Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 am
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
ItsDeondra-x
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

that's one of the dreams me and him didn't have sex XD
lMAO, you had a dream about you and MJ having sex? xD

YES what's wrong with that? ^.^

We all have dreams like that, but in my dream Michael and I had hardcore/really rough sex. redface

in mine he blushed. ALOT! it was still hot ^.^ but I wouldn't know to much about 'rough sex' I'm still a virgin

In all of mine he blushed, or at least it looked like he was blushing. Its weird though, my dreams go in an order:
First dream: He`s in love with me, and he`s about to kiss me.
Second dream: He kisses me, and he`s about to have sex with me.
Third dream: He has sex with me. (it was hardcore/really rough sex_
Fourth dream: He`s about to have hardcore/really rough sex with me.. again.

Its like the dreams keep continuing where we left off, like episodes or something. xD

I wish that would happen to me,
But I havent had a dream for the past 2 months not after my brother died.
Still waiting for one with my brother in it.
Ive been thinking about Michael all day, everyday.
He's just so sexy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

We all have dreams like that, but in my dream Michael and I had hardcore/really rough sex. redface

in mine he blushed. ALOT! it was still hot ^.^ but I wouldn't know to much about 'rough sex' I'm still a virgin

In all of mine he blushed, or at least it looked like he was blushing. Its weird though, my dreams go in an order:

Its like the dreams keep continuing where we left off, like episodes or something. xD

He's just so sexy.

Awh, sorry for the loss of your brother. gonk

And yes Michael is so sexy.
You might have had dreams with him, because every night (or when you go to sleep) you have 6 dreams. You only remember one or two dreams. At least thats what Kikyo told me. So you could have had dreams about him, but you don`t remember ANY of them.

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

He's just so sexy.

You might have had dreams with him, because every night (or when you go to sleep) you have 6 dreams. You only remember one or two dreams. At least thats what Kikyo told me. So you could have had dreams about him, but you don`t remember ANY of them.

Yes, one of the most horrible days of my life when I found out.
But thanks.
I heard we have like thousands a night lol, idk where i heard that though,
Idk how thats possible.
But if what she said is the case, I wish it would stop and that I could just remember my dangflippin dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

He's just so sexy.

But thanks.
Idk how thats possible.
But if what she said is the case, I wish it would stop and that I could just remember my dangflippin dreams.

I don`t really remember ANY of my dreams. Isn`t it weird on I remember the ones with Michael in it? xD

My friend told me the whole night you have a dream, so thats like 1Ohrs of dreaming but you only remember like 3 minutes of the dream. But, I remembered 3O minutes of a dream once... weird. Too bad I can`t remember what Michael and I did for the rest of the hours of my dreams. gonk

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

He's just so sexy.

But thanks.
Idk how thats possible.

I don`t really remember ANY of my dreams. Isn`t it weird on I remember the ones with Michael in it? xD

My friend told me the whole night you have a dream, so thats like 1Ohrs of dreaming but you only remember like 3 minutes of the dream. But, I remembered 3O minutes of a dream once... weird. Too bad I can`t remember what Michael and I did for the rest of the hours of my dreams. gonk

No not really, I guess it shows how much you love him.
But I'm pretty sure the rest of it was x-rated xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

He's just so sexy.

But thanks.
Idk how thats possible.

Hahaa, I guess.
Yeah, I think the rest was to "dirty". Who knows what Michael and I did in my dreams. But I guess it was enjoyable.

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

He's just so sexy.

But thanks.
Idk how thats possible.

Hahaa, I guess.
Yeah, I think the rest was to "dirty". Who knows what Michael and I did in my dreams. But I guess it was enjoyable.

I just hope I'll have my dreams soon, its driving me crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

But thanks.
Idk how thats possible.

Hahaa, I guess.

I just hope I'll have my dreams soon, its driving me crazy.

I bet when you do have them, you'll wake up in a cold sweat with a smile on your face 3nodding  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Hey people. < 3
I took a nap a while ago, and I had a dream about him.

Okay so I was watching Spongebob Squarepants, and Michael comes out of no where singing "Rock with You" to me. I`m all smiling, and confused. Anyways, I run up to him and tackle hug him to the ground. He`s laughing all nervously, and smiling. Oh and he was blushing, so CUTE. And then theres like moaning sounds. And then, I wake up.

This is what he looked like in my dream: [< 3]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm
petit mitaines
Hey people. < 3

Okay so I was watching Spongebob Squarepants, and Michael comes out of no where singing "Rock with You" to me. I`m all smiling, and confused. Anyways, I run up to him and tackle hug him to the ground. He`s laughing all nervously, and smiling. Oh and he was blushing, so CUTE. And then theres like moaning sounds. And then, I wake up.

Lmao thats how he looked, xD
he must have been happy to see you.! xP  

ItsDeondra-x

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
petit mitaines
Hey people. < 3

Lol dude, That totally sounds like something he would do.
All that happened in my dream was I just saw him smile and yeah it went black.
And thats all I saw sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 pm
petit mitaines
Hey people. < 3

wow wata dream!  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm
petit mitaines
Hey people. < 3

xDD
I think when we get to heaven and you do meet Michael, you might get a rape charge on you!

Anyone watching the Jackson 5 movie on VH1?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Hey people. < 3

xDD
I think when we get to heaven and you do meet Michael, you might get a rape charge on you!

Anyone watching the Jackson 5 movie on VH1?
Mee.!  

ItsDeondra-x

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games