Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou could smell a distinct smell of blood in the air. He looked over to the hall, as some man called who ever who was giving him trouble a dumb a**. He smiled. It put him in a good mood to see that he was better off then some people.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked at her sadly feeling sad. "I'm sorry, Shadows 'n' Darkness hasn't been so busy fighting against us at this point and no one is coming after us so we don't have anything to fight for," he sighed pulling out his phone tiredly. He pulled out some note paper plopping back down on the couch and putting his feet on the table again before he started punching in some numbers to Cade's phone number.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm
"Well..." The crime had in fact layed dorment for a good portion of time, which ment paper work was the only thing to fight back on. Xaio would've asked about something else but was cut short from her own judgement. He was busy dialing away at the phone, why disrupt him? "Bye" With a quick flash of her own cell phone, she crammed it back in her jacket pocket and headed out into the rain to wander for anything....worth attacking?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageVera Black

Vera tilts her head and flashes her subordinate leader a wry grin. "Yeah, I'll just leave after I saw the bits of what I think that last scene was. I never knew there was heat in our little organization!" Vera jokes nonchalantly, turning to watch the lonely Neo pace a few steps and returning to face forward. Her hands were on her hips, careless of whatever consequence she'd receive for speaking out of turn.

The Maharani

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 am
User Image

He growls gently, walking towards Duke with a very annoyed look on his face. "Duke, let me out of here for I can shower," he demands, still peeved to high heaven. He looks over to the guy over in the corner smirking his butt off. He breaths in, trying to calm himself like he was always being yelled at to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Forgot you were already here," he said jamming his phone back into his inner coat pocket. He looked up at Cade letting out a huff of air and rubbed his eyes again. "You both are going to be a hand full," he muttered under his breath before he looked up at him again. "Yeah, but be quick about it," he said rolling his wrist around in the air before he rested his head on it. "I need to introduce you to everyone still," Duke quickly added before he left.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

He looks at Duke when he said he forgot he was already here. He should know if anything, he was punctual about finishing missions. He nods at the dismissal, about to leave since he had proven he was fine when he heard that he had to be introduced to everyone. He turned around and looked at him, before letting out a sigh and walks out of the room, ignoring the stammering guards as he went to his room. He shuts and locks the door, not wanting to be disturbed during the only time he had peace and quiet. He strips down swiftly, throwing the cloths down the chute where they would be disinfected, cleaned of blood, and returned to him. He lays Mugen, what dad named the blade, on the bed. He then gets into the warm shower, letting the water run down his well-toned body and drain away the blood and stress of the mission. He sighs softly, washing his hair and body quickly. Despite the fact he hated it, orders were orders and he would follow them. Once he was done, he walks out and looks at the clock, five minutes had gone by. He gets dressed and puts his hair back into a pony tail before walking out of the room and towards the medical ward. So, he walks back in, giving an extra glare at the guards that had dragged him there in the first place. He looks to Duke before sitting down, eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:23 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageWith a deep sigh, Zeke's unemotional grey gaze moved over to Vera, one eyebrow raised and her head tilted slightly. The eeriness of her beauty seemed to enhance with the calm, reserved expression she displayed. "And perhaps you never will, because there is no 'heat' anywhere among us," She explained with the same nonchalance tinting her words, as it had done to the attacker. She let her words sink for a bit. There really was nothing between her and Dericx. Nothing that she knew of, honestly. Apparently, their leader's little weakness had been revealed and now was plain obvious, but only Zeke's will to please her master had been shown. She had always felt she was placed on the Earth to serve him, and whatever he wanted, she'd give within her power. But she realized there were still limits, and their commander tragically suffered from unrequited love. What was worse was that in her haste to please, she did make it look like there was something, which in the greater scheme of things was teasing Dericx and making Zeke look weak not only in body, but now also in mind. Their relationship was Master-Pet. It would stay that way, and Zeke found she'd have to do everything she could to keep it that way. "And I suggest you be mindful of your words, dear Vera, before it becomes to be in our best interest to make you mindful, permanently," Zeke added, her voice contributing graveness as she turned on her heel and began with a slow walk down the Hall, resisting the stinging sensation that irritated her eyes, threatening tears.  

xCIZINEC

The Maharani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 pm
User ImageVera Black

"This, is that of which I choose so not to be. Your heart however, can't choose what it wants, and neither can you," Vera barks behind the girl. She bites her lip, regretting her last statement but figures she could do nothing to change it. She swivels back around and calls out for Neo to wait for her before jogging up to his side. Vera lashes her now palm sized short staff into thin air and it morphs back into its boundless length. She'd hoped a quick joust would help settle her stresses.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke fell asleep again for the six minutes that Cade was gone and was kinda up set that he'd told him to hurry since he needed sleep badly. He could go another week without sleep since he'd done it before, but then he passed out cold for a week unwaking. He looked up at Cade when he saw that he returned and he sat up again putting his head in his right hand. "How did your mission go? Did you find out more information and get the guy?" he asked figuring that he did but wondering what the details that he might give him.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

He looks over at Duke, noticing that he was exhausted. He rolls his eyes at him before he had finally said something. He sighs softly, deciding to explain swiftly. "I couldn't get him to talk even with Mugen at his throat. He spat in my face so, I removed his head which is why I was drenched in blood and his body guards came at me as well after I killed him. I highly doubt that they are the threat you guys have made the organization out to be," he explains, shutting his eyes again. "Please say these new recruits are not annoying," he grumbles.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 pm
neo slowed down so Vera could catch up. when she brought out her staff neo smile dfrom behind ehis mask. "so do you need my assistance with something Vera?"asked neo. he had nothing to do for now so he would help her out if possible. if she didnt want his help then he would simply find something else to amuse himself with.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No, they aren't anoying really, one's calm another one is shy, and the posible leader..." Duke said leaving it as that for a few moments before he finished, "...you have to try to define yourself." He rubbed his eyes again and yawned loudly leaning back with his eyes closed for a second. "The calm guy is done with his check up if you want to talk to him and the unknown girl you can talk to as well. The werewolf is working on her basic check ups."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

He listens to the descriptions and sighs softly. At least they weren't sounding to bad, except the possible leader might rub off on him a little. When he was told he could talk to the others, he snorts. But, he decides to comply if only to let the fool sleep some. He walks over to the group and sits, gripping Mugen.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Be nice to them," he called after him before he fell asleep again enjoying the little sleep he was going to get before he was woken up again to do some work.

Sky looked up at Cade when he walked over to them and she pulled her hood down further and looked up at him compleatly eyeing the fact that he was gripping his blade. She smirked a little bit but kept quiet to him. Nervious, perhaps? She started to feel nervious about him and his blade and she put one of her hands near her's as well.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games