Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Lucien laughed as he pulled Shayne up and clapped a hand on his shoulder. "What say we hit the breakroom?" he asked. He was rather hungry, and all the normal laws of magic prevented him from conjuring food out of thin air. "I'll prepare the meal." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Hana found that she too was crying. She had always hated slavery - it was not even heard of on her homeworld.
Taking a few steps towards him, she spoke softly, unwilling to intrude on his 'Thankyou for opening up to me. Sometimes it helps a little to talk about things - to have someone who can share your burden. I'm honored that I could be the one share this one with you. It's true, I don't know exactly what it's been like for you - I've never experienced such. But I can sympathize, and be here for you... And i will, if you'd let me.'
Hana blushed a little, suprising herself a little at her speech. But somehow she felt those things needed to be said.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:22 pm
Alyce runs up to the 2 boys, who are no longer fighting, for some reason, and asks, "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, but i'm new her and i need to know where to find the headmaster. Can you help me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:26 pm
"You're looking at him." Lucien stated matter-of-factly. "But don't worry, today's a holiday. Go enjoy yourself! Introduce yourself to the few students we have here this year. I'm sure you'll find a friend." he winked.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 pm
"Oh, hi!" Alyce says, blushing and looking down. "Sorry to bother you. I guess i'll just go now..." she turns around, secretly hoping theyll invite her to wherever theyre going. Anywhere would be better than trying to be friendly to a bunch of strangers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:33 pm
Shane looked up at her after she made her speech. He noticed that she was blushing a little bit, but paid it no mind. "I'm touched you would do this on my behalf. Er, I'm guessing you already know why you sensed my presence?" he asked of her. Not really expecting an answer, he continued: "I would... enjoy your company, if you'll stick with me." he found himself blushing a little too. He averted his eyes and said: "Er, do you want me to show you my wolf form?" he asked. "That is to say, I-- er.." he stammered. He had never felt like this before. He didn't know what it was, but..  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 pm
She gave an emberrassed giggle. 'I hope I didn't offend you... that it was really you that i sensed, I mean!' She came to sit on the edge of his bed, facing him. Reaching out a hand she placed it unobtrusivley on his knee. 'Yes, I'll 'stick with you',' she grinned. 'In fact you'll have a hard time getting rid of me - I'm very loyal to my friends!'
She noticed how he was getting a little flustered, and wondered what it was that was bothering him. -He'll tell me if he wants to, i suppose... after all, I can't expect him to tell EVERYTHING to someone he just met-
'If you wish to show me, I'd like that. But if you'd rather not that's ok.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm
Zann wasn't exactly sure what Lucien meant by holiday. "It must be one of those Earth things." Zann said to himself. "hmm. I'll ask someone. Zann decided. He walked out of his room and was searching when he walked past a door with talking coming from the inside. So he knocked on the door.
((Shane's room))

((I'm goin to bed now, i think))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 am
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera sat inside her room, as she shuffled through a group of papers. The 25 year old teacher was a Black Blood, and thanks to some lucky chance she had been teaching here for a very long time. As she continued to look through the papers, most of which happened to be uttering a word or two here and there. Professor Lesera had a small amount of time before returning to the classroom, and she was looking for her class schedule. Yes it was Holidays, but that meant little since more that a couple students were failing her class, so they needed to retake some lessons. As she stood up, she grabbed her papers and they started to float behind her, like feathers in a breeze. Opening her door, Eegan started to walk briskly through the hallways. Her bright pinkish hair, it had been a dark shade of green before, was one of this teacher's signature looks. That and the abnormally pale skin, icy blue eyes, and not to mention just her whole bohemian way of looks. As Eegan continued down the halls she noticed Zann. In a warmish tone she says. "Ah hello Zann, are you by any chance stopping by Special Abilities 101 during the Holidays? It could be a big help."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 am
Zann was knocking on the door when Professor Lesera came up to him. "Oh yes, Professor Lesera, I will. I'm having alot of trouble with my ability right now." Zann said to her, turning away from the door. "But I do have a n unrelated question." Zann said. "You see, back on my planet, we don't have a word for 'holiday' because, well, we don't do these 'holidays'. Could you, explain what exactly a 'holiday' is?  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 am
((sorry i had to leace so suddenly last night, but my mom was having a melt down, so i had to go help her...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 am
Alyce hurries inside and stumbles upon a good-looking guy talking to an older woman. Nervously, she approaches them and asks, "Could either of you tell me where my room is?"  

AlyGator95

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 am
EeganLesera
Teacher of:

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera nodded as she listened to Zann talk. "Stop by my room, I'm sure some practice will help." However the unrelated question caused her to think. Once in her lifetime she had spent some time with the humans, and there was such a thing as Christmas Holidays. It was rather strange to hear of someone never experiencing or knowing the meaning of 'Holiday'. "I suppose a simple description of 'Holiday' is a time to celebrate some event, its a time of relaxation." Professor Lesera nodded, yes she was right on correct. However her though was changed when she noticed a student ask her where her room was. Deep back, Eegan thought that this girl was called Alyce from what she heard but she wasn't sure. "Yes, by a chance do you have your room number?" The twenty-five year old asked. That's why she was there, to help others. Eegan usually was too busy anyway to take a vacation of her own. Her class was hard to pass, so most of the time she had to spend her moments with her students, re-teaching and so forth.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:05 am
Alyce searched her purse and pulled out a tattered piece of paper to the older woman. "I think the numbers on there." she said. "I'm Alyce, by the way. Who are you?"  

AlyGator95

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 am
EeganLesera
Teacher of:

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera took the torn piece of parchment and looked it over. Just below Alyce's name was a small two digit number. Hmm 74, that's nearby... she thought to herself. After Alyce's small introduction she gave a light smile. "I'm Professor Lesera, the Specail Abilities teacher, I have a feeling you might be taking my class. Pleasure to meet you Alyce." Eegan gave a small nod of acknowledgment to the girl. She was going to have to check with Lucien to get her updated schedule and class lists later on. "Your room is 74, here I'll take you too it, its fairly close by. Is this your first year at Sellaria?" Eegan asked as she wave a goodbye to Zann. "I'm usually in my Classroom, Zann. Stop by when you have anytime. Here Alyce follow me." She beckoned for the girl to start following her down the hallway. Being a Black Blood, she was usually shunned from the rest of society, yet the students and teachers at the school were oddly accepting.

User Image

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games