Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:59 pm
Hal slowly stretched the Uniform out as he slowly wore it around his waist. "Still I think the Tenshu uniform is better? it has more arm room..." as Hal sighed. Hal came over to the Floral shop he used to visit and came inside with a piece of scroll stating he is working here for awhile. "Hello.. " A old man came out slowly holding his cane. "Eh..another soldiers to help... whats this time going to steal my daughter again! Get out! " Hal slowly dodged his cane and stopped it with is fore palm. "I'm here to work as a Floral student. Not to steal your daughter.. " The old man sighed "Thats what they all say.. alright lets get started. The flowers need watering.." as he slowly placed the cane down and started off in the back room. Hal took the watering can and filled it up with water as he started to douse the flowers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 pm
"One day, Helios. But till do not, and I repeat, do not, over do it. I'll be in the kitchen." Yumiko smiled and walked out to the kitchen, sitting on the counter and eating carrots. She and Helios were great friends and then considering he was dating her step sister which made her laugh once and a while.

~~~

Daphne blushed and giggled, giving him his steak and asparagus. "That is extremely sweet of you, Dulceri. What gets me about you is your calmness for anything and everything. There is no way I can anger you." She said softly, sitting right next to him and eating grapes from the bag. She balanced one on her nose and then tossed it up, catching it in her mouth. She smiled and ate another grape.

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:03 pm
Kenji was frowning. He couldn't think of what to do. The highlight of his day was his training. He then wondered if he should pay a visit to Dulceri. There was nothing better to do and he had some extra food he could give. He then made up his mind and went to his house. He knocked on the front door hoping he wasn't interuppting anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm
{{OMG I read through every page i never thought I would finish since more were adding on lol}}

Asani continued to move swiftly through the streets. She whirled around when the earth shook. Smoke rose in the air. Earlier had been a meteor shower but oe seemed to have hit nearby. "I'm going to have to find out about that...later" she thought then turned back around and continued toward Nephilis's museum like palace. She was supposed to have already been there but she had been so into the colors that had lit the sky earlier. Asani entered nodding to some people who knew her. "Nephilis" she called.

Kitara sat and watched as a rock hit the earth. She didn't try anything for other's had and failed each time. She lept up in the air asd heat magma fell near her. She then made a diamond with her pointer fingers and thumbs pointed towards the heated rock. She blew through this design and the rock froze, instantly slowing. She landed on it for it was cool. "That was pretty impressive" she murmured. "I'm getting better at that"

Mewchloe

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Hal slowly finished the last one as the old man looked at the flowers with a smile. and slowly fed them with some herb? Hal came over and saw it was a really old herb. "I'm guessing tea leaves?" as Hal smiled. The old man was surprised of the fact he knew that. "Yes it makes the flowers more rich and alive.. young man.. do you know about a herb called the Dragon Wing?" Hal smiled "Sure do.. I always have them near me.. I usually go to the Mountains in Tenshu to get some.. but due to the hardships the mountains are dangerous.. but I'm used to it.." The old man smiled "I see.. I wonder.. if you like to stay for dinner" Hal slowly looked at him and smiled. "Sure I be delighted to" as Hal came inside with the old man. His daughter was serving. Sword fish steak marinaded with roasted garlic, Dijon mustard spread, and colorful vegetables, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red minced up peppers, Yellow Onions sliced. Sweet Potatoes laid on the plates.. Hal slowly whiffed the smell and sat down but before he could he pulled the chair up for the old man to show respect as he sat down. Hal slowly sat there looking at the pictures across the living room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Daphne got up and went to the front door, opening it. "Hello. Come on in." She smiled at Kenji and walked into the kitchen where Dulceri was. "You have a guest, love." She sat next to Dulceri again and continued to eat her grapes. "Your not interrupting anything."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm
((Aww...I'm sorry Mew, and this is three years before the actualy story,lol))

