Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:49 pm
((beats me lol, maybe they just will themselves to untransform, I'll go with that))

Kiara looked at Kiki and smiled, she concentrated for a moment and became herself again, "If you want to untransform Kiki, just think of you as yourself, will yourself out of the fuku, oh and your fuku is now part of you, when you untransform it will simply disappear, and will only appear when you transform again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 pm
"Be right back!" Zyx took off back home. He pulled out his car keys and jumped into the front seat. Before he could strap in, he was out of the driveway and down the road. When he got back to where everyone was, he parked and ran back in. "Its...here..."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:38 am
Mai didn't start school till next week, so she settled to opening her trunk. She pulled out a blue and white fuku, matching gloves, some slightly neat looking boots, and a choker.

"Huh...weird...Hotaru's has a little crystal type thing as a brooch...and Kiki has hers...but Kiara and I have different ones..."

Mai poked back into the trunk and realized there was a box there. She pulled it out and opened the lid. Looking in, she saw it was a thin computer, no bigger than most game systems. She looked at it in curiosity, trying to puzzle out it's purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:56 pm
((Woo morning means Ariel can return to the scene!))

Ariel had left the house ebfore anyone else had woken up. She could not bring herself to face Haru after what she had witnessed the other day. She had finally met a guy sh thought was cute and intelligent even if he did act like a jerk and he had been taken away before Ariel could have a chance. It really did bother her a great deal. 'Why am I being so girly about this? I am strong. I always breeze through things like this!' she scolded herself.

She had reached the high school early and was the first to enter her classroom; she was part of class 2-B and she knew very few people in her class. They had all been together the year before and most of them had gone to the same junior high school. She was a foreigner to both the class and the country. She tried hard to fit in but she stood out like a sore thumb with her blonde-red hair and white skin.  

Solar Kitty-chan

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Fae walked into the classroom behind Ariel. She noted the girl looked kind of lonely. She smiled and shrugged. She had friends in other classes, but not this one. "Hey," She replied to the girl (Ariel), "I'm Fae Fox. D'you mind if I sit next to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:33 am
Mercuryangel
Mai didn't start school till next week, so she settled to opening her trunk. She pulled out a blue and white fuku, matching gloves, some slightly neat looking boots, and a choker.

"Huh...weird...Hotaru's has a little crystal type thing as a brooch...and Kiki has hers...but Kiara and I have different ones..."

Mai poked back into the trunk and realized there was a box there. She pulled it out and opened the lid. Looking in, she saw it was a thin computer, no bigger than most game systems. She looked at it in curiosity, trying to puzzle out it's purpose.

Kiara looked over to Mai and smiled, "So, you get to be Sailor Mercury, that device you hold is very handy, Luna can tell you more about it than I, and I think Artemis would know even better, don't know where he is though." Kiara bent down to Luna and scratched her behind the ears.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:02 pm
"What Sailor Senshi am I?" She asked in a curious tone. So far she knew Mai was Sailor Mercury, Kiki was Sailor Moon, and Kiara was Sailor Jupiter. She thought it was kind of strange that she had a crystal type thing for a pendant while so far everyone elses except for sailor moon's was normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:23 pm
Mai was suddenly struck with the curiosity as to whether this was why she'd been seeing the blue haired soldier in her dreams lately. "Mercury? Ok....So we've got Mercury...Jupiter...Moon...and Hotaru...uh...so what's Ariel? And Zyx-san?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Kiki walked out of the tree and up to Zyx's car.
"Thanks." she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Kiara looked at Hotaru, she couldn't quite remember the fuku that she had, "Hotaru san, please, show me your transformation pen" Kiara would recognise the symbol on the transformation pen, she was a little unsure of Hotaru now, something was mysterious about her.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Hotaru began to rummage through her things, occasionally dropping a glove of her fuku she had until she found her transformation pen. It was wrapped it up in the glove she had dropped on the floor, so it took her awhile to find it considering she thought it was still in her trunk. She held the transformation pen out for Kiara to see it. She was curious as to which scout she was even though she was still a bit skeptical on the matter wheither this was all real or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:00 pm
Kiara almost gasped, but held it back, Hotaru was Sailor Saturn, the soldier of destruction and rebirth, hopefully she would be as good as the last Sailor Saturn had been, one could hope. "Hotaru, you are Sailor Saturn, strangely enough, from what i understand, the last Sailor Saturn was also called Hotaru, but she hardly was let out of her house."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:18 pm
"Sailor Saturn." She said to no one inparticular, as she thought over the name. It sounded familiar for some reason, but she would have to worry about that later. She then turned her attention back to Kiara, as a curious expression formed on her face.

"What else is known about Sailor Saturn?" She questioned, as she placed the transformation pen back in her pocket. She didn't really care if she was late for school or missed it in general. She hadn't missed a day all year, so it wouldn't hurt if she missed now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:37 pm
Kiara sighed slightly, "Sailor Saturn is known as the soldier of destruction and rebirth, it is said that she has the power to destroy the world....if she so wishes...If you want to know more, talk to Luna"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:42 pm
Hotaru was slightly speechless when he told her Sailor Saturn was capable of destroying the world if she pleased. With that much power she could comand others to do what ever she wanted, but that was just theoritcally. She lived a normal and things were going ok, atleast everything was normal. Besides it seemed like she would never have to transform into sailor saturn anyways seeing how everything seemed to be so quiet.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games