Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 am
Really, I would just select what bloodline and clan your kid gets. That way you could just say that it seems that he didn't get the metal bloodline and instead hatake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am
@Blu-The Rain Village has a NAP against the Mist and Neutral with Cloud, so im not sure if we can help, unless we follow the Sand Village into combat since the Rain is Allied with Sand.

@ishmail1-I will think about it today just to be sure.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Wait wouldn't action done by any village towards another kinda make your puddle of peace blurry.

Yeah tried to sound all wise ther but seriously if lets say (i'm not well versed in your pacts so just put it in perspective) Rain had a reason to go to war with cloud and leaf helps rain would that not ruin your alliance/peace with cloud and if you dont help that will make your peace with rain a bit edgy?

This is where the mercenaries should come in... heck even akatsuki. Rain (Just guessing) is a small village compared with sand/leaf/cloud so ther mercenaries would be handy in a situation where Rain or grass goes to war and maybe mist since it is kinda quiet there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 am
There is not reason for the Rain Village to go to war with anyone right now. Especially the Leaf Village who has an Alliance with the Rain, cause then everything will be off balanced and everyone might just turn on Rain. Declaring war on the Cloud, would be the most reasonable one since we are neutral.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am
Damn with Cloud I couldn't join in since there are Allies and Rain is friendly with me the only one I would be able to join be attacking Sand or Rock

Maybe Leaf since a Sannin and there Jounin are threatening me lol.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 am
Yeah not gonna lie, I'm declaring war on someone. Once I'm strong enough I'm going to find any reason to just get pissed at some leader and just go all out. I'm sorry but I hate the fact that all the villages are nice.

Cloud: The Kazekage is a mist swordsman and they've been our allies since forever

Leaf: The Hokage and my Saanin are close, so if I go to war with them then my saanin has problems

Grass: The Kusakage is training one of my genins in medical jutsu

Sand: I have nothing with sand

Rain: I have nothing with Rain

Rock: I want to kill the Tsuchikage, but there's barely anyone in that village so I don't really wanna start a war with them.

So yeah that's it, so I don't who it'll be, but any reason to go to war with anyone I'm taking it. Regardless of wether or not I live or die through the war, I wanna make things interesting  

BluewolfofMibu

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Alicia my statement was purely theoretical smile

Well the thing is blu none of those reasons are good enough to stop me from declaring war except the fact that rock is defenseless.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 pm
hmm war....  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 am
I'm not trying to stop you from declaring war. I'm just saying, I may start something up myself twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 am
BluewolfofMibu
I'm not trying to stop you from declaring war. I'm just saying, I may start something up myself twisted
well sand i think wouldn't mind a war and when there is 2 village leaders that are bored and willing to fight, war is possible mrgreen  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:50 am
...I just thought of something...thanks Katsuro twisted . Anyways, about that deal that we made. How's that coming?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm
We should cast the Cloud village off balance. twisted  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He8tSj4pvhw  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 am
BluewolfofMibu
...I just thought of something...thanks Katsuro twisted . Anyways, about that deal that we made. How's that coming?
Ah I can get the scrolls now I'm just lazy will get them soon as possible  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am
Alright cool  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games