Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am
Yuzuki looked around and said, "No, Xantos." Then Yuzuki wanted to do something. So he whispered into Shikana's ear so Lynch coudn't hear and told her how Yuzuki felt about her. "I like you a lot..." It was al a whisper.

(OOOOOOH)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 am
Shikana blinked at him. "What?" She whispered back, tilting her head. "Really? I like you too, you're a good friend."

((she doens't get it, she's only 6))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm
(HAHAHHAHAHHAH!)

Xantos simply nodded and flashed a look at Yuzuki. The look was supposed to say, wrong time, wrong place, not here, to him. "Anyway...I now dub this new squad.....Team Rapier." said Xantos. "Anyway...I wasn't much the teacher type...so, I don't think there is much I can show you since my jutsu are a bit to advanced." He paused as he noticed a rabbit hop through the grounds. "Speaking off food..." he mutterd and threw a fireball at the rabbit, burning it to death. He walked over, slicing it up with a kunai to find the meat inside of it cooked. Xantos ripped off a chunk of it and started eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm
".....Um, we're good," Yuzuki said. "Hmmmmmm, what level was that jutsu that you taught me and lynch?"

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm
"Genin." Said Xantos. "I wonder if I should play around with my sharingan before I make it an eternal..." he thought. "Anyway...anything particular you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 pm
Lynch thought a little about that question. Of course there was tuff he wanted to do but he couldn't really figure what to do. The training today were quite breath taking so Lynch would mostly just want to learn a new jutsu. "Um. I would like to learn a new justu" Lynch said.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm
"Alright then..." Xantos wondered for a while on what jutsu to teach him.
"I've got just the idea!" he said. Xantos made several handsigns. "Dragon Flame Jutsu!" he breathed out a large steady stream of flame severely scorching the grass. "Alright, that'll be good for your arsenal. It should take around five tries to learn."

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 pm
"Whoa!" Lynch said amazed by this new jutsu. It made the Hosenka no Jutsu look like small embers. Lynch knew that he would definently learn this Jutsu. He got in position and did as with the Hosenka no Jutsu. He gathered his chakra in his stomach and made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" Lynch yelled as he blew out. But this was just pure smoke that came out in a long stream. Just like when he practiced the Hosenka no Jutsu. After coughing a little he again came in position. He tried to gather even more chakra this time. Lynch made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled as he also blev out this time. But still it was smoke but there were small embers sprouting out of Lynch mouth.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm
"Keep trying. You'll get it soon." said Xantos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:16 pm
"Alright Xantos-sensei" Lynch said. But these words kinda froze him. He had never called Xantos that before now. But it didn't matter. Xantos were their sensei after all and he seemed much more kinder than he were when they first meet him. Even though he has some strange habits. Lynch came in position and began to gather the chakra. He made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" He yelled as he blew out. This times it were pure embers which meant he had done better than before. But the stream were his goal. Lynch came in position while breathing a little hard. He gathered the chakra in his stomach yet again while he made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled as this time a small stream actually came out. It wasn't big enough but it was how it was supposed to be. Lynch just needed to gather even more chakra. He came in position again. He gathered even more chakra now that he knew he had to. Held it a little while forming it. Then he made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled yet again. But this time a big stream shot out of his mouth. It was formed almost like a dragon. Lynch burned a way through the grassy plains before the stream vanished. Lynch gasped for his breath in a few seconds time. He really made it which made him smile for himself.  

iWalking Disaster

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm
(I'll maybe have to go off for 45 minutes. Hope you can wait that long razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm
"Excellent work, excellent work." said Xantos. He still wondered if he should make his sharingan eternal.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 pm
"Thank you very much sensei!" Lynch smiled as he sat down on the ground, still breathing a little hard. This training seemed really exhausting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Xantos nodded and walked little ways away from the ground back toward the stream. He pulled out a scroll and another mangekyou sharingan. He lifted his eye patch and brought the eye up to his already implanted eye, recited a few words and placed a hand over his face, glowing with purple chakra. When he pulled the hand away, the two eyes had fused to create an eternal sharingan. "And...3.....2.....1..." he muttered, and then the worst pain he felt happend since he had been revived. Several curse words could be heard as he screamed them at the top of his lungs and blood trickled out of the socket into the stream.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Lynch couldn't avoid but hear the cursing Xantos was performing. It's the second time that he heard Xantos were doing that. What were he doing. It must be something painful though.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games