Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm
should i continue with BRS or quit?

i just discover something that would make me look very stupid...atleast you guys don't know about this either...
User Image
BRS not a vocaloid, its completely off related to vocaloid.she came out even b4 miku came out. they are desighned by a completely diffrent person! thats why she doesn't have a number

maybe you will learn more about her by watching this video.. she has her own anime now..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p0lQopG4fM&feature=related

( i feel bad for saying punching, i should have slap =.= but anyways, sorry for what? u didn't do anything wrong! )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

Rin whimpered, looking up at the girl with slightly-mad, but still fearful eyes. "W-What? Why? Is it b-because I love Len?" She asked, standing up.

(( Shika-chan~ Continuuuuuuuuueeeeee. She's cool, and we could just...um...pretend! ))  

Tea Time with Len

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Thanks for sharing those facts,I never knew that and she has her own anime!?~and i said sorry because it was NOT your fault it was mine,and I already knew Luka could never beat up BSR.And you shouldnt quit being BSR you are making the story more intresting!!!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm
RainCloud95
Thanks for sharing those facts,I never knew that and she has her own anime!?~and i said sorry because it was NOT your fault it was mine,and I already knew Luka could never beat up BSR.And you shouldnt quit being BSR you are making the story more intresting!!!!!

User Image

ahhh no need to be sorry!! its part of my fault too you know, role play is to say what ever you want to!  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm
shikabane hime
RainCloud95

User Image

ahhh no need to be sorry!! its part of my fault too you know, role play is to say what ever you want to!

No really its not you fault!Oh and by any chance do you have the link to the actual anime or has it not came out yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm
RainCloud95
shikabane hime
RainCloud95

User Image

No really its not you fault!Oh and by any chance do you have the link to the actual anime or has it not came out yet?

well, i think its coming out in nov 20,i hope its 2009 o.0
it saids on the description on youtube, but not on the same video i posted

uhh nvm.... in april 2010 =.=  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Okay thanks!And thanks for the friends request!^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image

Len slowly opened his eyes, his mind taking a moment to register where he was. He could tell he was outside from that much. And where was - no! "Rin!" He yelled out immediately, looking around. Then he spotted Luka on the other side and stood up, abliet a bit shaky, and ran to her. "L-Luka-onee-chan!"

(Nya~ I'm glad to see everyone's getting along now. :3 And yeah~ I can't wait for BRS's anime~ I knew she wasn't a Vocaloid but I didn't know she was getting her own anime! biggrin )  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image

"Just....Just because we're Kagamines doesn't mean that we can't love each other." She glared at the taller girl. "In fact....just because we're Kagamines doesn't mean anything!" She protested.

(( BRS anime in April next year? Doesn't sound like too long a wait. *wagging tail* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm
(Okay back to the roleplay~)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luka slowly,VERY slowly got up as blood dripped to the ground."L-Len-c-chan"She said covering her eye and shaking.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm
User Image

have you ever seen any sibling couples? tell me

( yep, but its long for me!!! wah!!!!! plus i just lost my usb drive at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with my and jer-chan's random[really really really random i never showed anyone] cosplay picture in it!!!im really sad and mad at the same time right now D: )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image

Len spotted the blood and gasped. "L-Luka, your bleeding..!" He said. "W-We have to get you somewhere.." He mumbled, obviously depressed Rin wasn't with him. He felt like crying.

(Nuu, such a long wait! D: And NUUUUUU, OUR COSPLAY PICS. D: at least I have some on DA though...)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image

"There's a couple who live in Germany who are siblings!" Rin snarled. She was no match at all for BRS, but couldn't help herself. This girl was keeping her away from her brother, twin, love, for a completely selfish reason.

(( D: I hope you find it Shika-chan! It sounds really important. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image

BRS roared angrilily:

SHUT UP, THAT BOY IS NO TRUE LOVE, a man can sleep with a woman even if he doesn't have feelings for her, that boy is just pretending, his sweet words had put you into a dream.

( yep, i hope nobody in my school find it )  

shikabane hime

►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games