Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image
Julian nodded, but other then that he was silent for the most part. He knew good and well that Sonija was a demon after all, which meant that she had done wretched things to both innocents and angels alike, and he realized that, as much as he disliked it. But he also knew she was now, and to him that is truly all that mattered. Julian looked over at Sonija and smiled gently, slipping a finger under he chin and lifting it up so that he could look her in the face. "I understand, and while we have both done things to each other's past faction that we regret, all that matters to me is the present, not the past." Julian said with that gentle smile, his words truly sincere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
Chris had skidded into the room, comming to a stop a few feet away from a figure with blood on his face a human body sitting next to him; one he had obviusly made a snack out of. Now Chris had never truly liked the taste of humans, it was far to bland for his liking, but thats not to say he hadnt tried it on multiple occasions. Chris looked at his left hand where Sonija had thrown a dagger through it, slipping off his clawed fist weapons to see that the blade had made a large slice in the middle of his hand, and had gone through a little on the back. "Fantastic, that will take forever to heal.." Chris said, though he was more thinking outloud than actually adressing someone.

He then looked at the other demon who was not too far away.
"Hey there." Chris said, slowly getting up from his spot on the floor and moving over to an actual seat, the smell of the fresh kill heavy in his nostrals. "Dont mind me, I just had to get away there for a second. Played a little too hard." Chris said, not truly mentioning that he had just barely escaped with his head. Chris looked to his right, and there sitting on a table a few feet away was Wrath, who was rubbing his head like he had just suffered a massive headache. "Geez, we really need to kill her, you know that? I absolutely hate when she does that, always leaves everything very fuzzy..." Wrath said, rubbing his head as he spoke to Chris, aggitation very prominate in his voice.

((BTW "Wrath" is a hallucination; Chris is a Schizo, so no one else can see Wrath but him.))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image Nathan jumped off the building ignoring Sonija's thoughts and walked down the streets it his new clad armor as demons approached him as a friend and Nathan just crushed their heads with his hands and kept walking on in anger. Nathan then walked into a hotel and walked up to the roof and looked over the side to try and spot the demon that had just barely escaped and yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image
A tear slips from her eye slowly as she looks into his eyes. He does care for me... The thought ran through her mind as her hazel eyes almost silver again looked back into his icy blue. She could feel her wounds start to heal faster as she looked into them. Her heart beat began to beat faster. "Yes...the present." Is all she could say as she leaned forward slowly and pressed her lips against his softly.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Julian gently kissed her back, then slowly began to get up, holding out a hand to Sonija once he was back on his feet. "Come on, lets get out of here. I have a strange feeling that that demon isnt quite as far away as I would of liked..." Julian said, a slightly worried expression coming over his face. In truth, if there was ever a demon to try to keep his distance from, it was that half-crazied demon. If what Sonija said was true, then Julian hoped that he would never meet that demon alone, especially if he had that figment of his imagination Wrath at his side..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Sonija takes Julian's hand and stands with him. She wipes the remainder of the blood from her thighs and nods. "I can still feel his presence. Where will we go?" She asks her eye brows knitting together in worry and in concern. She wanted to be far away from Chris as possible. She began tugging at his hand wanting to go ahead and start walking as he figured out where they were to go.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Julian felt Sonija gently pull at his hand, and he took the cue instantly, this thoughts alligning with hers as they began to walk, putting dinstance inbetween the place where the fight had taken place and themselves. Julian had his large black wings tucked in a little so that he could slip through alleyways or such as they needed; plus it was just easier to walk without all the wind resistence his large wings generated. "I really dont care were we go, just as long as we go somewhere." Julian, looking to Sonija as they walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Sonija looks back to Julian and pulls him closer. "We can't fly yet...but I know a place not far from here." She says taking off in a sprint not wanting any other angels or demons to follow. Sonija leads Julian down the alleyways and towards a four way intersection. She stops abruptly and peaks around the corner making sure no one was coming. "Its across there...its a secret I made to get away from the fighting."

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Julian wasnt fully prepared when Sonija set off in a sprint, and he alost tripped when she suddenly tugged on his arm. He soon fell into a good rythme though, his massice silver scythe in his hands. They soon came to an intersection and Sonija stopped, speaking about the secret place. Julian looked around though, and honestly nothing looked out of the ordinary. "Where?" Julian asked, not seeing this secret spot at first glance; though it was probably designed for that reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Sonija smiles back at him. "Glad to see it still holds!" She says as she waves him forward seeing that way was clear. Sonija crosses the street and with Julian beside her she knocks on the middle left brick of the wall. With that she walked forward into the wall. Her arm comes back out and lightly grabs Julian and tugs him in. The wall becomes solid behind them as they walk into the living room of a dimly light house. Couches, chairs, tables and a TV were set up waiting for the family to come home..that never would. "I found this place empty...I decided to make it a safe zone for when I needed to rest. No one knows it's here."

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Julian followed Sonija till she lead him to a brick wall, and to his amazment she actually walked through the brickwall itself. He was too suprised to resist when her arms suddenly appeared back through the wall, pulling him into the buidling as well. After passing through the wall, Julian patted himself to see if it was he or the wall that had been phased through, and was glad to find himself still just as solid as ever. Julian looked around the small house, the furniture looking like a normal house would look like, or atleast he assumed. "It is nice." Julian said, a small smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 am
User Image
Sonija laughs as she looks and sees him checking himself. "I assure you, it was the wall that phased." Sonija looks around. "Its a normal house...just magically protected. Through the center hall way is the kitchen. And upstairs are the bedrooms and bathrooms." Sonija pointed to each as she talked about it then sat down on the couch exhausted. "We should be safe....for a while." Sonija said as she used her telepathy to see if there was anyone, human, demon, or angel, was around them.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 am
User Image Nathan unfolds his giant black wings and flies into the air in search of the demon. Nathan hovers above the streets and watches as humans are killed. He swoops down towards them and slices their heads clean off their bodies with a gracious swing of his new sword and then takes his helmet off and goes to help the humans and as others escape Nathan holds off the demons as the continuously try to by him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 am
User Image
Julian smiled a little, plopping down next to Sonija, though careful not to crush his wings against the back of the couch. "It is very nice here... I could get used to it." Julian said with a smile. He looked around him at the room itself, and found it to be rather... homey, though his so called 'home' used to be in the heavens above, this place oculd very easily take its place. As long as Sonija was with him, practically anywhere could be home to him.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am
User Image
Sonija smiled and blushed at his closeness. No matter how close they had become he had this affect on her, and she liked it. It made her feel more alive than she had in a long time. She looks into his eyes and more of the night he saved her comes back. Her running covered in Chris's blood the other angel tripping her and getting ready for the fatal strike. And she was going to let him. She wasn't going to fight back. She knew if Chris was dead...that her father would do worse to her than this angel.

But still she was scared. She didn't want to die like her mother had. Sonija always pictured her dying a different way...living a long life...with someone close to her always. That's when the White Angel appeared. He blocked that fatal blow. Sonija remembers looking up at him her eyes wide, scared, and almost crying. Now here she sat, next to this White Angel...her angel...her Julian.

She felt herself smiling as she thought that last part, 'Her Julian'. Then a new thought entered as she looked into his eyes. A tear slips down her cheek. She tries to turn her head to keep it a secret but it was too late. She knew he saw it. She felt pain for making his life almost a living hell. To not only be hunted by demons..his enemies...but now to be hunted by Angel...his brethren; she felt she had greatly wronged him.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games