Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm
Around an hour later Bella woke up. She looked to the side and smiled as she saw Alex. She reached out a hand and placed it on his knee. "Alex . . . I kept my promise . . ." she murmured with a smile, feeling quite happy to have her memories back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Alex looked at the hand and then back up at Bella placing his own hand on top of her's. "What do you mean Bella?" he asked softly. "I don't remember you promising me anything" Alex was very confused and didn't understand at the moment  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm
Bella smiled. "I remember things now Alex . . ." she said and then held up her left hand flashing the ring. "I remember when you gave this to me . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 pm
((*gives chibi a huggle on this*))

Alex frowned standing up "what are you talking about Bella?" he whispered. "I never gave you a ring. I gave someone else a ring but not you Bella. Not you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
((Sorry . . . I've got writer's block for the other one. T-T))

Bella frowned as she sat up. "I remember that day Alex! You had taken me out to the gardens, your hands were over my eyes the entire time so I wouldn't peek! Then you sat me down on a bench and let me open my eyes, and you were kneeling down in front of me with the ring held out. You're face was beet red too!" she said, scowling a little before letting out a little growl that centered in the back of her throat. Bella had gotten her memories back. And it was pissing her off that Alex didn't realize that she was Jesabelle!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm
((ish fine *huggles*))

Alex bit his lip as he almost shrunk back from the angry woman he saw before him. Was it possible? She looked like ... she acted like ... she certainly had a temper like ... "Jesabelle?" he asked softly breathing hard. This was overwhelming, this woman certainly had the memories of her. It had to be ... but after so long? "Is it really you?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Jesabelle smiled as he seemed to recognize her. She reached out and grabbed his hand. "It's me . . . I've kept my promise . . . I've come home . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm
((*Huggles* had a good day?))

Alex didn't know how to react at the moment. The one whom he loved had actually been here all the time, yet he had thought of Jesabelle as dead. But she was right here before him! She remembered the promise she had given to him. Slowly he placed his arm around Jesabelle and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry" he whispered  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm
((Bleh. T-T Sleepy. T-T))

Jesabelle hugged him back. "Don't be . . . you don't have anything to be sorry for . . ." she murmured softly, rubbing her hand up and down his back, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 pm
((why? *huggles* looking forwards to the weekend then I gather))

Alex held Jesabelle tightly and slowly, through the tears that were coursing down his face, he started to mumur. "I gave up hope. I didn't believe anymore. I didn't listen, I pushed everyone away" he sobbed softly into her shoulder  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm
((Meh. I'm just tired. XP))

Jesabelle held Alex back. "Shh . . . shh . . ." she murmured softly, running her hand through his hair slightly. "I'm here now . . . I'm back . . . I won't leave you again . . . I promise . . ." she murmured softly, wanting to comfort Alex.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm
(( I am tired now))

Alex held onto Jesabelle for what seemed ages but in fact was a few minutes before he finally pulled away. He rubbed his eyes like a child and smiled shyly at Jesabelle. "You promise?" came the childish response  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 pm
((Aw . . . *huggles*))

Jesabelle smiled. "With all my heart I promise to never leave you again." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm
((Thanks *huggles back* I have a cough that won't leave me alone. Hasn't for the past week and a bit))

Alex nodded and then hugged Jesabelle tightly once again, kissing her gently on the lips. He had to make sure it wasn't a dream that he would wake up from and it wasn't actually her. He ran his hand through her hair, so silky and soft. It wasn't a dream ... it couldn't be a dream  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:42 pm
((Aw . . . I'm sorry . . . *huggles* That sucks.))

Jesabelle kissed back, wrapped her arms all the way around Alex, and as he ran a hand through her hair, she did the same, so happy that she had gotten her memories back.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff