Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:12 am
Hi! I just joined the guild recently and found time to post! In real life, my name is Caitlin but my friends call me Kit. I'm 19 and live in the Northeastern part of Ohio, a half hour from Youngstown. I am enrolled at Youngstown State University as an Early Childhood Education teacher but am currently taking this semester off. I am also engaged to be married next year. I love Sailor Moon, which is why I'm a member of 3 Sailor Moon Guilds. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:15 am
I'm araia2007. Hi, everybody. I have watched Sailor Moon since I can't even remember when, I was really young though. It is still one of my favorite animes. I have seen almost all te episodes except just a few and the live action. I have seen all the movies. I have never read much of the manga though.  

araia2007

Greedy Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

muss_es_sein

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:51 am
Hallo, I'm Gabby. I'm 18 and I'm from Indiana. I haven't watched Sailor Moon on TV in a long time, but I can rely on YouTube now, yey. I grew up with Sailor Moon. It started my anime obsession.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Hey all, Saber-Writer here. I'm...old enough to remember the dub run up here in BC, Canada, and old enough to remember some of the net-related fandom that surrounded it (Save our Sailors, FSC, and alt.fan.sailor-moon, to name a few). Plus one PBEM game that died after two moves.

Also managed to lay my hands on the french translation of the Sailor V manga, the BESM roleplaying game (anyone else have it?).

The manga was a nice change. I marvelled at seeing Tuxedo Kamen actually being useful in a fight xd  

Saber-Writer

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Hey ppl!!*waves*
My name is Yasmin and i'm 16 years old. I live at California. I always watch Sailor Moon since i have the movies and i always find time to watch them and they never get old.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:16 am
okay i am a girl that is 13 turning 14 on May!!!!!
i like the color pink and i live in Boston with all my other friends
and I enjoy anime a lot biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Eli 16

luna_branca

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:01 pm
uhmm let me introduce myself ^__^ i am a big fan of sailormoon since i was a litle girl i am a bit old now T__T 25 years old but i still love sailormoon XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:39 pm
Name: Meghan
Mental Age: 10

I haven't watched sailor moon since i was... 8, but I do have a few vhs tapes I watch now and then.  

megsaroni88

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Uncle Bobby B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:16 am
muss_es_sein
Hallo, I'm Gabby. I'm 18 and I'm from Indiana. I haven't watched Sailor Moon on TV in a long time, but I can rely on YouTube now, yey. I grew up with Sailor Moon. It started my anime obsession.

Hey I'm from Indiana too. Sailor Moon also started my anime obsession. Without Sailor Moon the anime movement in America wouldn't be as strong as it is now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Ello! I've been in the guild for.. ah, 20 minutes. ^.^
I'm 14, and I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 4 or 5 years old, though I haven't watched an episode since I was 7 or 8. I watched all my Sailor Moon episodes in spanish (which has the same names as the English version) and I'm a bit confuzzled about all the names, but I'm okay 3nodding

Wraith Bane

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:50 am
My name is Christina and I'm 22 yrs old but I go by Setsuna-Chan my friends gave that along time ago when they found out that my favorite sdnshi was Sailor Pluto. I watch Sailor Moon and lots of other anime all the time although Sailor moon will always be my first I am currently looking to find Pretty Guardian Sailor moon my friend gave me a copy of the first 12 eps for my birthday and now I want to go out and buy the whole series  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:03 pm
My name is Christina but everyone calls me Dora (long story) I am 24. I live in Orlando, Florida. I have been watching SM for a very long time now.  

Katra Agrotera

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:21 am
mrgreen I'm new, I'm Demonstryke, but all my friends call me Rose. I'm 19, and I live in Southern Nevada (right next door to Death Valley). My favorite scouts are Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn, then Uranus and Neptune. *is an Outers fan*

I have been addicted to SM since I saw my very first episode, which, lucky for me, was one of the first five, so I wasn't really lost. I found it while I was chanel surfing with my older brother, he fell in love with it too. I watched every episode up through the anime's third story arc (Black Moon), and read all the manga except Stars. I rented the movies, then bought them the first chance I had. I recieved a bunch of the TCG Card from a friend of mine, as well as a music CD, he was a bif fan of the series as well. And my parents (helping my obsession) bought me the dolls of all the inner scouts, and Sailor Pluto, as well as Tuxedo Kamen, and a friend gave me a Mini Moon doll, I turned the Luna-P into a necklace, and wore it everywhere. I have a deck of playing cards and a poster, and tons of printed pictures.

I was lucky enough to be able to play the SNES RPG Sailor Moon Another Story. I'm sorry I just keep going don't I? Um.. one last thing, I'm an artist and I love drawing Sailor Moon fanart, it's what got me started drawing in the first place, and the reason I* met most of my friends, was a mutual love for an old magical girl anime. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:34 pm
]hello! i'm Noodles... and i'm in california.... been watching sailor moon since i can remember.... so probably the 3rd grade. the absolute favorite character is Chibiusa ( she's the youngest senshi and i can relate, being the youngest) i'm really intent on finding all the boxsets of this show... and its movies!!

so far...i have seasons 2, 5 and "the Black Dream Hole" movie ::didn't really care for that storyline... but its "Sailor Moon"::

^_^User Image  

noodle_chan

sweet_ichigo_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Hi I'm 17 and from Washington, I haven't watched SM in a year.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff