Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Anon smiled cheerfully "There ya go. See your a natural, all ya have to do is loosen up and relax." The wolf noticed Shirou's blush and laughed a little. "Aww i made a dragon blush. Well i can cross that off my ta-do list" He spun around continueing to move with the beat
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Kai blushed again "Thanks!" he replied. He looked at Mahewa "I've never really had any friends before..."

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Mahewa's face became sad and sympathetic. "Oh...! Your poor thing!" She patted him on the shoulder. "That's a real shame. But you have me now, right?" She smiled encouragingly.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 am

"Thanks" Kai replied again. He walked over into the kitchen and a few minutes later brought out all the food. "Who's hungry?" he asked the group of dancing furs.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Demon Eyes Zero
Anon smiled cheerfully "There ya go. See your a natural, all ya have to do is loosen up and relax." The wolf noticed Shirou's blush and laughed a little. "Aww i made a dragon blush. Well i can cross that off my ta-do list" He spun around continueing to move with the beat

Shirou blushed some more and pulled himself a little closer to Anon, smiling sheepishly as he did so. "I-i feel silly, I'm going to go sit down..." he said with a nod.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:05 am

"Oh, am I ever," Mahewa said and drifted towards the table. She sifted through the food they'd bought until she found the tortilla chips and guacamole. She opened both containers and was soon munching idly, watching the guests.

FiliaFlammae

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Anon smiled "Aww just a little longer. And your not being silly, besides non of the others are really watching us. "
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Shirou blushed a bit more and leaned into Anon some. "o-okay... but only a couple more minutes." he said, dancing a bit more, but feelign really silly.

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Anon smiled and leaned back, then leaned up next to Shirou's ear and whispered. "Thank you" He continuied to dance with Shirou, now though staying rather close to the dragon.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Kai opened the pizza boxes and let the scents drift through the room. He had Hawaiian, Steak and Mushroom, Meatlovers, Vegetarian and Mega Supreme. He also had various drinks including, soft drink, juice, water and alchohol.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Shirou smiled as he danced so close to Anon, enjoying the moment, before it was interupted by the smell of delicious cheese. "ooooohhh..." he groaned, looking over at the melted goodness. "oooooohhhh.... Okay dancing over, I want pizza X3" Shirou said with a goofy smile. "you want some?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Anon laughes some. "And just when i was getting you to loosen up. Allright, lets get some pizza" He kept close to Shirou as they made there way toward the boxes. Only problem was, he had never even heard of pizza.

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

Kai looked at Anon "You seem a little confused Mr. Anon. Is somthing wrong?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Shirou patted Anon's back. "I don't think he's actually seen pizza before. Have you Anon?" he said, with a smile as he grabbed a slice of pepperoni. "here take one, its good!" he encouraged.

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Anon graciously took the pizza "No, non of the worlds i've visited ever really offered me or had anything like this...." He sniffed it tiliting his head some "Though i must say it smells quite good." The wolf bit into the pizza and his face instantly alight into ecstasy. "This is amazeing! " He happily began to munch on the pizza smiling the entire time and seemingly unphased by its heat."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games