Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

"Alright sounds good too me," he said shrugging his shoulders. He walked towards the door and open it; however he just there. "Nanashi I am going to give you this warning. Even though we are very close I wouldn't get so use to me being a Shinobi of the Village of Sound," he said. After he gave that odd warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:35 pm
As Oroami entered the mansion he unsheathed his Tsurugi. Instantly the air around it dropped from its usual high down to -15 degrees Fahrenheit. All around in a 16 foot radius everything froze while the rest of the house got gradually hotter than the area around Oroami. "Come out come where ever you are. You annoying banshee of a leader."  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 am
The Nanashi, that was clearly sitting at his desk after Sakuya had left, looked at Oroami curiously. "You rang?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm
(good luck firu. XD )  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm
To anyone looking at Oroami he would look just like himself. But only those who had keen eyes would realize. He had no scars, his eyes were a bright red unlike Oroami's maroon tint. "I did, and I want your blood." Oroami began to charge lightning into his right arm, in only seconds he would have Nanashi either dead or buried alive under his own house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 pm
((Hey hector, these are the real Oroami and Susumu, right? Like if we kill them you're not going to pop out saying that they were just the evil twins of the real oroami and susumu, right?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm
(Don't just assume you can kill me so easily.)

"And what brought about these emotions from my previous teacher?" Nanashi asked. He could see the static shocks that showed themselves upon Oroami's right arm. Nanashi's left eye seemed to change as it went from white and red to black. His right hand slowly lowered itself to his sword. He rested it gently upon it, not unsheathing it quite yet. He wanted to further analyze Oroami.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm
(Lol, Fenrir, these are evil copies of them lol. Check the Cloud Gates a while back to see what happened.)

Oroami laughed as his right eye went Ranmaru "I want all of you to burn." He said as he thrusted his Right arm into the icey ground below. the instant change in energy input on the slowed molecules caused the entire frozen area around Oroami to explode into deadly sharpnel of Ice and debris. "Die!" He yelled as his wings formed around him to block the sharpnel too close to him. Nanshi would surely be hit by the Ice, and if not he only had so little time before his mansion collapsed on itself.  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:33 pm
As the shards of ice supposedly struck Nanashi, it would look like he was impaled multiple times. However, this was not the fact and Nanashi had already activated his Seki-Reigan. As his afterimage inside 'died', Nanashi stood outside of the mansion, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "Well, something else I need to replace now." He said as the building somehow began to collapse, even though only one floor had been frozen. He assumed that Oroami wouldn't be dead after collapsing the building on himself, so he merely readied himself for when Oroami reappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm
(Lol I said anything in a 5m radius was frozen lol)

"You don't die that easily." Oroami said as he phased through the now frozen front door to see Nanshi. "You made it too easy, I wanted to play hide and seek." He said as he stared Nanashi dead in the eye and gave a sinister smile. Something was off. He wasn't the same Oroami Nanashi knew.  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm
(YA THINK!? scream lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm
"Never had, never will." Nanashi said, looking at Oroami's evil smile, due to it being out of the door before his eyes, detecting that something was off. 'Best to play to my advantage.' Nanashi thought to himself. "Don't hope you mind, but I like a challenge." Nanashi said as he closed his right eye and tied a piece of cloth around it, but left his left eye open. "So, I'm going to fight you blind. Don't play too rough." He said, smiling as well. He overlapped several handsigns as he flew through them. He would use this as a precaution in case the stealthy mist shinobi tried anything. The first was used as more of a distraction in an attempt to hold Oroami down with Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights). However, he also threw in handseals for Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) to prevent anything that would get past his Jigoku no Mimi (Hell’s Ears). The static strings went out in a weblike pattern to cover the area around Nanashi as the earth moved upwards to grab Oroami's arms to pull him down to the ground.

(Basically, in a nutshell, earth is trying to grab your arms to pull you down to the ground, static strings are around me, preventing you from silently walking up to me, and I can hear pretty much everything in the area, due to Hell's ears allowing me to hear any little detail, and control my hearing. This is all happening while not looking at you.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm
With a few handseals a chidori Nagashi sprung from Oroami's body and destroyed the earth heading his way. "Better amp things up!" Oroami yelled as he poured more chakra into his Tsurugi. In every direction for about 25 feet was nothing but Ice and think mist of snow like chakra. "You can just stay right there." Creating a single clone Both Oroamis in unison used a separate jutsu. The first used Rising Water Cutter, the ground broke open to shoot forward Spear like waves that froze instantly making them sharp and deadly. The other one used his Ice manipulation to send a large Ice wall behind Nanashi that was now heading towards him.

Not giving anyone time Oroami sent a Chidori into the Ground below. Once again like in Nanashi's house Shards of Ice sprung forward, but this time all the attacks Oroami had sent at Nanshi were effect. They became walls of Razor sharp ice coming from every direction. This would force Nanashi to either die or be forced out and face Oroami head on. Oroami had used his chakra farther than he was used to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm
"That's my line." Nanashi said as his sound chakra poured to every part of his body. "Boufuu Kyuutai (Storm Sphere)." Nanashi monotonically said as the ice shards closed in on him. Once they were about a foot away, a blast of vibrating chakra emitted from Nanashi, sending the ice away from him with intense speed. This would mean that the ice shards would fly right back at Oroami. "Let's amp things up a bit." He said raising both of his palms up to face Oroami. "Zankuukyokuha (Ultimate Air Cutter)." He dictated as large amounts of compressed wind and sound needles shot with an incredible speed towards Oroami. This would also speed up the ice that was shooting at Oroami. "And thank you for the offer, but I will do as I see fit." He said with a generous smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Oroami sighed as due to his Hyoton he moved into a nearby Ice needle reforming after the needles went by. "I guess I should just try to kick your a** then." Oroami said as he ran for Nanashi letting out an aggrivated scream. Like that he soared into the air using his wings and plucked a single feather. "Now lay down and Take it." Oroami said as he tossed his feather down to the ground far below, it was charged with Lightning chakra and when it hit the ground close to Nanashi it would immediately give off a concussion explosion that effected the Ears. Though being unable to see this or knowing off Oroami's new strategy Nanashi had no way of dodging the blast.

(Mwahaha)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces