Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 am
I blinked, as the two elves called out, a much older... and bigger elf coming out. My dad... I took an unwilling step back as my father took another step forward. Instead of speaking in elf, he spoke in English.
"You little brat.... What happened to not coming back.. I told you not to show your face again... Are you such a disappointment even when all you have to do is simple stay away....?" The guys voice was gruff, and a whole lot more scary for me than Yoko's dad...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 am
I walk with the girls, enjoying the brisk morning air. It is lovely, and quite peaceful. That is, until I hear angry talk in a language I only briefly understand. There's is a dark language, so I understand some of it. They are angry, so I step in front of the girls.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 am
"Well do you own this forest Mr.elf? I don't think so. If you wanna mess with me, fine, but don't mess with my friends. So either let us pass through, or get hurt old man.", I growled at the elf. I didn't mind if I kicked his butt, but he should be previously warned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 am
That was it.... I could see my dad getting ready to use his special magic. In a single movement, I stepped in front of Yoko, blocking the dark blast with ease hat shocked even my father.
"Where.... Where did you learn to do that...?"
I was silent for a moment, before I looked up and glared defiantly at my dad. "Why should you care...? Let us pass... we won't be staying."
The man stared for a moment, before saying something in elf and moving aside, the other two moved as well. I started walking again, ignoring the look of awe my dad had. I didn't stop until we were through the village, and then some. Once I thought it was safe, I feel to my knees shaking. The deflection hadn't been easy at all... But it was worth it.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 am
I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. Quickly, I created a cloud under the 3 of us. We flew into the air and sailed above the trees.
"Lets make them mad.", I said laughing. I sent a fire ball at the elf man. It just missed him and I hosed him down with water. Then, I made a huge apple tree grow in the middle of the town. The apples went flying around attacking people (or elves). "Lets fly a bit faster.", I said quickly, laughing terribly. I sped the cloud up faster and I flew out of the villiage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:02 am
I stared at Yoko. "Are you insane..?" I shook my head as angry cries rose from the village... As well as large haws, a dark elf on their backs. I turned to face them, crouched with my bow out and an arrow knocked. I spoke elven to it, before firing it. It flew straight and true, and right before it hit my father's hawk, it exploded in a bright flash. "Go now while they can't see!" I said, tired.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 pm
I laughed an glanced at Yuima. "Of course I'm insane! Haven't you noticed?", I yelled to her. I flew the cloud as fast as I could over the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:07 pm
"If we weren't friends... I would have killed you by now Yoko honestly... What were you thinking?" I looked at her incredulously, not sure if I should feel raving mad or really special cause of such a loyal friend. It was pretty interesting what went through my head on a daily basis.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:20 am
I laughed again and just before we left the city, I yelled the only thing I knew how to say in elf, "I hope you all rot in the inbetweeen!"
((this pretty much means go to hell, just fit to their world))
I turned to Yuima. "I don't think! I'm 14 and have no head and no shame!", I yelled happily. I felt so free and I wanted to experiment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 am
I moaned, putting my head into my hands. Did I act like this when I was her age...? Sighing I look towards Yoko. "Maybe you should start..... Now there's a chance that some pompous idiot will follow us on a falcon... If you thought the hawks were fast, then you haven't seen anything yet.."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 am
"Is that supposed to mean anything to me? I have strength beyond your imagination, I just don't use it much. Its all dark, and its very dangerous. Scares me sometimes.", I said to Yuima. I had been taught to handle Falcons and i had no problem with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 pm
"No.... Your supposed to think about the consequences before you do something." I said, leaning back and closing my eyes. It was obvious how tired I felt... And all I wanted to do now as rest.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm
I looked at the sun. It was about time for a cat nap. I curled up on my cloud and produced a blanket. I handed it to Yuima and yawned. "Night. Its time for a nap." I purred my self to sleep and dreamed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 pm
I sighed, taking the blanket and falling sleep instantly. I didn't dream.... Just slept. It was nice to just chill like this, and I knew nothing was getting me up right now.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 pm
When I woke up, I looked at the sun. It was setting and night was on its way. I stood up and guided the cloud along. I didn't know where we were going, but I was having fun. I stretched and looked around. There was no one but us.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games