Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Ryuuki looked at the sight, a look of horror spread on his face. It slowly started to seem thta he was the only sane person in the leaf village. "What are you going to say to that kids family?" he asked Kazuma.

[[Kazuma: thats the beauty of it! He was an orphan! Nobody will care! muahahah]]
[[Ryuuki:...]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 pm
Teddy's eye widen "your Sannin, Holy crap I gotta get working hard to get Jounin then and finally have a battle with you and your Gobi, How did I help you become a good ninja," he said as he heard of only somethings happening in Leaf but never heard of Kazuma becoming Sannin.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm
KAzuma shrugged at Ryuuki "I'll tell them, if he does have any, that I was training my demon and it was very delicate work and he walked up to me and my demon went berserk" he said then looked at Teddy "Yeah I am it was hard there are three me, Akira, and Hanzo I am also Oinin commander, and you helped me cause you were a disgrace to this vilalge and I wanted to kill you so I trianed hard" he said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm
Teddy giggled at hearing what his friend said and then smiled " May I become Oinin again, It has been such a long time," he said as he waited for another response.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm
Ryuuki listened on the conversation Kazuma and the strange man were having. Oinin? Hey maybe I should ask too. Ryuuki thought to himself. He walked up to Kazuma-san and looked at him. "Ooh hey Kazuma, can I be an Oinin too?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Nakashima watched his father perform the Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin), taking in every detail with his sharp eyes. “Alright so the theory of the technique is to emit chakra from my tenketsu while rotating three-hundred and sixty degrees to create a spherical shield of chakra to deflect my opponents attacks.” Nakashima said calmly to himself. (1/3)

Nakashima stood up and let out a deep breath before taking up his stance. He then began to focus his chakra throughout his entire body causing a tingling sensation to course through his being. Another deep breath and Nakashima started to spin around. He seemed to be doing well at first emitting the chakra from his tenketsu and creating a faint sphere but not soon after one of his feet faltered and he fell over and the technique failed. (2/3)

Nakashima stood up and shook his head as he brushed the dirt and dust from his clothes. “Well it is a little more difficult than I first thought.” Nakashima said to himself. He took up his stance once more and again focused his chakra throughout his circulatory network and to his tenketsu. He shifted his foot and started to spin around first three-hundred and sixty degrees then seven-hundred and twenty, then one-thousand and eighty before he finally stopped. He didn’t falter this time and as he spun around he emitted chakra from his entire body and caused a spherical shield of chakra to form around him and even causing a crater to be cut into the ground beneath him. (3/3)

Nakashima’s byakugan had allowed him to notice all four people, even the ghost, when they arrived but he had paid them no attention. However, the mention of oinin had perked his interest, and so as he walked over to take a seat next to Noa he made a comment to Ryuuki and Teddy. “You two will have to get in line. Noa here and myself will be the next to be joining the Oinin ranks.” Nakashima said with a casual but confident smile.

(Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin) 3/3)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:43 pm
Teddy looked at him and smiled " Me?, I am a former Oinin, The Hokage's adopted son, a former demon holder and a Dragon summoner"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 pm
Nakashima couldn't help but grin softly. "You sed it yourself. Former." Nakashima said with a light chuckle. "But I have faith that we'll all help strengthen the Oinin Ranks." he said again with a warm and friendly smile.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm
Teddy looked at him "How about you be dead for a year, so really I am still part of the Oinin since I never quit"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm
Kazuma smiled "Sure you cna Teddy you are a chuunin after all right? and you three will become one when you pass the chuunin exams" he said and sighed "Damn I am tired now" he said talking about how he just got out of a match to the death and then he had to ressurect somone.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Teddy giggled as he looked at Kazuma "Tell me what is the news of Konoha and where is Hanzo"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm
Kazuma shrugged "I don't know much I came back from akatsuki not that long ago and I dpn't really know were Hanzo is now" he said and shrugged.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm
Teddy giggled again " Ah I used to love the akatsuki, but now they will kill you for your Gobi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 am
Noa Hayato

Noa was shocked to notice what happened to the little boy, she sprang up and realised that Kazuma would probably blow her head of if she interfered. Tears were coming out the corners of her eyes, but she managed to keep them inside. This was cruel.
She noticed the boy's chakra fade and another chakra come to live again. She was really wondering what could be worth so much to Kazuma that he would kill an innocent boy for it. She noticed it was no female chakra, and she was sure Kazuma was straight. She always imagined that one would do such thing for their beloved, not for a random guy who might have been a powerful ninja once.
'Sensei, what is all this about? You're cruel', Noa said, as she looked suspiciously at her sensei and the others.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm
Kazuma sighed as he looked at Noa "I know....... I know, you will learn that in the shinobi world sometimes one has to destroy all emotions and do what is right, that boy I am 100% sure his life meaning was to ressurect Teddy I am sure that he is also probably related to Teddy" he said and shrugged. He had done this for his beloved, he did this for the Hokage he loved her so much but she only saw him as a loyal ninja, it hert him deeply and had actually caused him mnetal truama.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff