Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo now un-aware smiles as the boy tries to sling him across the forest and Kazuo doesn't budge an inch. A wicked grin spreads across Kazuos face and suddenly a huge blast of wind comes forth from Kazuo's body that would sent the boy flying and leave many scraps and bruises. This would be just about impossible for a genin to dodge.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Ryugan stands still bracing hisself for the hit(both arms crosed protecting mainly his face).The wind blast hits hard making a bone shatering impact,it only pushed Ryugan a couple of feet back."Im capable of taking hits..it's going take alot more than that to take me out."  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

The same wicked grin is spread across Kazuos face as he goes in for another punch to the genins face following the attack not even a half a second after. Though this time the punch had wind surrounding it to protect his hand against the bone and increase the punch by so much more even though the strength of the punch was already powerful.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Ryugan simply Moves his neck out of the way although the wind slices a gash on his face.Ryugan then dashes to the side and does some hand signs quickly "- Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)"Ryugan shoots a dragon shape flame towards Kazuo and disappears yet again.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo doesn't move as the fire comes blasting towards him. This would be a bad move on Kazuos part. Due to the aura of winds around Kazuo the fire engulfs Kazuo and does twice the damage to his body. This brings back the conciousness to Kazuo and he then begins fighting back the angel. I have control angel! Don't over power me! He thrashes in the air and slowly begins floating back towards the earth as he regains control. The angel finally goes back down into it's depths of the seal and Kazuo lays on the floor burnt and bleeding resting from the strain it took from him to fight the angel. User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:13 pm
Ryugán appears looking zobiefied(gash got alot worse his bones are showing on half of his mouth)"I guess it's over,Howed I do??"he ask as he returns to his normal state and his gash heals up slowly."Not too shabby"he says as he picks his shirt of the ground and throws it over his shoulder.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo takes a deep breathe as he slowly stands up. He did very good, he managed to help me stop the angel from taking over. He looks to Ryugán. "Ryugán Kaguya. I have tested your abilites as a ninja and you are by far ready. I now promote you to chunin level." He smiles as he looks at the newly appointed chunin.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm
Ryugán smiles "Ya know I've waited for this for a long time"he says as he looks up at the sky."It was worth the wait,thanks."he says as he slowly makes his way out of the forrest.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo sighs then decides to head to Mist to see how the new Mizukage was doing. He had yet to meet him in person recently. He smiles then disappears.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm
Ryugan appears on the field with a look of eagerness spread across his face."Time to test out this new jutsu"he says as he focuses his chakra in his left arm as he exstends it in front of him."Blazing Fist.."he whispers as his hand and Feet catch a blue fire.He then jumps about 8 feet in the air and kicks a near by tree kicking it in halve and burning the two parts of the tree to a crisp.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm
Ryugan smiles and falls flat on his back."*sigh*That was Awsome"he says as he looks up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:54 pm
"Well..back to the training grounds.Ryugan hops to his feet and slowly walsks over to the Squad 3 training grounds."I hope these guys are ready'he says as he smiles at the thought of his new found power.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:01 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru got to the area and unrolled his scroll summoning hundreds of puppet parts.
Zeramaru unrolled a horifying blueprint of a puppet:
User Image

It was Yoroi II, the original Yoroi got destroyed in battle and now Zeramaru is making a newer version of his old supreme defense puppet.

Zeramaru started turning metal plates into two long cones with a hole in the center. The cones have small holes in them which could focus chakra like a rasengan and then slowly attached them onto arm like things.

((1)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir jumped and landed behind Zeramaru as he worked on creating a new puppet. "Have you forgotten? The goal is to have you never remember your past." he growled. Just trying to talk normally to Zeramaru without making some attempt to rip out that cylinder shaped heart of his was difficult.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 am
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru nodded. "I lost memory on lots of things, I cant even do most of the jutsus my students say I could." He said sighing as he lifted the parts and set them aside.

"All I know is they said I've done things and I want to fix that and I have this urge to build things from carved flowers to this thing." Zeramaru said as he took Yoroi II's head and then started tightening it to the neck.

((2))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games