Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Genin|Sound|Kaguya-Bones|Kinuga-Blood

Ray frowned as he thought of all the times he was neglected and pushed around " Insane, your not the one who ate his freaken clan and set there village on fire," he said as his showed his shark like teeth and began twisting his head around.

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm
Sarium smiled "I lew up my home and tried to set my whole village on fire, and then I tried to eat a kid, he screamed though.........." he said and shrugged.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray fell to the ground as he began rolling in circles and smiled "hey aren't you from cloud or start out in cloud," he said as he got up and began doing flips

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm
Sarium sat down cross legged and pulled out a sake bottle and took a sip "Actually originally from rock, but i left my dear older cousin Sengetsu there and went to cloud so yeah I was in cloud for a long time, why?" he asked and took another swig of the sake.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray smiled as he knew the name Sengetsu " Ah sengetsu, such a good man, shame I had to quit his village, just wondering I had seen you before when I was a wee kid," he said as he began waving his arm and pretended to fly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm
Sarium smiled "Hmmmm maybe I would know your family" he said and took another long swig.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray nodded "I only have one brother and one brother only, I am related to any Kaguya and sorta of any Uchiha," he said as he a gave a faint smile.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Sarium laughed "well then I don't know but you lived in rock?" he said and took another long drink of sake.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray kept nodding as he looked at Sarium "Yes for only 12 years and then I moved to Grass and then Sound, I never really liked Sen"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 pm
Sarium took a huge gulp "Well thats probably why i know you" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray nodded again " Well, Sen used to train my older brother Teddy who died a few months ago, i will never forgive his killers and all who mistreated him"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 pm
Sarium shrugged "I was trained by Sengetsu too, he wanted me to be a taijutsu user, but as you can see i am no good at taijutsu" he said and drank more sake.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray got up and began doing the robot and made beat noises "So Sarium tell me why are you insane," he said as he kept dancing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Sarium shrugged "A med nin looked at my head and told me I was unstable and unfit to be a shinobi, I laughed at them then stabbed them in the chest" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Ray smiled as he struck his tongue out and liked his lips as he looked at Sarium "Did you eat the body, I am quiet hungry after hearing this," he said as he gave a little chuckle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games