Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw Lia limp over and get attacked by a foe fox that was attacking them. He growled heavily and asked Vexen with curiousity and anger,"What is going on here Vexen? Why is Lia limping and in pain?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 pm
She backed away from Rose, not wanting to be touched anymore. She moved away back towards the den direction, but she leaned against Jako wincing. She had a big pouty face on, waiting to go.

"Jako...please...."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm
Joko Marish

Jako felt Lia lean on him and sighed, looking out to the others and nodded to Lia."I'm sorry....let's head back Rose.." He said softly to her and nudged Lia lightly to lead them back to the wolf den.

((EDITED, I'm so confused right now))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm
(( Wait... Missy is no where near you guys....))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Rose just watched Lia.
"...My poor wolves are in a hopeless situation."
The Elder shook her head. "Since when did anyone in this pack refuse help from their fellow packmates? What in Gaias name has made this little girl think she can suddenly do things without the help of others? I swear to Gaia herself...." She took a deep breath and shuddered. Its not worth it, Rose. Its not worth it. "I don't think I'm going to be particularly welcomed here any longer," she told Vexen, running a hand through her hair. "It's just not...That girl needs to learn a few things." Then again, so do I.

User Image

Vexen sat patiently and calmly answered his question. "Diana hasn't been around here for awhile so she didn't realize there was someone else out here aside from myself. She was running after me and I evaded her. She stumbled and fell into Lia and they both fell into the lake. I'm not sure if Lia twisted her paw on the way in or not. If she did that might be why she attacked Diana then Diana attacked back and I broke them up. Misunderstanding point blank. It won't happen again."

Diana sighed "I'm sorry I didn't know. Truly I'm sorry....Rose Don't go...." And before anyone knew it, the baje vixen was whaling in tears. Vexen was twitching again. But her concern was mostly with Rose leaving and the misunderstanding with Lia.

EDIT: Again.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Looking at Jako she nodded and followed slowly behind him, pawing at her face to get off the blood from dripping into her mouth and sending her into a frenzy of some sort to kill the fox.

"and people blame me for being so cautious.....look what happens........learn a few things?"

She snarled, and then winced in pain putting her paw over the cuts, and backing away.

((g2g to sleep, permission to heal and for Jako to godmod carrying her back if he wishes))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

((Sure, sleep well. :3))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm
((*waves*
Baibai~!

*falling asleep*

I need to take my ADD meds real quick..))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm
((I'm somewhat confused as to where the others are, I thought Missy was with Lia when I last remembered. And then, I don't know, I'm confused.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm
((Nono.
The adults are at the lake. ^^ ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm
((I'm heading for bed. Permission to just say that Lia and Jako are just heading for the den. Sorry guys..>.< ))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm
((And Missy is wondering the forest soon to be picked up by one of my characters if he finds her
No problem, the den will be here tomorrow so get some sleep.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm
(( Righto~
I was getting ADD with Rose anyway. >.>;;
*forgot her meds today))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 pm
(( no, she was in the Den...))

Missy Eevee
(( Sorry guys for not posting, I was busy... with HW and Classes and stuff... sweatdrop ))

Missy had finally finished taring her rabbit apart and ate as much as she could. She had taken a leg bone from the Rabbit and tossed the rest of her unfinished rabbit to the other pups.
Now Missy was silently chewing on the bone. Once the flavor was gone, she tossed it aside and looked around the Den, she couldn't see Jako anywhere and the wolf in charge, seemed to be quite busy with the younger pups. She smirked, this was her chance to get out and play. She silently padded across the shadows of the Den and slipped out of the cave, trotting into the forest with her head held high, and her tail swishing back and forth. Suddenly she noticed the butterfly from this morning. She gave a light growl and chased after it happily pawing at it when it landed. The butterfly flew high into a tree, out of reach for Missy. She growled in annoyance and gave up on the butterfly. She trotted deeper into the forest to find something fun to do.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games