Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson looked to Seth, he was obviously aroused, overly aroused by Ritter's gesture and she glanced at his legs. She shivered seeing him grinding his teeth into his lips and she suddenly realized how much she needed to get out of here before she got into something she knew would be bad. She stood up, her shoulder's were shaking from her actually realization of the blood on her arm and she held herself back from licking it off. She shook her head. "I-im sorry..I have to go!"She said quickly, running out the door and closing it behind her since he had wanted it closed. She ran toward the dining hall, glad that the blood hadn't pooled to a point where the camera's could see it. Her chest was aching and her heart was beating fast as she sat down at the end of the table started cutting at her wrist under the table, using her finger's to wipe off the blood and suck it into her mouth. She was returning to this, she hadn't cut or hurt herself in she didn't know how long. This wasn't supposed to happen! She groaned quietly, the pain and the blood making her incredibly happy before she licked the rest of the blood off of her arm, people would see the fresh wound but it wouldn't bleed anymore and the nurse's couldn't get her trouble if they hadn't seen her do it. She was planning on saying she accidentally scratched herself on some jewelry in her room and that it was nothing. It would work. She chewed at her lips, not caring that the nurse saw her arm as she dropped off her new pills, she chugged them down, her foot tapping impatiently on the floor, gripping at her wrist to block out the voices with pain until the pills had time to kick in.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

Jake didnt understand her signing as he had never learned but he did recognize the look of fear on her face. She was afraid...and he wondered just what happened to make her this afraid. He watched as the doctors came in and he wasnt sure if he could stop them or not. "She's ok now though..." He could this time feel as Max wanted out. Max was laughing.
"Trying to be the big hero arent ya little Jake?" "Why does he bother...not like she'll be grateful..." "She wants to die too, cant you see?" Jake bit his knuckle again out of nervous habit. He could only watch as the doctors stuck her with a shot. He did kinda want to help her but he was nothing and always would be a nothing. Though after the doctors started to leave he moved a bit closer to her bed and spoke softly. "You'll be ok...these d*** shots are just stupid...I'm sorry...I didnt know what to do or what you were signing...I just know your afraid...like me..." "Finally the f***er admits it, about time. Now lay one on her." "What....no, its not like that..." "Yes it is you big loser you..." He silenced his voice by biting his lip again hard, almost drawing blood.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter snickered at Seth's odd sound. Soon after Jackson rushed out of the room. To be honest, Ritter didn't even noticed she was there. All Ritter could concentrate on was Seth's soft, sexy hands that turned him on the moment Ritter saw them. Ritter sucked on Seth's ring finger, then taking a tiny nibble. He then parted with the finger, leaving a tiny trail of saliva.
"Feel better yet, Seth?"
Ritter smirked. He lisp was gone. Dark Bitter had peeked through. It no longer sounded like a little kid but like the deep sensual voice of a 17-year old.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth was shaking erratically.
He stopped when Ritter stopped.
Seth felt like he was melted to the floor and he just looked over at Ritter in shock.
He was like a junkie going into some sort of detox.
He looked at Ritter's hands and smiled.
"I need to have sex with you.", he whispered shaking like he was having a seizure.
They were mild muscle spasms.
Mild in deed.
He was practically vibrating on the floor.
Seth reached a hand up to Ritter's face and pulled him into a kiss, not caring if he protested or not.
Seth just needed something to exhale his shakes into.
He felt terrible for what they were doing did to Jacky, but he was too lost to find sympathy at the moment.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

Jake shook his head and left her room. He shouldnt keep doing that to himself, deluding himself to think he could help people. He walked back and sat in his corner in the chow hall, watching others get their meds. He believed he saw Jacky and she looked impatient for some odd reason. But it was none of his business as he looked up to the ceiling with a sigh. Max started laughing at him.
"I told you that you couldnt keep up, and you think you can be some sort of hero and save a crazy from herself when you yourself is crazy?! You are so pathe..." He bit his lip again to silence the voices. When would they ever cease. At first they had been mild and even a joy as he didnt feel so alone, now he just wanted them to leave his head so he could actually think straight. He bit hard enough to draw a bit of blood then sucked on the cut a bit while in thought. He didnt even know if there was anything to do around here besides wallow in his own misery...maybe thats what they wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter could feel how hard Seth was shaking. It was all his doing. When Seth stated the he need to have sex with him, Ritter smirked and shrugged. Might as well finish what he started, right?
Well before Ritter could even answer, Seth had him on lip lock. In an instant, Ritter was on his lap, making tongue time with his new 'buddy'.

"They warned me about dropping the soap."
Ritter husked out, laughing a bit. He grabbed Seth's and put them under his shirt.
"As you wish. I am nothing but your humble slave."
Ritter closed his eyes, letting Seth to do what he loved best.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth was panting like he was having an asthma attack.
Seth was glad that the nurses hadn't made him change back into his normal clothes after the therapy.
The hospital gown was easy to remove and within seconds it was gone.
Seth had to pause a second to adjust to the cold tiles he was on.
Seth smiled at Ritter and snapped out of his shakes.
Seth assumed that Ritter wanted to take on the bottom since he mentioned dropping the soap.
He rubbed Ritter's torso with his hands and then took off the more complex hospital robe that Ritter had on.
He dragged Ritter off the floor with him and moved more into the spot the camera couldn't see.
He picked him up and slammed him against the wall.
Seth's sadist side had to get something out of the sex so he smiled at Ritter and begged a little.
"Bite me, claw me, hit me... you have to hurt me. Even if I'm already bruised you gotta do it again.", he pleaded.
He balanced himself on one arm against the wall and put the other on Ritter's cheek.
"You can even toy with my hand if you don't break it."
Seth started kissing him again before pushing him against the wall.
There was no going back from here.
And Seth dared someone to get near his new toy.
A slave Ritter was as Seth made a thrust for the first time in four months....

