Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Rayne got back up on stage and started playing a bit of Welcome Home. an easy, yet fun song to play when he was bored, but it worked for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
"When you think about it, yeah it kinda is" Bass responded to the woman's opinion. She heard someone playing up on the stage. When he was finished, Bass clapped happily, but then stopped when no one else was clapping. She stopped quickly and hung her head down in embarrassment and resisted the strong urge to hit her head on the table for being so stupid.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Darla saw what Bass did and laughed gently, "It happens sometimes Bass. Don't feel embarassed." she said just as gently. Then she looked around at the stage, looking for instruments she might be able to use, she has none of her own. Her manager took them for himself. She was agrivated with that, and when she could, she was going to sue him for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
Bass didn't look up. "I still feel like an idiot. Is there anything that'll prevent that from happening?" She gave an exasperating sigh and looked up.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:46 pm
Allen sghed "dose neyone know the song called the diraey of jain?" he aked randomly takeing a i-pod ear bud out of his ear as he walked to the piano "oh, and yes pleas...coke wuld be nice" he said hppaley  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm
"Y'all mind if I go on stage for a little bit" Darla asked kinda absently, then she shook out of it and turned to Bass, "Well, I guess you could be more self confident, don't let anything get you down....." she went into a daze, and she had a blank look in her eye and sat down in the nearest empty stool. Then, she blacked out.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image
"I wish I could, but I can't help it. It's my nature." Bass watched her go up onto the stage.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image

((Ugh, college is getting to be a real pain with all these essays and stuff.))

Christoph poured Cokes for everybody and quickly passed them around. Just as he set the last cup down, he heard a thud and spun quickly. Darla was passed out on the floor by the bar. His eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed in determination. He was the first by her side and carefully scooped her up in his arms.
"Nobody panic yet, let's see if she comes around on her own." Christoph gently deposited her on the couch by the wall and barked out quickly, "Somebody get me a clean towel with a little ice wrapped in it. Step lightly now." He placed a hand on her forehead. A slight fever. Fortunately, there were no customers other than Bass, so he wasn't worried about his image as the friendly barkeeper/manager/owner. He felt her neck to check her pulse and found it to be weaker than others, but steady and constant. Her breathing was also fainter than was normal for humans, but it was also constant. He wondered what made her faint like that.

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image
Bass stood up. "Hey, what's wrong with her? Is she going to be all right?" Bass went over to check her symptoms. Luckily, her parents were doctors, so they taught her a lot of things when they were home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm
Darla sat up abruptly and hit her head on the stool she was sitting in before. "Ouch, that hurt. What happened?" she looked around at the people's shocked faces around her. "Sorry 'bout that, I don't do that........ Well, ever." she looked up and stood up; she lost her balance and fell again.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:43 pm
"yea, i definitely know Diary. it one of my favorite songs." Rayne said. he jumped down off the stage to grab a pedal from his gear. he hooked it up and stepped on one of the silver buttons a couple of times. it was a Morpheus drop pedal, that allowed him to play in different tunings than his guitar was. a marvel of technology, and the best $200 he ever spent. he hit he intro and brought on the power chords, hitting each with a precision that was made from years of practice, and a natural gift. the end of the song came all to quickly, so he went straight into another song by the same group called Blow me Away. yet another perfect song to set a mood filled with energy.
"Christoph? would you mind if i did a show here tomorrow night? just for the fun of doing a show?" he asked as he finished the song and packed up his gear into its cases. sometimes playing in front of thousands of people gets to you... he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 am
User Image

Christoph nodded absently at Rayne, concerned for Darla. He was worried what would happen if she tried to leave. He couldn't help her outside of the Haunted Music Box, and he was afraid she might collapse again.
"Darla, what's wrong?"

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm
"Well, I was thinking about my old life, before I was put out on the street." she said. Then, she looked at Christoph, seeing the consern on his face, she said smiling, "I'm all right, I really am." She got up and stood. She walked around to another stool. and sat, "Now will you answer my question? What happened? Did I just black out or what?" she looked around at the people around her, waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Rayne hear what Darla had said, and it hit home a bit.
"i know how it feels. ive been on my own for a while now." he said to her. he picked up a cloth and finished wiping the tables. while running a new song through his head.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image

"Now that is unusual. Perhaps some traumatic thing happened that your mind blocked out." Christoph nodded knowingly as he spoke. "Sometimes, your mind refuses to accept events as they happened. So it forms a mental barrier around the memory so you can forget. It's sort of a defense mechanism, if you will. To keep you from going insane." He smiled comfortingly. "I'm sure it's for the best."  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff