Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The Grand Avatar Art Emporium of FS. (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Right, I added a thread to the promotions section on Gaia, so I'm advertising to all of Gaia now.

I'm probably going to be charging £10 for art from now on, standard avatar art that is. What do you guys think. Not that it matters really, if I charge any less I'll be making too small a profit for it to be worthwhile.

My site: [link]
My Deviant Art: [link]

I take on pretty much any kind of commission, so if you want something and my style suits your needs get in touch and we can discuss it. If anyone wants to advertise me or has any ideas I'd be most thankful too, though I think that when I closed the shop and started saying words like 'real money' most people ran away and never dared to come near this thread ever again XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Eh, I'm just glad I got me a freeby. xp

But there are plenty of people who would throw away 10 bucks for avatar items, why no avatar art?

I don't find myself in either crowd, but I don't think you should have any trouble finding them.

Also," Money?" *runs away scared*  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 pm
[Kegan]
Eh, I'm just glad I got me a freeby. xp

But there are plenty of people who would throw away 10 bucks for avatar items, why no avatar art?

I don't find myself in either crowd, but I don't think you should have any trouble finding them.

Also," Money?" *runs away scared*

Bleh, I got my thread deleted from the promotions forums for talking about real money so it's going to be hard to advertise on Gaia. It's understandable really. I guess I shouldn't really talk about money in the Cult either, just in case.

However, I can still advertise my artwork on Gaia, so long as I don't talk in money terms. Bah, this idea is looking more annoying every time I look at it! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 pm
You have to be straightforward with it... Like... it's not your needing the money... it's their ******** privilege-- at an unbelievably low price of Money-dollars.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas