Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 am
Looking back at the tree, Jurou came up with the next jutsu he should learn.
He took out the medical scroll and quickly went through the list of the medical jutsu's.
"There it is, the Fanged Tongue Acid technique. If this works, I'll be able to get rid of the tree, and its stump."
1/8

"Ok, first I should read through what it is."
"A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered."
2/8

"Sick." He said grinning and the took a closer look at the scroll.
"Next stop. Learn the seals."
So jurou took a minute to memorize the seals.
3/8

Jurou got up, and walked to about 10 feet away from the tree before he started working on the seals. Fanged Tongue Acid
He then spat out a stream of acid, but it only went half way to the tree.
"You know what.. I probably didn't put enough chacra into it again."
4/8

Jurou went through the seals for the jutsu again. Fanged Tongue Acid
This time the acid went the distance, and hit the tree.
But it didn't seem like the acid was actually corroding the tree.
5/8

Jurou let out a sigh "******** dragged himself over to the scroll, and plopped himself down.
"Now I wonder what I did wrong."
6/8

Jurou gave the jutsu a quick read through.
"Maybe I missed a seal or something."
So Jurou took another minute to memorize the seals for the jutsu.
7/8

Once he was done, he walked to being around ten feet away from the tree, and went through the seals. Fanged Tongue Acid
Jurou spat out a stream of acid, and was able to coat the tree and stump in it.
Almost immediately the acid ate away at the tree, and was already started to show a big chunk of it missing.
"Hmm, this one seems pretty deadly."
8/8 Fanged Tongue Acid learned  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 am
Kai seeing the other ninja training went over to him. "Hey do you think I can practice a genjutsu on you? It won't cause any pain." Kai smile as he waite for a response  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:43 am
Jurou spat some residual acid on the ground, and watched it sizzle a little bit, slightly eroding the rock.
He then turned toward Kai and said. "Sure why not."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am
((I have to make 13 post so it will take me 10 min so just wait a min))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:48 am
((gives me time to listen to Dr.Horrible))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 am
((13? your not learning a chuunin level genjutsu by any chance are you?

Edit: nevermind))  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 am
Kai smiled."Great let's get started." Kai took out a secret scroll and read the jutsu."ok so I place my hand on your shoulder and it starts." Kai looked supriseds as if that couldn't work.(1/13)

Kai read the details and the effects and started thinking about how it is done. "So I'm just going to place my hand on your shoulder and that's it.?" Kai had a confused look on his face.(2/13)

Kai studied the hand signs for a moment as he thought about what each one did."This is a weird technique." Kai kept studiny the hand signs.(3/13)

Kai wanted to have all elements of the jutsu down before he tried it so nothing would go wrong.Kai practiced making the hand signs so he hand them down in a fast rythem.(4/13)

After Kai had the hand signs down he started to direct his charka into his right hand.once he could feel the charka build up he stoped and did it again.(5/13)

"Ok I got most of it down."Kai got alittle excited and made the hand signs and mumbled some wprds as he put his han on Jurous should, but nothing happened.(6/13)

"That should of worked." Kai took out the scroll again and reread it to see if he was doing it right."it says that I'm doing it right."(7/13)

Kai wanted to practice the hand signs some morelooked over the scroll and noticed that he left out a hand sign."Oh that's why its not working." Kai then made the complete set of hand signs.(8/13)

"Ok now we get serious." Kai made the signs and directed the charka into his hand once more. But all thw charka some how escaped before he could place it on Jurous shoulder.(9/13)

Kai determined to get it down made the required signs and mumbled some words.He then placed his hand on Jurous shoulder.Kai could feel the charka escape his hand but there wasn't enough to make the jutsu work.(10/13)

Kai closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he built up his charka.+k now I have enough."(11/13)"

Kai quikly made some signs and placed his hand on Jourous shoulder as he mumber the jutsus name. It still didn't work."Oh come on."(12/13)

Kai made the signs and wispered "Sleep". Kai quickly placed his hand on Jourous shoulder and the charka tokk its effect as Jurou fell to the ground asleep."Yes I got it, but how do I wake him up?"(13/13) Sleep mastered  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 am
Jurou snored, and scratched himself.  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 am
Kai quickly ran over to his back pack and pulled out a bottle of water. He then ran back and poured it all over Jurous face."I hope this wakes him up."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 am
Jurou got up, and looked around sleepily, with water dripping down his hair.
"Looks like your jutsu worked."  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am
Kai started laughing yes it did." Can I try one more on you. It shoukdnt hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 am
"Ya sure, go ahead." Jurou said and then tousled his hair.  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 am
Kai pulled Jurou to his feet."you have to stand for this." Kai made some signs "earth style: headhunter jutsu."Kai went underground and pulled Jurou under ground to where only his head was above ground."Haha. Your buried." Kai laughed."I don't know how to get you out."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 am
"This is what you wanted to do?" He said looking up at Kai.
"I gota say, thats kinda annoying."
Jurou leaned his back, and quickly brought it forwards to head but the ground, and use his chacra manipulation to cause an impact hard enough that Jurou was able to crumble the rock around him, and get out.  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 am
Kai smiled. "Yea that's it, I wanted to see how it worked." Kai started laughing at Jurou."that's how you get out."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games