Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm
"Kinda, things are going pretty slow lately. Nothing much to do, so I took a walk around. I found this place while taking the walk. This is a very nice little cafe,"He told her,"though I personally could do without all the sweets," Yasou mentioned with a smiled. He looked outside it was getting pretty dark out, as if time flew by. Yasou took a few more sips from his tea,"So whats with the little costumes?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 am
Naiyoki turned around to look at Kess taking Reina home. She worried.
Whats wrong with Reina???She looked fine a few minutes ago, now she's looking sick. Is she scared of blood or something???Or is she stressing about some boy problems?
She turned her attention back to the man smiled lightly.
"Oh, I see. Well everyone doesn't need alot of sweets in there system but it's still good."
She giggled a little and looked out the window staring at the sky seeing the stars out.Gleaming bright,she looked at him when he asked about what the girls were wearing.
"These things? Oh these are our uniforms for work. Each got to chose there own uniform color. I chose black because it seems to be my color. There's more girls who work here, I'm guessing they skipped today."
She said looking at her long sleeves from her uniform  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am
"I think it's kinda cute," Yasou smiled,"This is definately an interesting little cafe," Yasou said, he then finished off his tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 am
Kess watched Reina walk down the street, she looked worried but then she turned and walked back to the cafe. She walked up to Naiyoki and sighed." Reina had to go home. She wasnt feeling so good." She looked at the boy she was sitting with and smiled. " Good choice" She whispered as she went into the kitchen.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 pm
Yasou heard her whisper 'good choice', Yasou's raised his eye brow as he heared that. He then figured it probably had nothing to do with him. So continued to just take interest in their own conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 pm
Naiyoki blushed a little about his comment and then she blushed a little more what Kess said. She shook it off and smiled.
"We get all kinds of diffrent customers here. I wanted to work here because it seemed like a good job and because I got to meet new people."
She smiled and looked out the window.
"Getting away from the big city to a small cafe where the scenary is just beautiful is great and peaceful I guess you could say."
She looked back at him in curiousity.
"By the way.....I never got your name."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm
"Oh, my name," he said rubbing the back of his head, like he wasn't embarrassed that he forgot to tell her. "My name is Yasou," he said with a smile. "I like it out here, being around nature always puts me in a good mood," yasou told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:39 pm
Reina hobbled down the street towards her apartment complex. It was to her next right a little farther. Almost there. . . About 2 guys were talking across the street, spotted her and headed towards her. "Aw Sh*t" she grumbled. The guys were sexually harassing her, verbally, so Reina made two fists to her sides. "You guys are really annoying, you know?" Reina punched one guy in the face, and the other in the stomach. Then ran towards her complex and into her room locking it. With her head pounding and hard breathing, she went laid in her bed thinking, I can go back to work tomorrow night. . In the morning . .I'll. . And passed out.

(( We should have the store close, morning, and open again. . Our work shift is quite long x] ))  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:50 pm
(( I still havent been told if i was accepted ;( ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm
((I don't think Shiva has been on for a while but she could be on later who knows. And hi again! ))  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm
((awww...that sucks for me neutral and hi))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Ed knocked at Reina's door,"Hello sorry for awaken you I just.........nevrmind" he said as he slowly walked back down the stairs.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 pm
Reina was awakened by some knocking on the door. "Oh what is it now. .?" She looked through the window and saw no one So she opened her door and took a step out. She saw the same customer she was thinking about before walking down the stairs. "Hey!" Reina quietly shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Naiyoki smiled at Yasou.
"Yasou.....Thats a nice name. And the nature really is peaceful....Day or night it's always just so beautiful. I'll probably be heading out into the fields later. Just to lay down and relax"
She said looking out the window.  

Cecile Silverstone

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm
He turned around"Ummmmm hay sorry to awaken you"he said nervously.
"I just wanted to know if........you wanted.......to continue our conversation we had earlyer?"he asked nervously.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games