Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:00 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin put away the vial in a hidden compartment made into his bedside desk. He closed his eyes to rest for a few minutes. But after that, guess what happened? He got bored...again. I have nothing to do though. He sat up thinking about what he could do in his spare time. Maybe I could go wondering around the castle. Wait a second, I could go up there for a while! It is a really soothing spot. With newly found energy and excitement, Justin removed his headphones and went to his shadow. I'll go to the one closest to the entrance. He ran through and exited near the grand entrance of the castle. This is the closest shadow? Oh well, I have legs. I can walk. He turned to spot two girls looking down one of the corridors. One had blond hair; the other had long, flowing brown hair. Are they trying to find something? He walked over so he was right behind them and quietly asked them, "What are we staring at?"

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 am
"So, still talking about me, eh? Closet fangirls?" Sigfried said as he arose from the shadows near Hotaru and Lenah. "And don't get your hopes high, you are ours to do whatever we ever damn please."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 am
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Hearing those words from Cherie was good. Jessi thought back to the vampire that she helped. She smiled. Maybe, not all are so mean. Maybe, just that kept her going into the kitchen, Cheryl, checking the food. Made it sure it wasn't some blood on the pasta, and god only knows what they put in the milk. Once, she got it and sat down. Momi sat by her and she ate the food. She loved it. Short after, Cherie left her. Jessibelle watched her. Waited, but she hasn't returned. She was puzzled. Quickly, finishing her food and drink. She ran down the same way that she did. She stopped with Lenah, Hotaru, and the guy she saw earlier. She wanted to say hi, but he left. She pouted and heard Lenah distracting Hotaru. Wearing dress? Hotaru? Ha! Jessi clutched her rabbit. She saw that another boy--a vampire--talked with a harsh tone to her, or well, them. Jessibelle glared at him. She followed him and started to act like a bigger sister, but was the youngest. But, no words can come out. She clearly, very clear, that she hates them. She cant stand up to them. "You cant! We are our own selves. Just cause you're way powerful than us, doesn't mean you can boss around.. Stupid!" Well, that was horrible. That was really horrible, coming from Jessi. Jeez. Someday, she'll be like Hotaru. Strong-willed. Everything. Jessi covered her mouth quickly.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: Well.. xD! I gotta go SOON. I have babysitting today. Ima see if the computer at THEIR house is on. If not, I'll be back around five. xD! Okaii? : D ]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 am
User Image

★~I am the ******** center of attention~★

"I am not stupid, I am the ******** star, here!" Sigfried said as he began to twirl his sword, still in it's sheath. "I can easily swipe off all of your heads, and your hair, but IF you plege to follow me, I shall sspare your lives."

★~So praise me or GTFO~★

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 am
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi glared hen scoffed. "Oh, what lies. You wish you are the star. But, you are the same as everyone else." She started to talk to him. "Everyone is the same. Equal. You may not know that cause, you are most likely neglected. Maybe, if you show my affection, like others, you'll be favored." She concluded her talking and stood there. Glaring at him.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 am
User Image

★~I am the ******** center of ******** you, and for your information, I was greatly loved." Sigfried said as he then drew his sword, showing the fact that the blade was reversed. "Lets see if this shall strike terror in your heart?" Really, in his own mind and space, Sigfried only needed his mom and his hat. Hotaru was just luck.

★~So praise me or GTFO~★

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian smiled with forgiveness at her sister. She didn't expect her to find anything interesting while she was searching for Lillian. She touched her should briefly in reassurance, but did not have time to say anything before she was dragged away by Alaina who still seemed bent on exploring. "I hope the others are all right as well," she said unable to hide her worry for her sisters.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 am

I'm being ignored. Justin just stood by and looked down the corridor with them. I was hoping for at least one of them to freak out. This isn't all that fun anymore. He started to walk away, but turned around again towards the two girls. They looked about the same age and one was saying something about the others being okay. Yep, they're princesses. "You know, if you're looking for your sisters, I saw a couple by Sigfried earlier. He might be bugging the hell out of them right now."

dreamingweirdo75

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:58 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian almost passed Justin without knowing it when he spoke. She stopped in her tracks and pulled herself out of her sister's grasp before turning to face him, her long crimson dress flowing out behind her and placed her hands on her hips. "Where are they exactly?" she asked, her eyes meeting his unflinchingly. She wasn't about to let this leech make her gravel on the floor. That wasn't her style. Ugh, leeches, she thought to herself. Father, why did you do this to us?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 am

Justin locked gazes with the blond haired girl. She had a look of hatred in her eyes. He simply told her, "Down a couple of these hallways. I can be able to track him. I'm going to see what's happening up there, make sure he's not being stupid. If you want, I'll take you there." He turned but waited to hear a response.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 am
»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘I'm like a charging bull... »–(¯’v’¯)–»

>>--»[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]«--<<.

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Alaina once joyous eyes vibrating with joy turned in to a hateful glare,as she stared at the vampire boy.Even though she had a loathe for these creatures why did she feel slightly bad about being so cruel to these boys, with out truly knowing their nature.Her glare only softened a little as thoughts such as those raced around in her head.The vampire's words sent her red eyes to widen."How is this guy bugging my sister,in what way?Where"She asked,speaking quickly in worry.Her nerves calmed a bit and she nodded."Yeah we're searching for our sisters.Take me to her,but don't try anything,leech."She mummbled.

»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘Mess with me and you'll get the horns...»–(¯’v’¯)–»

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:49 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian glanced at her sister and nodded before turning to the vampire before waving her hand back and forth in a manner that told him to hop to it. She hated having to rely on one of the vampire brothers in order to find their sisters, but they knew their way around this prison better than the girls did. They would walk behind him so that they could keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't do anything foolish.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 am
Didn't common sense tell you...
User ImageLenah looked over to the annoying vampire, only to find Jessibelle there, acting like a miniature Hotaru. Sighing, she stomped over to the two in annoyance. "She's right you know...Stop being a brat and leave us alone before you regret it!" she put her hands on her hips and stood by Jessi's side. Where on earth are the twins!? she thought nervously.
That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Both of their eyes shone with hate and distrust. Leeches. That's what you believe we are. Justin didn't respond, but kept a straight face as he headed up the hallways. He didn't enjoy being treated as such, but that's probably the best he'd be treated by them here. He could clearly hear his brother now. He finally got to the site of the noise. Now there were four girls with Sigfried and he got his sword out to them! Justin was infuriated. "I thought I told you to stop this crap! First the shadows, now this! And if you're even thinking of fighting someone, don't waste your energy on them." He walked down and stood facing his brother in his eyes.

dreamingweirdo75

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian followed Justin alongside her sister. They did not have far to walk, surprisingly. It seemed that their sisters were just around the corner. She could see all four of them plus one of the vampire brothers. She glared at the brother who seemed to be threatening them and ran past Justin to stand in front of her sisters protectively. "Don't you have anything better to do than torment our sisters?" Lillian demanded angrily.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games