Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula threw back on his cloak and made his way out the manor atop Pegasus. Pegasus took off into the air and tracked down Ryugan by scent.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Koukotsu merely chuckled as he discovered that Ryugan had left a while ago. "Damn....when did he leave?" After reflecting a bit, he came to the realization that it must've been during his training in the Clematis Dance. Ryugan was there when he started, but must've left while he was observing the technique in his own hands. With this in mind, he left, pretty much knowing where someone like Ryugan would go for "Hands On".

(Exit, Koukotsu)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Koukotsu quickly pressed the tag to the edge of the barrier, dispelling it quickly and easily. There was something he needed to speak with Ryugan about, and it needed to be done NOW, before he could hold off informing his brother of the fact that he was the Rokubi's host any longer. 'So....you're going to tell him?' Raijuu piped up for the first time in a while; since Koukotsu attained the second stage, his demon had been eerily silent, much unlike him. "Yeah...I am. I'm surprised that you spoke; you haven't seemed happy with me recently."

'Yeah...color me happy that I got beaten by a genin.' He remarked with his normal, high pitched and hyperactive chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked into the area and instantly headed for his room in which he kept Blood uchiha's other sharingan. Ryugan took out the eye and passed it to his brother. " You earned it..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:39 pm
(Three tomoe, yes?)

Koukotsu froze for a moment, holding the eye in his hand. The Sharingan seemed to stare back at him, lost in its own temporal stasis for all eternity. "Thanks....Ryugan." He said quietly. From what he could remember, it was always Regula that received Ryugan's praise and attention; this was something entirely new to the Kaguya. However, he didn't let the thought stop him; he had to fess up. "Ryugan....there's something I have to tell you-show you, more rather..." Immediately, Koukotsu drew upon Raijuu's power, and entered the second stage, sporting what appeared to be similar to the Chidori Current around his body. His skin glowed with a powerful yellow hue, and his hair spiked into a wild yellow. Koukotsu's eyes turned a striking purple color. "I'm a Jinchuuriki. I hold in me the Six Tailed Weasel, Raijuu."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
(Three tomoe, yes?)

Koukotsu froze for a moment, holding the eye in his hand. The Sharingan seemed to stare back at him, lost in its own temporal stasis for all eternity. "Thanks....Ryugan." He said quietly. From what he could remember, it was always Regula that received Ryugan's praise and attention; this was something entirely new to the Kaguya. However, he didn't let the thought stop him; he had to fess up. "Ryugan....there's something I have to tell you-show you, more rather..." Immediately, Koukotsu drew upon Raijuu's power, and entered the second stage, sporting what appeared to be similar to the Chidori Current around his body. His skin glowed with a powerful yellow hue, and his hair spiked into a wild yellow. Koukotsu's eyes turned a striking purple color. "I'm a Jinchuuriki. I hold in me the Six Tailed Weasel, Raijuu."

[[Since when was the Rokubi a lightning weasel. D:
It's a water slug. Water. Slug.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:44 pm
((Yep...did the exams start also...the chuunin ones and who did you get beat by??))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan sat down in his chair, the news wasn't that shocking but it brought him a bit of pleasure. " Hmph..Akatsuki...suppose I should get you ready then, huh??" Ryugan locked eyes with his brother, the expression on his face showed he was excited for some reason. He was ready to train the dog s**t out of him..that is if he had the will. Ryugan put his forearms on his knees as he rested, turning at the roof of his building. " Tell me how you think you will do in the exams..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:47 pm
((Damn dizzle your a Sannin already? When did you start in the academy and when were you promoted to Sannin? I only ask to see if you beat me lol.))  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:49 pm
((lol, I started out in academy in april 08 and I'm sanin since errr May or june 2010..so no it was a LONG journey..If I was here as long as I was supposed too, I would probably be Raikage instead of Hiro XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol, I started out in academy in april 08 and I'm sanin since errr May or june 2010..so no it was a LONG journey..If I was here as long as I was supposed too, I would probably be Raikage instead of Hiro XD))
((April 08? Don't you mean 09?))  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm
((lol, NOOOO April 08 XD...Hiatsu..which is why I came back as chuunin...But the a** known as Naito got me demoted to genin which just made me the strongest genin..))))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin
(Three tomoe, yes?)

[[Since when was the Rokubi a lightning weasel. D:
It's a water slug. Water. Slug.]]

(Go read the demons page. For this guild, it's a weasel, which I like. biggrin Weasels are adorable.)

Koukotsu noticed the excited look in his brother's eyes, and grinned broadly. "I forgot about Akatsuki....they'll be a problem for sure...." The boy considered his choices for a second, but then heard Ryugan's other question. "I've learned up to the second stage of three of the Rokubi's power. I've learned all the bone jutsu that you've shown me, and I've also learned the Lightning Sage technique to give myself an edge in battle. All in all, I find myself pretty well equipped. I also know how to walk on walls and water, a couple of skills that not a lot of Genin know."  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games