(Etc... no further details. But you will get your after details. >.> Duh. And if you read this you are a post stalker.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

User ImageRitter didn't care is he was bruise. 'Black Ritter' as he calls his more vicious self didn't care about anything. If Seth wanted violent, sex and pain, Ritter was totally up for it. He bite Seth in the shoulder and then it was on.

>>Time skip!!!<<

Ritter sat against the wall, his naked body too warm to even feel the frost-stone tile floor. Ritter realized that he made Seth's bruises worse bu he asked for so it didn't seems so bad. Ritter, himself, got quite beat up too. He couldn't let Seth have all the fun. He took Seth's hand kissing it sweetly then rubbing it against his cheek. Ritter tried his best not to get to violent with Seth's hands. What good would be if they were damaged? Ritter certainly wouldn't want them anymore.
"Did Ritter pleashe you mashter?"
Ritter white self, his normal self per-say, was back. Black Ritter got what he wanted. But now all Ritter wanted was Seth. He already had his body. Now he just wanted his mind.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 am
*can someone catch me up later?*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 am
12:30 PM

Munchy time~
Go eat, loves.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 am
Ovan of the Twilight MD
*can someone catch me up later?*

Well.
We did the time skip.
So you still have to catch the pill cart.
It's lunch time now.
And I think you should find your partner.
;D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

When Jake heard it was chow time he lowered his head and sucked the visible blood off his lip before standing up and walking towards the chow line. The food wasnt the bad part, he knew since they had money they had good food. Thing was Lisa was determined that they poisoned his food with some kind of drug. So he picked some different food thinking he was sly while Max just laughed at both of them. John bickered at both of them for being morons as he sat down. They were soon fighting amongst each other and wouldnt give him room to think. Jake ate his food in the farthest corner of the room as he ate, occasionally biting his thumb to quiet them down a bit.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 am
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled at Ritter.
He was pleased with Ritter, though he wasn't sure what had happened to the adorable person everyone had taken a liking to.
Seth liked Ritter... but he wasn't in love with him.
He didn't know anything about him... even if that therapy provided everything for Ritter's knowledge on him.
Seth looked at a small bruise on his hand and sighed.
The bruise would fade eventually and it was probably caused from him punching the wall.
He had punched the wall many times when he stayed here.
His hands had been fractured and hurt many times but they always made a hasty recovery.
Seth rubbed Ritter's cheek.
"You have pleased me so much. After lunch we'll get to go shopping and I'll buy you all the needles and thread they have.", he murmured.
He wanted Ritter as happy as he had just made him.
He pulled Ritter closer to him and petted his head.
"If you aver need something or want something... you can come to me. Always.", he whispered.
He was surprised that he was able to keep quiet enough for the nurses not to notice anything.
He was pleased with himself and he was pleased with Ritter... but now he just wanted to apologize to Jacky.
He felt terrible for what had happened between her and him and Ritter.
He wanted to make Jacky as happy as she could make him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 am
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

It had been awhile since Jackson had taken those pills that were supposed to help. She had been gripping her wrist, letting it sting until she had to bite her lip and made it bleed. She knew that it was better she had left Seth and Ritter alone, much better. She hadn't slept with anyone and she didn't plan on it, or seeing someone sleep with anyone else either. She couldn't hear anything, and she wasn't seeing anything, which was a good sign, making her let go of her wrist and get up, walking to her room and grabbing some gauze and some wrapping for her arm. She didn't want to hurt herself anymore, or at least open the wounds again, especially if the medication wasn't going to work. She wrapped her arm and grabbed her ipod, music drowned out the voices too sometimes so she hoped it would work since she didn't want to make anymore scene's, she had done enough of that when she first came to the institute. She closed her door, shoving her Ipod in her pocket and making her way back to the table and waiting for everyone to arrive for lunch. She hadn't eaten breakfast, never did, and didn't eat that much but she was a bit on edge and figured something in her stomach wouldn't hurt. She sighed, stretching before she went over to the food line, standing behind Jake and sending him a small smile, seeing the cut in his lip she knew he had bitten it a little to hard not to long ago. He hadn't done it that hard in class so she noticed when people were bleeding so she knew she was right. She grabbed a vegetarian burger and went back to her seat, ripping a piece off and popping it in her mouth. She was a vegetarian, which most people wouldn't expect from someone who liked blood so much.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Jake quickly finished his food and walked back up with his tray. They were once again screaming at him so many things and his body twitched as he wanted to scream, but he held it back. He put the tray down and managed a smile though his eye twitched and walked back to his corner. He thought it might be a good idea to go back to his room. But oddly enough he wanted people around just not close to him. He slid his legs under him and lowered his head until his hair hid his face. The pills worked to at least keep Max from taking over, and caused the voices to be at least a bit quiet but never silenced them. He wanted to feel pain again, to just cut himself just a little. He was reduced to biting himself, and though it too gave him some sort of satisfaction he still wanted more. He slipped his lip back in his mouth and irritated the cut enough to get it bleeding again. He smiled slightly at the ecstasy that the pain gave him.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games