Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lxl Rukio lxl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 pm
hi my name is princess by the way, and bout me i love video games such as sonic the hedgehog and mario because they are awesome i also like to play the wii even tho its boring some times.......
im also a naruto , sailor moon, and pokemon fan 2......
ya know........i live in richmond duh........... i keep things to myself and on gaia i am not quiet cuz i talk to much and in real life im a quiet person......... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Hey I need lots of gold in fact it may be to much to ask so I would really appreaciate it if you helped.I am saving up for:Lusty Scoundrel,Grunny,Golden Sparkles,Kitty Slippers,and the Elegant Blue Satin Vest plz help biggrin  

xl Marco lx

x-ay00 fr3sh-x

2,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:35 pm
im nic im 13 almost 14 um i gettin in debt alot but i find mi ways out i aim high and i get hacked on this acc alot um thats y if u ever halp me get somethin for mi avi send it to d-_-b lolz not this one plz um well im in eigth grade and its fun im in athletics and i kick a** in football  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 pm
Sup? I'm Rosie. I kinda look like this:

User Image

Thats me in anime form! Lol!

About me:

I'm pretty nice. I like animals. I have a cat and a hamster.
My favorite movie is Avatar! I like to swim, ski, ice skate, and be on the computer. (I broke my leg skiing) D:
My leg was broken for almost a month or 2.
I got a cotton splint, a cast, a boot, then a rubber splint.
It took forever to get it off!
Anyway, if theres any thing els u wanna know just PM me!

heart Rosie heart  

xXDeath_FlowerXx

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100

lxl Rukio lxl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm
hi im princess
im gettin ready to go to the 7th grade and i got healed back too
suppose to be in the 8th grade....
i need lots of gold becasue im poor and there is no more dolphinmania sad
so it be nice if someone can donate gold for me i appreciate it i need up to 900,000 and can someone donate stuff for my dream avatar i'd really appreciate it thnx
and about me i love to write play video games and read manga
and one day hope to go to japan, so far in school i made honoroll and its not hard the school is easy most of the time
AND I KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO GET HELD BACK IT SUXS
and thank oyu for letting me join this guild smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm
can someone donate items for my dream avatar
plz
.tektek.org/img/av/1006/d22/0949/506b564.pnUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 12,660,736 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Daisy's Light Hair
Magical Girl's Lovely Heart Gloves
Masquerade 2nd Gen.
Biancamella
Seafoam Gown
Birthday Crown
Satin Hairbow
Golden Wings
Flower Power Transform!
Flower Power Transform!
Lady Chimes
Lunar Sash  

lxl Rukio lxl

Oblivion_201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm
hello i am Xero i am 13 i need gold plz so plz help i need like 300k for death whisper  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:34 pm
oops i forgot to say i have a dog name buddy (boy) mom and dad (of course) but no gf o.o  

Oblivion_201

Hexnas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 am
Hi, I'm Vincent and I have three beautiful white kittens: Molly, Vicious, and Merecat. I'm 17, and I'm a senior in High school. Message me if you feel the need. Au revoir.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 am
hi my name is heart sakiema heart im 16 i luv heart to sing and dance i luv heart animals but i dont have any at all. i like smile to read play video games, watch scary gonk ,funny rofl and action surprised and maybe romatic biggrin movies if im bored cool i luv heart anime i like smile to hang out with my friends and i luv heart hanging around little kids but i needs my space from them sometimes i very neutral protective to friends and family and some ppl i find very friendly or very nice im very neutral cautious of my surroundings all the time um i am 4laugh a caring and luving person to friends and family and i am 4laugh very loving at the most because i am 4laugh ready to die or get hurt for someone i luv heart  

Lord devila2

Craven Sapphire

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 am
i'm ellie biggrin ,i'm 16 and my zodiac is a cancer. 3nodding
i LOVE music and listen to pretty much anything except jazz. (sorry to all u jazz fans out there but it gets on my nerves sweatdrop ,but hey,it's our music taste so whatevers. i'm more of a hardcore type of gal whee )this has got to be my 3rd account xp (don't worry,never got banned,my first acount i forgot the log in,my second i had to quit because of some crazy stalker,and now hopefully i'll be able to stay on this account for the rest of my gaia life blaugh ) anywho, for ALL of my gaia life i've been trying to save up for a coco kitty plushie (closest i ever got was 400k on my first account but then i forgot my freakin' username which still to this day is a mystery to me gonk ) and now from buying all my friends presents i'm back to the wonderful world of gaia poverty blaugh ,but that's fine. i like to share the love with people. cool
let's see....what else?....oh!! biggrin i'm currently engaged to the best man on earth,he's my sun at day and my moon at night heart heart heart (i come up with the cheesiest lines as well.... sweatdrop ) and i can honestly say for the first time in a long,long time i'm truly happy with where my life is going. razz
OH!! my hugest,hugest goal on gaia is to get a coco kitty plushie before i'm too old to be considered a cool person to hang with and ppl scream when they see my age rofl
but i guess u can tell that already (i'm pretty transparent neutral ,and no i don't mean that literally)
anywho,that pretty much sums it up 3nodding
have a nice day everyone 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 pm
Hi I 'm Autumn. I'm 14 love to hang with friends. Officially is a freshman ;D. I play guitar love to hang with friends and hav 3 dogs 2 cats and 2 hamsters. Music is my life. and i love to watch mtv  

Mega GuitarGirl

witchhunter123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm
well hey

I'm april and I love many things and a fangirl
also I love friends
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm
hi im julie and i luv animals and i have a pet panda  

juliecakes08

3,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100