Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Missy growled baring her teeth, as she kept hold of the bone in her teeth. "My bone!" she pulled back hard tugging it out of his hand, she glared at him, "He should know better than to mess with a wolf and it's meat!" she growled. She turned away stubbornly and went to lay down in a corner and continued to chew on her bone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Archer let out a disbelieving noise. "Fine. Choke on a bone shard. See if I care."

FatesMyBitch

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Sera was still on the bed glaring at the humans and animals that walked by. " Why Do I have to stay here? I really need to get out of here... I love the forest and I don't want to stay here anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm
(( you should meet up with the horse I play named Lyra, she lives in the forest, I think she and Sera would get along biggrin ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm
" That's it I'm getting out of here, I am tired of being bossed around...." She then snorts and decides to go to the 'ranch' side of the place she calls because that was where the horses are. " Maybe if I stay in the stalls no one will bother me.. horses are too quiet anyway." She then got into a random stall and decided to sleep there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 am
Missy Eevee
Lilly smiled and pet the kitten. Taking his paw, she lightly dabbed some alcohol on his paw, "Your a good cat aren't you?" then she put the needle in quickly pushing the liquid in. She quickly pulled it out and put pressure on where she put the needle in. she quickly wrapped some gauze tightly around the leg. "There..all done...just try not to jump around too much okay?" she told the Xavier with a smile.

He nodded. "Yes miss Lilly." He dropped off the bed carefully adn walked out of the room.  

MrCoconutKitty

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 am
"Do you think it is easy catching Barn mice and dealing with some big rats that come in from where the horses graze!" Kala hissed insalted by what he had said. "I will be back after i find Xaviar please be out of here by then or i cannot be sure you will be safe rat bites are dangerous." She said calming herself down as she got down from the chair and went to find Xaviar.
She ran around untill She found him walking out of a room "Hello Xaviar will you come with me i have to take care of a rat in the kitchen and i will need you around in case i get badly injured to get someone for help." She said walking up to him knowing since he could speak human he was the only one that could get a vet if the rat bit her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 pm
He nods "Okay." He fallows happily behind her.  

MrCoconutKitty

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Archer leaned against the door taking a smoking break. The chicken was inside the oven roasting, rice was cooking and he would start the eggs later.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 pm
Fire star sees her and calls to her "No use in hiding, I already spotted you so come on out unless you want me to go in" He looked at Austin and said in a low voice "We'll continue this some other day" He seemed calm then and continued to look at where the wing was

He smiled and leaned back "Hey Lilly, would you like me to show you where the horses are kept" He could not help but think that there are many other animals that slept there although it was meant for only the horses.  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Lyra didn't exactly care that he saw her. She just ignored him and galloped into the forest, retreating her wings into her body.

Lilly smiled, "Yeah..that sounds great I think that would be a great palce to start the tour..." she told him with a laugh. "To the stables then?" she asked as she stepped out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm
She then heard that someone was gonna come in and then hide underneath the hay that the horses usually eat; hopefully horse's are not meat-eatters. She laid there and sighed having a bored face on. " Maybe I should just sleep...for now."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:59 am
Dark-nova22
He nods "Okay." He fallows happily behind her.

Kala walked to the where the cook was standing. "I shouldn't be long Archer please stay out for the time being i don't want you hurt." She said walking in and watching for the rat. "Xaviar I need you up on the counter so the rat cat reach you there strong but they can't climb." She said waiting for Xaviar to climb up on the counter so he would be out of harms way as she spoted the rat. "Hurry!" She said as it came at them She hissed trying to by him time to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:50 pm
"If you break anything I will never let you in there again!" Archer called back from outside. He grumbled and muttered as they did there thing. He had stuff cooking. "This better not take long!"

FatesMyBitch

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces