Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am
She she had no idea were Steve as as she called him and robins rooom was. So she just walked to hers. Then she realized she was bored and lonly and decided not to wait for the rest of the gang and to just go off for a walk.

((I'm the same way.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:59 pm
brushes dogs hair while he wags his tail
"ur a good doggy yes u are yes u are"
dog barks

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Geo slowly turn to realized that Isabella had wandered off he slowly ran back to get her then he saw hikari in the hallway with her dog "Hey hikari did you see where isabella went?" Geo questioned  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 pm
"um no i was brushing my doggy isnt that right yesh it is yesh it is"
dog barks and wags its tail harder

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

irl frog

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 am
Katsuya blissfully flies over a field in gaia as a small imp. The sky is dark, the wind is blowing, and everything is peaceful. She lands in some flowers with a small plop. Katsuya sprawls out under the flowers and smiles with the moon on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:55 pm
Kattyxchan
Katsuya blissfully flies over a field in gaia as a small imp. The sky is dark, the wind is blowing, and everything is peaceful. She lands in some flowers with a small plop. Katsuya sprawls out under the flowers and smiles with the moon on her face.

sorry i kinda edited you beacsue its night at the moment in the roleplayung story  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Geo answered hikari " hmm k thank". he quickly ran down the hall way to isabella's room he passed by one of the window s and something caught his eye "Hey what this" he said curiosity, he looked out the Hotel at the window and saw a white moving object in the Field at the side of the hotel  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 pm
Isabella walks thought the woods alone hoping that no one would fimd her. She was upset and drown to tears. She was so mad and fusrtated that her life was turing this way. When suddlny she blacked out.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 pm
kari sat there humming while her dog started barking and looking out the window
"whats wrong sweety"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm
Desdemona walked through the halls of Rich camp, utterly lost. He wings flapped indignantly as she h=thought about asking for directions. "Hmm... it would be a way to find a target..." She looked up at the sound of a dog. She saw a girl and a dog near a window, and ran up to them. "Um... hi. I'm Desdemona, and I'm lost... can you help me find... what's that?" She questioned as a small white shape seemed to land into the field outside of the building. Dark gray eyes looked confused as she tried to figure out what it was.  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:42 am
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
Desdemona walked through the halls of Rich camp, utterly lost. He wings flapped indignantly as she h=thought about asking for directions. "Hmm... it would be a way to find a target..." She looked up at the sound of a dog. She saw a girl and a dog near a window, and ran up to them. "Um... hi. I'm Desdemona, and I'm lost... can you help me find... what's that?" She questioned as a small white shape seemed to land into the field outside of the building. Dark gray eyes looked confused as she tried to figure out what it was.

((Good job keeping up with the setting and story))
Setting:Hallway  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm
"im not sure what it is but it making my dog nervouse and um this is rich camp and im not good at remebering numbers lol so this is one of the many rooms"  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am
Des sighed and sunk low to sit on her heels. She was exhausted right now from her trying to find any empty room right now. She looked at the girl and said "Oh, well at least I know I have the first part right right. What is your name?" She asked as she closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, wings spread so as not to smash them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 am
"hikari and u "  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm
She finally cam thought and decided to just go nap.  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff