omazige then placed the sword where it would stand, causing the energy coursing through him to suddenly stop, making him fall back into the chair placed right in front of the stand.
He groaned as he held onto his head.
"...Hard to get used to that..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 pm
"So thats why you got a chair there.." Hael said, staring at him as she closed the door. "You sure you don't want the bed tonight..? I think you need it after that.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:22 pm
"No...I'm fine...Almost about to fall asleep right here anyway..." Omazige said before yawning.

"Just go back to sleep...You'll be fine for the rest of the night."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 pm
"...Alright..." Hael sighed, laying back on the bed before falling back asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:43 pm
Omazige fell asleep a few moments after her, slumping over in the chair.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Due to the sudden appearance made by Kagu, Hael was struggling in her sleep with a nightmare, flashing back and forth between painful memories. There one was set of memories though that stuck out the most.
A glint of a scythe shining above the floorboards. Faces forever locked in agony staring down as the moaned, screamed and even cried. A female voice demanding someone, a child, while a male one answered that the child was dead. The woman was to stupid to look under her feet, where Hael hid in fear as the souls trapped in the scythe kept telling her, "You're next."
Thank god it was morning when she finally woke up, screaming..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 pm
Omazige jumped up from the chair, wide awake at the screaming. His first reaction was that someone new was attacking. When that was ruled out, he looked over at Hael with a dull stare.
"...It's too early in the morning for that..." he groaned, slumping over.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 pm
"Sorry..." Hael groaned back, curling herself up into a ball like shape. "..Just.. had a bad dream.."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games