Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:08 pm
Kren sat in the main library, going over the books there and deciding what to keep and get rid of. He made mental notes of books to get for the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:30 pm
Kasa squirmed a bit in her bed. Slowly opening her eyes. She streched and got up out of her bed. White losse pajamas hung around her frame as she let out as loud yawn.

"That was a nice nap ^-^"

Kasa rubbed at her eyes a bit then stepped out of her room not bothering to change. Her pajamas were comfortable. Walking down the stairs and searching around abit for who knows what. She walked across a room with the door open. Looking in she saw Kren. And what looked like a library. She walked in and headed towords Kren.

"Hello there."

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:43 pm
"Yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:32 pm
Hearing voices, Iris' ears twitched. She followed them and found a library. Never had she seen so many books! She immediately wondered if there were any books on... One book caught her eye and she gently beat her mismatched wings twice to reach it.
Once she plucked it from the shelf, she hovered, her legs curled up under her in mid-air as if crouched on the floor as she gently flipped through the pages.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Kren saw the woman. "Find something interesting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:39 pm
Barely, she was able to make herself look away from the book to find Kren looking at her. She smiled slightly and nodded, holding up the book entitled:
Of Angel and Demons  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:00 pm
"Ah...well, glad you enjoy it...keep it if you wish."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:49 pm
She blinked, not quite sure she'd heard him right. Uncurling her legs, she landed on the floor and raised her eyebrows, looking from the book, to Kren, and back again as if to ask if he was sure.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 am
"Yes, yes. Keep it. I was going to remove it from the library anyway and it needs a good home, so keep it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:29 pm
((Sorry! Wasn't on and I just kinda disappeared, lol ))

Kasa just contniued to rub at her eyes sleeply. Not answering Kren but followed him over to the strange woman. 'Wow, She's beautiful' thought Kasa. Finally feeling herself wake up though, and seeing that Kren just gave her a book. She decided to speak up.

"Sorry Kren, wasn't quite awke yet hun. And hello ^-^ Who are you if I might ask, looking over at the beautiful woman.

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Kren nodded. "This is the other student who applied yesterday, he name is Iris...she is quite an talented student."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:36 pm
keriu walks through the doorway of darkarts high "hello" he says he begins to walk to the front desk "hello" he waits for a receptionist. as he waits he turns around and focuses his energy forming it into a tiny white bird keriu chuckles and the energy disperses. he mumbles "any day now"  

Midnight Ethereal

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:48 pm
"Hello Iris! It's nice to meet you!" Kasa said cheerfully, bowing a bit in respect.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:16 pm
*Walks up to the old building* "I can't believe I'm starting high school now... life sucks" He stood there and looked at it a little longer... "How old is this place?" He wonders aloud  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:30 pm
He smiled softly to the two students. "Get to knwo each other...I shall return." He disappeared.

He appeard by the front desk seeing the two new students. "Who are you?" he askes the two, sternly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games