Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm
Centaris smiled slightly. "I am a healer. I have obligations to alleviate the suffering of friends. Whether or not I am considered the same way. Centaris held out his hand and concentrated. "Creator of all, shine your light and end the suffering of the world. I call upon your strength and ask for your healing light, the Dragon of Creation." The blue markings running up Centaris's arm glowed slightly as a white light gathered over his palm. He held it closer to the open wound letting the light do what it was meant to. The light settled into Kummar and rippled across his body once to close up all the wounds quickly. "There, you should find your wounds will close within a few seconds. However, that prayer doesn't seem to replace lost blood. So you still may need rest to replace what you have lost. Now I suppose I can see what I can find out about Gareth's condition. I will even seal him to his bed if I have to." Centaris spoke as the blue markings returned to an inactive state which was a dull blue color. "I just remembered something, I need to teach you some of the prayers. Should Unther ever get out, they can be used to cripple him. Possibly even send him back to the wastelands and retrieve me." Centaris said turning to walk off easily following the blood trail to where Gareth would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 pm
Gareth looked around weakly he could faintly hear the voice again but it was distant and unclear. He forced himself up and sighed "I..failed.." He said. He could hear people coming and frowned he was scared what they might do. He looked down hoping he'd be able to handle what ever they had.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:15 am
Fairheart kept his eyes closed even threw the peck. He shook his head. "... If I were to try to be 'just a friend' again, it'd just end up awkward at most times..." He then sighs and stood by the bed side and turns to Xaio. "Well, I will only stay until you fall to sleep..." He then sits on a wooden chair and looks down. "... I’m not stupid… I never gaven up… I’ll bring it back up to Centaris when Xaio sleeps… the only reason I 'gave up' is so Xaio won’t feel so stressed while we work this really out.” He thinks still looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Xaio crawled into bed with a frown but simply covered it using the blanket over her mouth. "That's all I ask..." She wriggled around alittle beneath the sheets to gain comfort. Her eyes were threatening to close any moment now but he didn't want them to shut just yet. "Your a good person Fairheart" And with that last statement said, she gave in. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was slow. The room had an eerie silence to it that almost allowed audibility of each breath she took.

((So peeps, what's up? =D ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 pm
((Not much happening here. But as a head's up, I will be gone 2-3 days starting tomorrow.))

Kummar felt funny after Centaris's healing power was finished working on him. He felt his wounds close up and go away, but he still felt rather woozy. "I will stay with you until this matter is dealt with sir." he said, refusing to rest until his job was finished. Even though he would love to just lay down here and fall asleep.
When he was told that he would probably have to learn several prayers to prevent Unther from killing him, Kummar was surprised that Centaris would even care if Unther was in control. "Me? I guess learning a few prayers is possible if I want to keep Unther from killing me the next time he gets out. Thank you for offering to teach me sir." he said, thanking his little bit of luck. Once he learned the prayers, he wouldn't be as helpless as he was the first time Unther came after him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm
((We will do the best we can to go on.))

Centaris nodded mentally recapping what he had found so far on the power to call on the Dragon of Creation. "I suppose it would be good to explain where Unther draws his power from. His power comes from death himself. I have the complete opposite when it comes to where I can draw power. There are four other base elements as well, but they are not as strong. My connections to the Dragon of creation counter Unther's connections to the Dragon of Death, thus letting me keep him from taking over completely." Centaris paused to think once more. "Light and Dark are always the opposing forces when it is all said and done. Me and Unther were simply the first two that found the leaders of those sides. There are earth, air, water, and fire as well, but they divide into groups under Dark and Light. This is what I have read at least. When a soul leaves the world of the living it apparently goes to the wastelands. The wastelands are simply the war zone where Light and Dark try to gain dominance over the other. They command armies of souls to fight and this will probably go on for eternity." Centaris paused again. "Does this make sense so far?" He asked Kummar as they continued toward Gareth.

((Going shopping with parents be back soon. Probably two hours or so.))  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Fairheart sighs before standing up and slowly tiptoing from the room. He opens the door slowly, managing to do so without making a creak and looks over to the sleeping Xaio and whispers "... Good night." He then walks out and closes the door. He shakes his head and runs down the hall. He makes it next to Centaris in no time, but said nothing yet as he just looked down. He needed a little bit of time to think before bringing up that he really didn't give up Xaio.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 am
"Yes sir, I think so." Kummar said, thinking over what Centaris had just told him. He then noticed the human come running up alongside Centaris. One of his guests I suppose. What does he want? They shouldn't be allowed here in the castle of all places, but if Shayne wishes that to be so, then I will obey his orders. I will never understand Centaris's, or even Shayne's, appreciation of humans. Kummar thought as he looked away from the human. Then he saw that they were coming up on the room that Gareth was in. "He's in here sir." he said. Oh I pray to every godly dragon in existence that he has not somehow recovered and left. I can't deal with that right now. he thought as he opened the door.  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am
Gareth frowned he could hear the voice again but it was in whispers. He shook his head "No leave me alone" He said. His eyes were growing clouded. He swung his arms weakly and sent small waves and aura spheres flying around. theye were weak so they didn't destroy anything. He then saw the door open and he feared it was the cause of the voices. He sent a large gust of wind at the door hoping to keep what ever it was back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Centaris gave a short look at Fairheart not sure why he was there. Not continuing with teaching Kummar how defend against Unther either. "So now we see what we can do about Gareth." Centaris said before the door was slammed shut once more. "Gareth, I'm going to ask once for you to open the door! After that I'm going to consider your psychological state to be dangerous and seal you to where you are now. Making perfectly sure to keep you from moving and using any kind of power." Centaris called through the door. Gareth was still a friend and could hopefully be reasoned with still.  

Darastri lexex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm
Gareth frowned he could faintly hear Centaris over the whispering voice. It was as if it was taking his attention away from everything else. He looked down trying to think. He may have feared the voice but he still opened the door. He looked at Centaris weakly his eyes now seemed to have a distant and cloudy look. What ever was messing with him seemed to be toying with him at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Centaris pushed the door open after the wind stopped. Though as a precaution he was followed in by several shields able to position themselves between him and any sudden attacks. "Gareth, what is going on? I have reports that you have recently destroyed some pillars of some kind today. Care to elaborate on this?" He asked. He was still wary of potential danger as the shields floated out from behind his back.  

Darastri lexex

Miss Granola Suicide

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 pm
The door to the library flew open and a man and woman looked in. They marched over to Mira and grabbed her roughly by the arms, pulling her back into the hall. She tried to protest but the man cut her off.
"You aren't allowed to go wandering off. Now that you are awake we will take you to Shayne."
They headed off down a corridoor, then another. After a few minutes they heard voices and came across three dragons. Mira felt excitement in the pit of her stomach as her "body guards" stopped to address them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:11 pm
Gareth looked at Centaris but it was a distant look "...pillars...I..don't know why" He said. He looked down "The voice it tells me things bad things" He said. The wind in the room picked up for a moment as if threatening Centaris. Gareth looked Centaris in the eyes "Its dangerous for me to be here" He said his voice was a monotone.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Centaris ignored the wind since it could be counter easily if it picked up. "I can't let you leave. Besides if you are declared a threat, I can imprison you for as long as is needed. I know enough seals that could even give Shayne trouble getting free." Centaris couldn't help but relate a small bit to having a voice tell you to do something. "As for the voice, I could try some barrier seals. They might be able to block its way into your head." Centaris wasn't certain, but it definitely sounded like someone was trying to manipulate Gareth.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games