Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm
Amazing! The force of the destruction was just great, as light and wind stopped the force of his attack. Teran was impressed now, as his sword fell to the ground, his light was going away. The force of the wind was still getting closer, and with the last of the light around him, he stopped it completely, his body focused as he stared at Draco. "Your good enough, come on let me show you to the rebele. Lets meet up with Ty. Follow me"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm
Draco was panting, but he lowered himself to the ground and sheathed his blade with confidence in his eyes. He had actually managed to impress the legendary hero of light with his Dragon Magic and swordsmanship. He followed close behind the hero to make certain he didn't get lost on the way to what Teran called the Rebele. He was anxious to see what this place was about, and just who this Ty was.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Elessar the bara dragon

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm
As the fight went on, Elessar relax into the wall nearest to him. 'This is a battle to test each other strength,' though Elessar watching the two warriars fight in awe. Elessar notice that his guard was down and decide that he to go back to get something to eat before his stomach had other ideas. Heading back towards the restrant, Elessar made sure he was quiet as can be. But with all his luck, he trip on a can that roll out from the garbage bin where he was hiding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 pm
Leto, walking in just as the fight ended, knowingly grinned at the two men that had just fought, as they walked away. The power involved in those attacks were amazing! Glancing over, she noticed Itazuki sensei, just leaning against the wall. "Oi, Itazuki sensei! Did you just see that?" She walked, over, hoping to get some details on this amazing fight.  

Drivenspirit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 am
Agito was in the shadows as he watched them walk away he decided to follow them, with that he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:27 pm
Itazuki noticed the man trip on a can, laughed for a bit then heard his name being called and tilted his head to see leto rushing over to him. He explained the fight only the way he could tell it. "Ok that white albino dude, shot lights or what ever at that another dude name purity? Or....Wait, no pure fang. The fought. Albiny was winning most of the itme then they gave up, leaving the other person winning." Itazuki spoke nonsense. "The fight was pretty boring, you should be glad you missed it, so how did your training go?"  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Elessar the bara dragon

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Elessar smiled that he did not get notice leaving the sence. Getting up, Elessar walked back to the restrant and order some take out. As he waited, Elessar thought back the fight he just witnessed. Each warriar was strong in their own rights.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 pm
"Haha, good one". Leto gave a big sigh of exhaustion, before proceeding to tell him how the training went. "Well, I think I almost died. If I hadn't gotten so angry that is. What's weird is that when I woke up, nothing changed at all, but I swear, I had a wound in my stomach!" she said while pointing to where there should have been a blood stain.  

Drivenspirit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 pm
"Ok thats really interesting, but our time has come to prove ourselves. To the mountain we must go." He then bolted out of ethral and headed to the mountain.
[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm
"Er.. Itazuki sensei, what mountain are you talking about?" Leto started to follow him, unsure of what exactly was happening. After following him for a few seconds, Leto stopped in her tracks. A mountain means cold! We're really leaving the city... Leto ran off to the Inn to get her things. Rushing, she barged into the quiet place. Only the proprietress was awake now.
"Em.. may I help you?"
"It turns out I'm not staying. I was given Room #13." Leto flashed her keys.
"Oh.. alright."

Leto hurried up the stairs, grabbed her bag, and stuffed some supplies into it. She headed back downstairs. "Thanks for the room!" And with that said, Leto started toward wherever Itazuki sensei was going.

Drivenspirit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 pm
"Well... Draco. Lets go! We are headed to the mountain. You will meet with Ty there. once we get there, I will introduce you, then I will leave to talk to... the oracle..."

[exits to the mountain]

(mountain in is the event forum ^^)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 pm
Draco nodded in understanding. He followed Teran to "the mountain," making certain not to get too far behind.

[exits to mountain]  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"CRASH" A loud resounding boom could be heard from just outside the city limits. A cloud of dust hung over a small area of about 10 feet and from it stumbled a man, his dark clothes ragged and singed, and in places torn. Hair that blazed like the setting sun emerged first and eyes that gleamed bright like rubies wearily gazed up at the sterling city that was Ethral. The barrier that hung around the city rippled strangely as the man passed through it. A black-red aura hung heavy about the man's form for several seconds before fading away as the man collapsed, falling to the ground. Previously unnoticeable crimson marking snaked themselves up along his arms and down along his neck under the cover of his clothing. A large tear in the man's shirt revealed itself as he collapsed. At its center, was a strange symbol...and the markings were snaking into it....

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 pm
[Axel Kaen Ryukai receives 3 points for your first RP post in the guild.]  

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

After several long seconds the man hefted himself up onto his hands and knees and looked around, taking in his surroundings. He almost immediately saw several people leaving the city, heading off in the direction of the mountain. He cocked his eyebrow in curiosity, as during his many travels he had heard much of an Oracle that resided in the mountains.

"Why would so many people be going to the oracle? Something must be going on...."
The thoughts passed quickly through the man's head and after a few more seconds he slowly rose to his feet, stumbling slightly. His eyes drifted off in the direction of the mountain and it was then and there that he decided that it may be time for him to pay a visit to the oracle himself....

[exit to Mountain]

[RP 2/5]

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games