Helios had just finished his last set. He then stood up and dusted his hands off. He began to do perform flips as he lept upon a bar as he did a chin up and began to do acrobatic performances. To be a man he was extremely graceful in movement and thought to be precise in all of his movements. He then landed as he walked out of the room,turning off the lights. He then walked to the upstairs where he took off his clothes as he began to shower, the warm water hitting his skin as he bathed his body. His muscles began to relax as he stood out of the shower and dried off. He then went to his dressor and put on his underwear and put on his night clothes as he jumped into his bed and began to nod off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Kenji smiled. "Hey Daphne, how are you?" he asked. He was holding a bag he brought for them. "Here, fresh apples, you have no idea how hard it is to grow anything around here." he said groaning. Being in a desert and all, it was hard to grow anything but not impossible.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 pm
"I'm good Kenji. Thank you! I totally understand you." Daphne put the apples in the fridge. "So what brings you to his humble abode?" She asks, a small but yet polite smile on his face. She hadn't know him for very long but she still found him to be a great person to talk to every now and again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
{{I know lol. xp it was like mentions four times through all those pages!! Am I the only one who read everything lol xd }}  

Mewchloe

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
The Old man smiled as his daughter served his plate first and then Hal. Hal smiled "Thank you" as Hal slowly sat there placing the napkin on his lap. The young girl slowly sat down. The old man placed his hands together in a prayer. The Young girl did as well as Hal slowly closed his eyes in respect and prayed. The Old man started to speak as he said the last "Amen" The young girl slowly spoke "Amen" and Hal slowly spoke "Amen" All three opened there eyes as they started to eat. Hal smiled as he gave a good compliment. "The Sword Fish is well done as well the Potatoes are very tasty due to there Candy sweets" as Hal smiled. "And I see you put Dragons wing inside to give that special flavor" The old man smiled. "Yes you are correct Dragons wing is very rare but can be used in many dishes or plants. You have a good eye my young man ever think of working part time?" Hal slowly swallowed. "Part time?" "Yes Part time.. since now we been looking for someone who can work part time when were out picking herbs from the fields. " Hal slowly sat there and smiled "Sure I'll accept" The old man wasn't sure "Are you sure? the hours is big.. due to Shale's atmosphere" "I accept. I used to live in Tenshu because I loved living with nature.. I can use Air to give rich life to plants that can live on.. " The Old man smiled. 'Then your hired my lad" Hal smiled. "Thanks"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm
"Ah nothing really, just wanted to stop by and give you guys those apples." he said cheerfully. He hadn't known Daphne for very long but he thought she was a nice person to talk to. He then randomly checked his watch. "Ah! I gotta go, I'm suppose to be out by the gates on guard for an hour. A little favor for one of the guards." he said. "It was nice talking to you, I'm sure I'll be randomly poping in here so see ya later!" he said waving, already out the door.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm
Dulceri watched as Daphne opened the door for the newcomer. He nodded to him with a smile and said,"Welcome to Shale my friend. Well, welcome to my little house. It's not much, but I'm working on being autonomous. Daphne here is helping me with the rent and whatnot. And my dad, but that's another story."

~~~

"Asani?" Nephilis responded to the call of his voice. He walked outside the palace and a smile crossed his face as he walked down the steps to her. "Asani, I thought I was going to go crazy if I spent another minute from you. Sorry I had to leave...me and my friends were viewing the star shower from better location."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:32 pm
Daphne giggled a little, sighing. "Alright... so what were we talking about, love?" She asked, turning towards Dulceri who was still eating. She stretched and walked to the fridge, opening it and putting the grapes away. She closed to door and leaned on it for a second, then walked back over to her boyfriend and sat down again slowly.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm
((How am I doing as a man? lol))

Since he hadn't arrived yet, Amara had left Kilitia and since it was night time it was cooler in the desert as she was between Kilitia and Shale. It was her nature to constantly wonder as she saw a lone wolf come in front of her. It growled as she growled back, removing the hood of the bloak as it pounced towards her as she lept in the air, slamming her hind legs into it's skull as it lay there passed out. She continued to walk in the desert.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games