Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm
"Good, I had planned on killing you soon anyways, weak little demon *****," he muttered under his breath as he continued his walk through the forest. He was aiming for the large crystal in the center, the heart of the forest, AKA his soon to be epic monstrosity creature known as, "Titan." He was the beast of beasts, the awesome of the awesome, the sexy of the sexy. He would need this in the future battles against Rebele. But he also had one more enemy to worry about. There were whispers of a new cult forming in the underground, a dark cult of necromancy, shadows, and... well he didn't know if this was accurate, but drunk prophets. He muttered under his breath either blasphemy or heresy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:02 pm
After trying to convince the warrior he just met to bring him to defaecio, he the n felt a slight change in the air, he felt evil. "Lets see which direction is it coming from." he said as he invoked the demon cloak which acted like wings and propelled him upward to the tree line as he scaned the area he saw a dark cloud looming over an area. "Thats where it is, time to go see who that is, he then thought that it might be defaecio.

After a couple hours running through the shadows of the forest he finally made it to the spot where the dark energy is, he then noticed that someone else was here on the oppisite side of the area. "Hey you, are you giving off this dark energy? and do you know defaecio?" he yelled hoping to get answers.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:05 pm
"No, it is not me, it is something else. I'm here waiting for someone. And yes, I know of Defaceo, he was my student after all.
May I ask why your trying to find him?" Tobias said as he slowly sat up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm
"I wish to join him, i need to get stronger and improve my darkness element, and he is the only one that is powerful enough to do that." he said to the man.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm
"I beg to differ!" Tobias said with a smile. "Whatever is causing this power is obviously very powerful. Defaceo does not care for his minions and plans to kill them all when he gets powerful enough. (refer to page 12)
Why don't you join me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm
"He really plans on killing them.......if you say you were his teacher, then i would be honored to join you." he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm
"Welcome to the team then. I don't know what where waiting on but....."

(actually I'm waiting on someone else to post but.....)
(and that makes two members Rin!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm
"Thanks, well what is that evil energy i feel around here?" he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm
"I'm guessing it's the guy I have been talking to. He is a necromancer, starting a new faction. I decided joining, considering Defaceo just wants to kill everyone and the rebels are just kind of jerks."
(if we can get one more person we have our own subforum)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 pm
*Cry finaly made it free of the tree line.Its about time.*He looks back at the forest and out of no where a black wind blows the trees down in a 5 yard radius.Where he steps the dirt on the ground moves.This is just getting annoying.Gotta control this new ability inside of me.He tilts his head in discust and puts his hands in his pockets and walks off.But the air creating off his foot.Made an air bubble and it popped under his foot and he was launched in the air.s**t!!!He falls back to the ground on his a** and he falls to the ground in pain.Enough.......Please.....my.........a**........All of asudden the wind stops.And cry gets back up to his feet.Rubbing on his butt and dusting it off.That really hurt atleast the wind stopped.He looked around with a nervous look on his face.In all different direction while he walked.  

StickyHighFive

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 pm
((For Fail Sensei if he is reading this: I told Drasta that if he recruited 3+ members, not including himself, he will get a subforum for his cult. It would mean that he has more members than Rebele. And no, I won't make him join Rebele, that would be depressing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Dieter walked pased Tobias and turned around, being rather hungry; the mage decided to talk to this one, seeing as he was vaguely familiar... THe necromancer slowly walked behind the assassin, silently, slowly. He poked the man's shoulder, and jumped back almost immediately, laughing like the maniacal necromancer he was. He was adorned in a new black suit, with a silver pendant hanging from his neck. Along his suit were many sigils glowing a bright white light. "Greetings, kind sir, would you spare some food for the ailing mage? I need food, and possibly a drink or two. Or three. I must bring beverages home to the dear prophet, the drunken fool," he said with a smile turned crooked and a cough like one with tuburculosis.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:47 pm
"Greetings necromancer. I am the one you have been communicating with. I wish to join your cult, as does this fellow here." Tobias was relieved that he wasn't another uptight military type. Of course, he did seem a bit off, but so was Tobias. " We still must wait for one more member."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm
"Agito looked over to the man, "Well i might know somebody he has no element he can manipulate blood, im sure he will join." he said to the two of them. "Oh i forgot i didnt tell you my name, im Agito Bladzen, shadow ninja." he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 pm
"That's good, because we can't do much until we have one more person.
Can you contact him from here? What is his name?
Also, do you have any idea where we can set up a strong hold? Somewhere dark and creepy.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff