Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:55 am
Noa Hayato

She listened carefully to Kuromaru's advice, but didn't respond. She hadn't thought about village and personal rivalery much. She had never asked Kazuma if it was okay to train here, but since he had some personal business, she had not asked.
She put herself to her training again. She had added enough strength to her kicks with her chakra, but she wanted to make them even more powerful. It must be impossible to get up from them, yet not too devestating that someone would die from them. She didn't want to kill anybody while fighting, but if needed she could just add more chakra to her blows.
She did the handstand again and kicked at a rock. The top half of the rock splitted horizontal. She flipped over, leaped up and tried to the guillotine thing that Arekku-sama had done earlier. She hit, the rock crumbled in two pieces and she felt her muscles strain. She bent down quickly and healed her muscles.

She walked up to Kuromaru and Arekku-sensei, overhearing part of the conversation. She kept it to herself. She had grown a little attached to grass and Arekku-sama too, but she didn't consider leaving Konoha. It was her birthright to be a shinobi there, and she had friends there. Here, she had only Arekku-sama.
' Why would you want to leave? Is you squad that bad? I have to say I love mine, all my friends from the academy are in it, save for you and Haka', Noa smiled as she pulled of the five pound vest she was still wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku just stretch out his arms casually not really paying much attention to the conversation he seem to be floating. "All I got to say about anything go where your happy or thing you be happy, and if your happy at the place your at that's awesome. The reason I'm at Kusa is because of my sensei I considered her my mother or my sister, when she became Kage she invited me here, I was barely a genin at Kumo." Arekku said a little reminiscing as he took the vest he had given Noa.

He started walking away from the temple and heading to his cottage looking really casual and not that tensed up or anything he signaled for Noa to follow him as he walked.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 am
Noa Hayato

Noa listened to Arekku-sama's story and followed him when he asked her too. She wondered where they would be going and why Kuromaru wasn't signaled to follow them. She hoped she would learn more.

(( Where's your cottage? Is it your office?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((It's right here really just another part of the mountain))
Arekku reached the cottage soon and let her in as he closed the door behind him he walked over to his fridge and took out a bottle of ice tea an passed one to Noa,"Well Noa please sit down relax this is a little bit of a break." Arekku said smiling at her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 am
Noa Hayato

She entered the cottage as well and accepted the bottle of ice tea grateful.
' Thank you, Arekku-sensei', she replied as she opened the bottle and began drinking some of the delicious liquid. She hadn't drank much during training, so her body was aching for some fluids.
' Is this where you live?', she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah I just started living here." Arekku said as he sat next to her suddenly and very close as he put his arm on the table he showed a wound that was still open then suddenly bit her a little hard between the neck and the shoulder, though it looked more like he was giving her a hickey taking her chakra and it started to heal the little wound on his slowly then he let her go,"Mmmm interesting." Arekku said looking at his arm then at Noa becoming pretty red barely realizing what he actually did,"Sorry I should of given you a heads up about what I was gonna do." Arekku said rubbing his head and laughing nervously about it.

((I want your blood twisted lmao hahaha

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 am
Noa Hayato

She became red when Arekku moved so close to her, and then, when he bit her in her neck, she was too shocked to change her expression. Her mouth fell open slowly, she wanted to say something, but no sensible word came out. Her eyes were wide open. Suddenly she gained control of her muscles again and she jumped away from Arekku.
' What in world where you thinking?', she yelled at him, ' That I am candy or something? Because I am not!'
Noa somehow realised that he sort of made an excuse and she calmed down.
'Why?', the medical asked again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku rubbed his head a little as he thought of an answer,"Just calm down please and take a seat again, I promise not to bite you... well I won't again okay." Arekku said with a grin as he took her hand gently so she wouldn't ran away,"Sorry I just wanted to see if I was right about what's inside you don't take it the wrong way."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 am
Noa Hayato

'Well, you still could have told me. You scared me soo, I thought you were a vampire or something', Noa replied as she sat down again. She hoped he would mean what he said and wouldn't bite her again.
' Care to share what you found out. I think I have the right to know since you almost made advances to me. I don't think Kazuma-sensei will take it lightly that you were groping one of his teammates, Arekku sensei', Noa teased. She wanted him sweat too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 am
Kuromaru stood patiently for them to return from the cottage so he could answer Noa's question. Haimaru walked over to him and whined. "Yeah boy I'll miss them if I decide to leave but to be honest I wasn't planning on it 'til after the exams. I'll need a squad for them and I'm sure of it. So I won't leave until after the exams."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well now if you put it that way... I really got no reason to say anything, I rather you go with the groping story." Arekku winked at her trying to tease her a little,"And blah I am a vampire! Bwahaha" Arekku exclaimed and tackled her falling to the floor though he just rolled off her soon not really staying on top of her and was just laying beside her looking at the roof laughing a little,"It's still too soon for me to say really though I'm at least seventy-five percent sure about it." Arekku said casually.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Kuromaru heared a bang and was wondering what in the world they were doing. He walked up to the cottage standing roughly three meters away and used his Byakugan to peer into the cottage. There he saw Noa and Arekku laying on the ground as he held back a giggle from perverted thoughts.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:06 am
Noa Hayato

' Now you're trying to rape me too! You're really a perverted person, you know', Noa laughed as she got onto her feet again. She felt a bit uncomfortable with him laying on top of her or next to her. She didn't want to get the wrong idea again.
'Well, then you should tell me because I am such a great student. I won't come back if you aren't nice to me', Noa teased. She was getting too bold and she knew it. Yet she didn't want to stop it. So she got along with herself. She started to tickle Arekku, untill he would say what he had found out. She was really curious about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Pshh you know it ain't rap..." Arekku was saying when he was suddenly interrupted by her tickling he laugh a little as he tried to run a little though he burst out in laughter,"Hahaha you haha know your hahaha coming back either haha way haha!" Arekku yelled out as he laugh while being tickled.

Though as soon as he saw and opening her rolled taking her down again and this time on top of her he whispered into her ear so she would be the only one to hear,"Well I think you got a certain bloodline, though I think I know which one it is I might be wrong so I won't tell you till I'm hundred percent sure, though I'll give you an idea. It involves also why you can sense chakra.." Arekku said and kissed her on the lips gently as he got up and dust himself off,"And that's my reward for telling you haha." Arekku said with a small wink.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am
Kuromaru's eyes widened. 'No way. Why would a Kage kiss a...I forget he's only a year older then we are.' Kuromaru thought to himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games