Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm
Tarik sighs, as he hears what Slayer has done. "Slayer, I wan't to enslave the humans not burn up the earth. Have you forgotten that your wife and kingdom are on earth? You changed history remember, they are not all dead anymore. Not to forget that my family of demons are here too? Your hatred for the guardians is clouding your judgment."

Tarik focuses his energy on the fire and helps Sasori quench the fire. As she collapses, his guardian half can feel the drain on her stone, the drain leaves a void on all of the stones, even the two he carries. He is tired from the drain of power, hit sits on a rock. He still has his natural demon powers but the enhancement of the stones was lessened.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 pm
Sasori awakens to the choking smoke, coughing. She looks at her stone on her hand. It no longer engulfed the right side of her, it was back to being a ring on her hand. Instead of being the amber color it had become, it was now a dark red. She was going to try her powers, but she was afraid.

Exhausted, she stumbles to the lake to clean up.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm
((I hope this isnt too intence for you. I think I got a little carried away lol sweatdrop ))
He looked at Eiji screaming on the floor, seeing the immense pain that he was in. "Remember this moment. Remember your pain. You'll be like a god, not in power but in stature. It's a figure of speech you moron. You need to learn this before you can rule. Get off the ground and stand up, I don't care how bad your head hurts!" Skurai took his arm and they transported again. This time farther into the past. To the moment that Eiji was slaughtering and killing his own kind. They went to the destruction of the City of Angels. Eiji was in his full demon form. It was a terrible and gruesome sight. If any human had saw what was being done here they would have died instantly at the shock of what they saw. Angels being slaughter, the city on fire and being destroyed. It was tragic. It was so loud you couldn't here yourself think. Skurai had to yell so Eiji could here him. "LOOK EIJI! YOU MUST LOOK! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! YOU MUST WATCH THE WHOLE THING, FROM BEGINNING TO END! YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE EXTENT OF YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AND SINS BUT YOU DON'T! BUT YOU WILL! AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO RULE YOUR KINGDOM IN THE FUTURE! MY FATHER DID THE SAME THING FOR ME! HE SHOWED ME MY SINS SO I WOULD LEARN FROM WHAT WE HAD DONE! BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN! AND THATS WHY I AM THE WAY I AM TODAY! I WONT LET YOU BECOME LIKE ME! WATCH EIJI! YOU WILL CARRY THIS BURDEN FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 am
Tarik recovers and sets off for Kiev. He must hurry so that no one will get the stone before he gets there.  

Mario Dragon

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 am
Miray kept walking down the road she had her head looking at the ground with right arm over the uper part of her left arm and said to her self" hmm.. i had to get away from her i could not take it no more all the hitting all the pain i just could not take it."as she crys a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am
((welcome!))

As Sasori cleans off the blood from her wounds in the lake, she sees a girl approaching. "Hello" she says to the girl. She notices that the girl has the guardian aura about her and was drawn to they as they were all inexplicably drawn to each other. The girl seemed to have been crying "are you ok?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am
((thank you))
Miray looked up at her backing up a little with her hand balled up on her chest" I..I am fine" as the girl sees some cuts on Miray's arm. as Miray coverd her arm up so the girl would not see them no more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 am
((Ummm... the pain came from Sasori's stone dieing off. Sorry if that was unclear sweatdrop ....a little huh stare ))

Eiji watches the scenes played before him as he tries to reclaim consciousness through the pain that his stone was inflicting on him. He saw an angels being slayed by some demon. He had no idea who this demon was that commanded the power to off angels in the blink of an eye. On closer glance he knew that this Demon was none other than himself before the angelic half had begun to take hold. He watched as many angels had tried to take him down and failed, until the archangels got involved and defeated him. Eiji flinches and attempts to close his eyes. "Take me away from this place. Haunt me no longer with the images of the past--" Eiji sighs and feels a slight cry in the back of his head as he feels his mouth circle around the very words that were about to come out. "I... I am yours for the taking. Mold me into what it is that I am supposed to be. If, as you have very well shown, being a guardian is not what I am supposed to be, than I have to right to bear this stone that has crafted itself around my neck..." Eiji slowly traces his fingers over the stone collar and notices a stray tear running down his face. it these words the stones radiant glow beings to darken.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 am
Sasori sees the girl is hurt. "Hi, I'm Sasori. Did you fall? You look a little banged up."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:26 am
Miray lookes down and says in a shy voice n..no" as Miray tryed not to cry  

goddess_fox7

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Slayer responded to his master " Master Our planned worked . The guardians have one less Stone . Which means they are weaker now then before . I am heading towards egypt to kill the sultan

He Sighed to himself " Once I kill the sultan I will order Egypts army to go after the guardans and then I will take out Richard the lionheart . Yes master the time is coming for the demon army to take over the world . And rid the world of the guardians for good "

He Smiled to himself " My Dream is coming true. i will be king of egypt !!! " He kicked the horse harder makeing it go Faster

" Master My anger has not clouded my mind. Our plan to rule the world is One step closer thanks to my actions "

He Summoned a little demon and ordered it to get his wife  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:07 pm
((Oh...my....gawd. Poor Eiji...))

Eiji! Eiji, can you hear me? If you can, please COME BACK!! We need you. Sasori's power is almost gone, mine has gone wrong...Eiji, we NEED you!! Acos thought, frantic.  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 pm
"Good Eiji" He takes Eiji back to the present and back to the throne room. He took Eiji's stone from his hand and walked towards the center of the room. He put the stone in a slot in the floor that seemed to be fitted for the stone. "Eiji, the remaining power left in this stone will restore this city to the way it once was. It will be perfect. You will not be a guardian anymore...but you will be so much more." Skurai held his hand over the slot and a bright light started to glow. Power stared to flow through the city. It looked as if the city had glowing veins. Then...a bright light flashed, and the city was restored. It had the golden glow it once had, it was amazing. "How do you like it Eiji? This is your Kingdom."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Acos could tell Eiji was confused, and tried to tell Sukari to stop. Leave him alone!! He was one of us, and he will STAYone of us! If you don't like it, then TOO BAD! Come down here and face us! she thought, angry.  

watertrainer21

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games